Money Ain't Everything

This is where you post your RPs for Warfare, Pay Per Views, and for character development! The deadline for RPs for the current card will be posted in a countdown timer at the top of the forum.
Billy

Money Ain't Everything

Post by Billy »

------------------------------------------
EBWF.net Exclusive Video
------------------------------------------
Elias was sitting on a stool in front of a red velvet curtain. The room wasn’t well lit, possibly a comedy club of little note. His jeans were ragged, his shirt was unbuttoned and his guitar was scuffed and worn. He nodded along with a beat playing out in his head as the shot opened. Eventually he cocked his head to the side and smiled.

Elias Samson: Well, wasn’t last year a fun one? As far as wrestling is concerned, no I didn’t have the best 2019. I mean it wasn’t Brexit but my career went into something of a slump. And, I don’t want to blame it on Aiden English, Raquel Diaz or her IDIOT cousin. I take the blame for me having just one of the worst years of my career. Not this year! 2020, the year so nice you’ll say it twice is going to be the year of ELIAS!

Elias added emphasis to his name with a E5 power chord real close to the body of the guitar. The high tones rang out as he smiled at the camera.

Elias Samson: In fact, I think this year is going to be the year that Elias Samson tears down the barriers, throws his name into the winner's circle and BREAKSOUT! That’s why I’m excited that I get to kick the year off by going one on one with the current Breakout Champion. Little Lio Rush! Isn’t it ironic that the first time hearing his name has ever gotten me hyped is when I got the call that he was going to be my opponent this Monday at Warfare? The hype man turned champion is finally stepping out from the shadow of Bob and Bobby and making a name for himself. I’m proud of him. I’m so proud I wrote him a song.

Elias started strumming. After five notes he stopped and winked at the camera.

Elias Samson: Sue me for the obvious jab but the song is just as short as Lio himself! Not only that but it’s about as short as his title reign is likely to be! Yeah, I can’t say he’s unproven. I can’t say he doesn’t deserve it because it was literally handed to him. I can’t say he’s the worst champion in EBWF history. He proved himself and the fact that he deserves the title because he… Uhm.. defended it. Yeah! He’s proven! He’s held onto the title that was hardcore handed to him by that halfassed hasbeen. Obviously beating Ciampa makes you worthy of calling yourself a Champion! I mean it! I’d wager that every EBWF Champion reigning right now has beaten Tommaso! It has to be one of the barriers of entry into the list of champions!

Elias took a moment to double over his guitar and laugh.

Elias Samson: I can’t. It’s too much! You beat Tommaso Ciampa. A feat so great that every wrestler in the locker room has done it. And, not just our division! I wasn’t counting Zahra out of Champions who have beat Ciampa! You’re not proven. You’re not deserving. You’re nothing. And, I’m going to kick off 2020 by proving that you’re nothing. I’m going to humiliate you in front of all the fans in Cleveland. Some of them may even like you because let’s face it, Clevelanders are a bunch of losers! Seriously if they are going to cheer for the Miz, why not cheer for another untalented loser?

Elias sounded that same E5 power chord.

Elias Samson: Lil’ Rush. I’m about to prove something that you don’t want anyone to know. Least of all Wes Ikeda and the boys in the back. I’m more talented than you. I’m smarter than you. I’m more deserving than you. And most importantly of all, I’m better looking than you! When I beat you in Pleebland this Monday it’s going to force management’s hand. They are going to have to give a title shot to the better man. And, when they give me a title shot I’ll prove something else. You were never championship material and if it hadn’t been for someone’s hardcore hissyfit you would have never been in the title picture to begin with!

Elias nodded to the camera and started playing the intro to one of the songs off his album. He nodded along with the beat as the shot faded to black before he started singing.
Shaul Guerrero
*EBWF Women's Champion (x2)*
*2019 & 2021 Women's Royal Rumble Winner*
--------------------------
Aiden English
*EBWF World Champion (x3), Gateway Champion, Breakout Champion (x2)*
*2019 King of the Ring and Royal Rumble Winner*