One way ticket to hell

This is where you post your RPs for Warfare, Pay Per Views, and for character development! The deadline for RPs for the current card will be posted in a countdown timer at the top of the forum.
Jayme

One way ticket to hell

Post by Jayme »

OOC - Oh hi dere. Sorry for this piss poor showing. Working two jobs and doing rescue/foster/active TNR - it's a mf'in TASK! #TIRRRREEDDD

------------------------

Static took over the feed for a few seconds before it cleared up to reveal EBWF Women's Champion Zahra Schreiber. She stood in an undisclosed location backstage with poor lighting as per usual. Zahra had the title resting over her shoulder, her hand gripped on the outer side of it to hold it in place. Zahra smirked before she spoke to the camera in front of her.

Zahra: Torrie Wilson, huh? Again? Torrie... Torrie... Torrie you just never learn your lesson, do you? I'm still unsure of why you're even back in EBWF at this point. You should have stayed retired! ...and I THOUGHT I already beat some sense into that thick skull of yours, but here you still are... so clearly I was wrong. I gave you just a little too much credit.. silly me. So I guess it's up to me to once again, pick your fuckin' bones clean until there is literally nothing left of you. Consider this your last match, sweetheart, because it's time to bury you six feet down and spit on your fuckin' grave! This is officially your one way ticket to hell.

Zahra shoved the camera man out of her way and walked off as the scene faded to black.

EBWF Women's Champion (ALx2) (VSx2)(LMx1)(ZSx2)
EBWF Sky High Champion (VSx1)
EBWF Women's Tag Champions (TBPx2) (MGx3)
Babe of the Year (VS-'12,'14,'16,'17)
Female Wrestler of the Year (AL-'13)
Tag Team of the Year (TBP-'15)
Alliance of the Year (MG-'16)(LM&2Pawz-'18)