Bounce Back

This is where you post your RPs for Warfare, Pay Per Views, and for character development! The deadline for RPs for the current card will be posted in a countdown timer at the top of the forum.
D.J

Bounce Back

Post by D.J »

The Miz had fallen short. Fanniversary was a golden opportunity to become the World Champion once more and The Miz could not get the job done against Aiden English. A newly married man- one had to wonder how much his personal life was getting in the way of his professional aspirations. However, anyone who knew Miz, knew that he was the ultimate competitor and very much possessed the desire to always be as good as he can possibly be. So an opportunity to face The Gateway Champion Randy Orton on Warfare was a chance that one would expect Miz would be very excited to take advantage of.

The scene opened backstage where The Miz sat in his dressing room alongside his wife Mickie Mizanin. Miz wore a long sleeve black with red writing "Your Favorite Wrestler's Favorite Wrestler" shirt and his wrestling trunks and boots. Mickie was dressed in a pink sleeveless top and designer blue jeans. Miz had his elbows on his knees and he looked focused and ready to go. Mickie looked as though she wanted to say something to break the silence, but was waiting for her husband to do just that. Finally Miz, opened the conversation.

The Miz: I just can't stand it- I can't believe it. Then of course people are going to say that I wasn't focused or that I wasn't ready because of the wedding.. which is just crap. I was plenty ready- I was there and I still don't know how it happened. I have no idea how I lost 1-2-3 to that pale freak loser Aiden English- but I can't live in the past Mickie- I got to turn the page- to write the new chapter.. and you know what I call that chapter babe?

Mickie Mizanin: What?

The Miz: I call it the chapter where The Miz beats the hell out of Randy Orton to make up for the fact he lost to Aiden English.

Mickie Mizanin: I like it- rolls off the tongue.

The Miz smirked.

The Miz: I thought so. You see Randy Orton has always been someone around here that irritates me. He's like Edge.. or herpes.. like you just can't get rid of them.. you think they're gone for extended periods of time.. then BAM there they are in the ring again..and as much as you assure people it's just a cold sore.. everyone knows what the truth is..

Mickie looked perplexed.

Mickie Mizanin: Are we talking about Herpes or Randy Orton right now?

The Miz: It's the same thing. Honestly nobody is happy to have Randy around here sulking and being mean to interview girls just like nobody likes to have herpes- but the EBWF has made that bed a long time ago- and so they have to continue to lie in it. Fortunately I'm going to help as usual- in fighting against things that just shouldn't exist. I'm fighting against all that isn't entertaining- I'm fighting against all that just has to go. Randy Orton stepping into the spotlight- is just not something anybody, anywhere, needs. So I'm going to take it upon myself to make sure that I dispose of any notion that Randy Orton could be making a comeback. I'm going to dispose of any notion that Randy Orton- could once again become relevant in this company. I need a bounce back win more than I need pretty much anything right now- and Randy Orton is beyond a perfect person to get that win against. So Randy, Herpes, or whatever anyone wants to call you- I'll see you at Warfare- I'll be the guy beating you into going away again.. and taking my first step back towards the spotlight.

BECAUSE I'M THE MIZ

AND I'MMM

AWESOME.

The Miz shook with intensity as Mickie looked satisfied with her man's focused mindset, and the scene faded to black.
THE MIZ

EBWF World Champion (x7- Current) EBWF Intercontinental Champion (x3) EBWF Tag Team Champion (x2) EBWF PTG Champion (x2 ) EBWF Gateway Champion (1x)