Adding to the Resume

This is where you post your RPs for Warfare, Pay Per Views, and for character development! The deadline for RPs for the current card will be posted in a countdown timer at the top of the forum.
Tony S

Adding to the Resume

Post by Tony S »

PJ Black stage backstage at Warfare in his locker room. He sat there for a few seconds and looked around the entire room in silence. He broke the silence with a deep breath. He bent down and pulled up his shin pad over his tights. Just then a knock came at his door. Black looked up and answered out loud.

PJ Black: ”It’s open..”

Within a few seconds, the locker room door opened. Renee peeked around the door and smiled at PJ. He looked as she spoke up.

Renee Young: ”Hey PJ.. I was wondering if I could get a quick word.”

Black gave her nod and waved her into the locker room. She walked in and closed the door behind her. PJ looked over at her and without her asking a question, PJ spoke up.

PJ Black: ”What’s up, Renee?”
Renee Young: ”PJ, we haven’t seen you in so long.. We thought maybe..”
PJ Black: ”Maybe what, Renee? Maybe that I left? That I was done once I lost King of the Ring, yet again.”
Renee Young: ”Well.. Yeah.”

PJ stood up. He brushed his hair out of his face and looked over at Renee.

PJ Black: ”Look.. Everyone has their ups and downs in this business. It’s part of the business.. It’s part of life. Your mind can go one way for the longest time, but boom, something happens. Something happens and changes your whole perspective. Losing at King of the Ring... Failing once again. It showed me that I still have something to strive for in this business. It showed me that I still have more that I want to accomplish. So no.. I didn’t go anywhere.. I’m here.. I’m EBWF.. I’m here to stay. And tonight, when I go out there and face Hardcore Holly.. I’m going to show the world that PJ Black.. He still has everything to give, and he is still without a doubt.. The best in EBWF.”

Unlike before King of the Ring, PJ Black showed a renewed surge of energy. He beamed with pride, as though he had a new sense of purpose.

Renee Young: ”Speaking of Hardcore.. He’s been on quite a roll as of late. Aren’t you a little bit nervous?”
PJ Black: ”You know, Renee.. Hardcore is talented. There’s no disputing that, but things around him has gotten stale. Him, Bobby Lashley, and Lio Rush.. The three of them have kinda, mellowed out around here. They’re not as devastating as I’ve seen. But yeah, Hardcore has been on a roll. He’s held onto that EBWF Breakout Championship like his life depended on it.. But you know what?”
Renee Young: ”What?”
PJ Black: ”I’ve never held the EBWF Breakout Championship.. I never needed it. I went through my entire career instantly in the spotlight. From my first EBWF Tag-Team Championship reign, to the EBWF Intercontinental Champion. The Breakout Championship.. It always seemed beneath me.”

Black paused, which allowed Renee to chime in.

Renee Young: ”What are you getting at, PJ?”
PJ Black: ”Look at it like this.. The EBWF Breakout Championship, wouldn’t it be nice to add that my resume? I mean think about it. EBWF World Champion. EBWF Intercontinental Champion. EBWF Path to Glory Champion. EBWF Tag-Team Champion.. Why not round out the list with EBWF Breakout Champion.”

He smirks as he shrugs his shoulders.

Renee Young: ”Are you challenging Hardcore Holly for his EBWF Breakout Championship?”

Black stood there in silence for a second. He looked around as though he was contemplating that very thought. He looked out of the corner of his eye with a smirk, directly at Renee.

PJ Black: ”Would it be a bad thing? I mean Hardcore Holly is always talking about he takes on all challengers. How he will defend his championship anywhere, anytime. Well.. How about it Hardcore. If.. No, when I beat you tonight. I get a shot at the EBWF Breakout Championship.”

Renee’s eyes widen as Black challenged Hardcore.

Renee Young: ”You’ve just raised the stakes of this match tonight..”
PJ Black: ”If you’re not going to live life to the fullest.. What’s the point of living. Am I right? Now.. Anything else you need, Renee?”

She shook her head as she answered.

Renee Young: ”No.. I think you gave me more than I came for.”

Black smirked as Renee turned and exited the room. The camera turned back to Black sat back down. He gave a quick nod to himself. He pulled up his other shin guard over his leg and then reached into his bag. He pulled out some tape and started to tape his wrists.
EBWF World Champion (PJB x2)(TE x1), EBWF Intercontinental Champion (PJB x1),
EBWF Path to Glory Champion (PJB x2)(CS x1), EBWF Tag-Team Champion (Corre x1)(CJP x1)(BR x1)(SDS x1),
EBWF Women's Champion (AB x1), EBWF Women's Royal Rumble (AB 2016, 2018)