Whore of Babylon

This is where you post your RPs for Warfare, Pay Per Views, and for character development! The deadline for RPs for the current card will be posted in a countdown timer at the top of the forum.
Jayme

Whore of Babylon

Post by Jayme »

A small video package played to advertise the upcoming match between Zahra Schreiber, Torrie Wilson, and Nikki Cross for the title. Zahra stood backstage as the camera panned back and she watched it on one of the TV's backstage. Zahra let out a half-hearted laugh and shook her head when she noticed the camera nearby.

Zahra: We all knew Nikki Cross was off her rocker... but Torrie must be just plain stupid. I thought I'd pushed her to her limits the last time we did this, surely she would learn her lesson. Yet... here she is... back for more. She must have a glutton for punishment because even as an experienced veteran she just never learns. I think it's clearly time to drag the resident whore of Babylon straight to the gates of hell! No longer will your old school promiscuous behavior gain you full run over this division, and more importantly, it will never gain you access to MY title ever.. the fuck again!! Comprende, Malibu barbie?!

Zahra spun on the heel of her shoe and scoffed as she walked off down the corridor. Camera faded out to black.

EBWF Women's Champion (ALx2) (VSx2)(LMx1)(ZSx2)
EBWF Sky High Champion (VSx1)
EBWF Women's Tag Champions (TBPx2) (MGx3)
Babe of the Year (VS-'12,'14,'16,'17)
Female Wrestler of the Year (AL-'13)
Tag Team of the Year (TBP-'15)
Alliance of the Year (MG-'16)(LM&2Pawz-'18)