More Than Mrs. Miz

This is where you post your RPs for Warfare, Pay Per Views, and for character development! The deadline for RPs for the current card will be posted in a countdown timer at the top of the forum.
D.J

More Than Mrs. Miz

Post by D.J »

The scene opened up with Mickie Mizanin pacing in the locker room. She tucked her brown hair behind her ears and finally stopped and noticed the camera in front of her. She looked happy to see the camera in her locker room. A wry smile crossed her face as she begin to speak.

Mickie Mizanin: Glad you're here. This one's going out to Liv Morgan. I can't WAIT to get in the ring with you kid- you kind of walk around this company like you own the place already and what are you like 12 years old? Where does all this confidence come from? Do you realize who you are facing at Warfare? I think a lot of people are looking at me like I'm just Mrs. Miz- but the fact is that I am as good a competitor as the Women's division has ever seen here. I'm a threat- and Liv Morgan is about to learn that first hand. The wedding is over- and I'm ready to prove my worth around here- I'm ready to prove that I'm a force to be reckoned with. I'm ready to prove that I am not the type of gal to drop matches to prosti-tot- Harley Quinn wanna be's. We're done here.

Mickie turned away from the camera and started to do some calisthenics- the scene faded out.
THE MIZ

EBWF World Champion (x7- Current) EBWF Intercontinental Champion (x3) EBWF Tag Team Champion (x2) EBWF PTG Champion (x2 ) EBWF Gateway Champion (1x)