PSA!

This is where you post your RPs for Warfare, Pay Per Views, and for character development! The deadline for RPs for the current card will be posted in a countdown timer at the top of the forum.
Brandon M

PSA!

Post by Brandon M »

A Video uploaded to EBWF.net titled " PSA! "
Date: 11/17/2019

The video opens with highlights of Bobby Lashley beating up Tommaso Ciampa as Lio Rush begins speaking in the backround.

Lio Rush: HA..HA..Ha.. Tommaso you poor poor man. I gotta say bro it really does suck to be you. Because of Legion's inability to fight and the fact that the All Mighty just don't like you.. HA! BRA! Trust when I say a ass whooping is heading ya way. But on some real shit Tommaso don't blame me or Bobby Lashley for what happens to you. No, Blame Wes.. Blame Legion! Fact is man its there fault. And while a quick finish or winning because you have to distract your opponent.. HA! You know what im talking about Tommy! Tommaso.. according to my watch ya got a day to live the best possible life ya can!... Because come Monday your ass belongs to the big man! And hurting you bra is all he wants to do.. Just keeping it one hundred with ya.. Peace!

The ending screen shows Bobby, Hardcore and Lio all standing together with Lio smiling and Hardcore and Bobby looking pissed.
Shayna Baszler: Current EBWF Women's Champion
Lio Rush: Current EBWF Breakout Champion
Erick Rowan: Special Enforcer
Hardcore Holly: Retired, 2 X EBWF Breakout Champion
Bobby Lashley: Injured