Sheep

This is where you post your RPs for Warfare, Pay Per Views, and for character development! The deadline for RPs for the current card will be posted in a countdown timer at the top of the forum.
Tony S

Sheep

Post by Tony S »

The show cut backstage where Renee Young stood among a small group of backstage producers. After a few seconds of inaudible talk amongst the group, Renee glanced up and off to her right. The camera panned around and got a glimpse of just what caught Renee’s eye. It was a sight that not many had seen in EBWF, it was Legion in full backstage. Not to waste this opportunity, Renee excused herself and grabbed her cameraman. The two hurried to catch up to Legion. It’s a last ditch effort, Renee reached out and she stopped the group with a slight touch on Tommy’s shoulder.

Tommy turned his head and dropped his eyes to Renee’s hand on his suit jacket. He glared out of the corner of his eye at Renee, and as soon as Renee was about to remove her own hand, Zahra reached up and she took Renee’s hand off Tommy’s shoulder and gave her a disturbed look.

Zahra Schreiber
”Excuse you..”

Zahra peered at Renee as everyone stood in silence. Renee looked uncomfortable between the three members of Legion, keeping a close eye on Zahra. Tommy turned his body and positioned himself beside teammates.

Renee Young
”I just..”

Tommy held up his hand to silence Renee. He closed his eyes as he shook his head. A few seconds passed before Tommy opened his eyes and he began to talk to Renee.

Tommy End
”You what, Renee? You want to get the scoop? The lowdown.. You want to pick my brain about what happened at Fanniversary?”

Without a word, Renee’s facial expressions showed Tommy that’s just what she wanted to know.

Tommy End
”Well, I’m sorry to spoil things for you. There’s not this elaborate excuse. I’m not bitter or mad. The stars are aligned just how they’re supposed to be. What happened at Fanniversary, happened just how they were suppose to, as told by EBWF...”

Tommy paused and looked over at Zahra and Dante.

Tommy End
”See Renee, this..”

He looked around the hallways as he outstretched his arms. He shook his head as he brought them back to his sides.

Tommy End
”All of this.. And everything that happened at Fanniversary, happened because of one person. It doesn’t matter what is good for the company.. For the business. None of it.. Nothing matters, except for the views of one, and those views are blinded. Blinded by ego.. Blinded by this illusion of grandeur. And that is what has brought EBWF to its knees..

I mean, let’s face it Renee. You’ve been around a while. You’ve seen the ups and downs of this company and let’s get your honest answer.. Have you ever seen EBWF in the state that it’s in right now?”

He paused as he looked at Renee. She stared at him back in a complete dunce moment. She looked over at Zahra and Dante, who stared back at her as they waited for her response along with Tommy.

Renee Young
”I.. I don’t know..”
Tommy End
”You don’t know? You.. You don’t know? Don’t you feel it, Renee? Every single time you walk through a different arena’s doors.. Every time you walk through the crowded hallways backstage. With every interview and every match.. Every single Warfare. Don’t you feel it? That’s the life being drained out of this place, each and every week. And do you know why that is?”

There was silence throughout the group once more, but this time, Tommy didn’t let Renee answer.

Tommy End
”It’s because no matter how much someone attempts to change things. No matter who tries to stand up against the norm around here.. The norm, just keeps coming back. Take tonight for instance..

Tonight I should be walking out to that ring and staking my claim on the EBWF World Championship, with the EBWF Gateway Championship around my waist, but no.. Instead, there’s certain people who believe the right thing is to have me and Dante go out and face two men who time and time again, we’ve defeated. Time and time again we’ve played this game and we’ve won.

Hardcore.. Lashley..

Tonight, I don’t blame you for this match. I know this wasn’t your call. Just like Dante and I, we’re sure the two of you are tired of this same old song and dance. Just like we’re tired of beating you, the two of you are probably tired of losing to us. But again, that’s not the point..

The point, this has already been done. Everything going on in this company.. Everything that is put to the forefront of this company.. Has already been done. We’ve seen these stories. We’ve seen all of this before.

But that’s what is wanted, isn’t it?

That’s what all the sheep want.. They want whatever their shepherd puts in front of them. They don’t want to stand up for what’s really best for the business. They don’t want to let their true feelings show. Instead, they’re content for what’s in front of them. They’re content with the same headliners. The same main events. Everyone here.. Everyone in that EBWF Universe.. They’re all content with seeing Randy Orton back in the title picture. They’re content with seeing the next generation Ikeda steal the spotlight. They are all content with seeing the same EBWF that we’ve seen for years. All because that’s what their shepherd says is best, not because it actually is the best.”

Tommy paused as he looked over at Legion.

Tommy End
”For now, Legion will play the game.. We’ll continue to try to pry EBWF out of this funk, but I assure you. Our fight.. Our drive. We’re beginning to wonder if this is even worth it. We’re beginning to wonder if this is even the right place for Legion to take control. EBWF might not be the best launching point..”

He looked back at Renee who looked confused about the words Tommy was speaking.

Tommy End
”We don’t know what the future holds for Legion, there is a lot of places we could end up, but one thing that we do know.. Tonight, Dante and I will go out there and we will once again take on Hardcore Holly and Bobby Lashley.. We’ve lost count of how many times this match has taken place, but regardless of how many times we’ve battle. How many times the four of us have gone to war in the ring.. The outcome, will just be as predictable as everything else in this company. That is why Dante and I aren’t worried about the outcome of this match. We’re not worried about losing. We know that it doesn’t matter how hard you try, the three of you, will never be better than the three of us..

Hardcore.. Lashley..

Let me in on how things truly work here in EBWF.. If you can understand this and learn from it.. It will help you in the end. Now this is a simple philosophy, so even the two of you can follow. It’s taken us a while to realize this main truth..

No matter how hard you try to change things, especially here, the more they will stay the same.

That is why tonight, no matter what the two of you.. Or if Lio wants to show his face around.. The three of you do tonight. Dante and I will make sure that we walk out, victorious.”

Without another word, Tommy turned away from Renee and he walked off down the hallway. Dante and Zahra walked with him as Legion made their way through the backstage area. Renee shrugged her shoulders as the show cut back to ringside.
EBWF World Champion (PJB x2)(TE x1), EBWF Intercontinental Champion (PJB x1),
EBWF Path to Glory Champion (PJB x2)(CS x1), EBWF Tag-Team Champion (Corre x1)(CJP x1)(BR x1)(SDS x1),
EBWF Women's Champion (AB x1), EBWF Women's Royal Rumble (AB 2016, 2018)