Unbreakable Bond

This is where you post your RPs for Warfare, Pay Per Views, and for character development! The deadline for RPs for the current card will be posted in a countdown timer at the top of the forum.
Tony S

Unbreakable Bond

Post by Tony S »

The cameras cut backstage where Charly Caruso stood alone. She held a microphone in hand, so you knew that soon there would be someone joining her. She smiled as she was given the signal. She raised the microphone to her lips as she began to speak.

Charly Caruso: ”Good evening, EBWF. With another new year, there comes a lot of New Year's resolutions. My guests tonight are looking to make their New Year’s resolutions come true and get back to the top of the EBWF Women’s Division.. The Riott Squad.”

The camera panned out and The Riott Squad in its entirety strutted into the shot. Ruby walked up next to Charly and clasped her hands in front of herself. Sarah Logan took up the spot directly behind Ruby and smirked over at Charly. Liv, smacking annoyingly at some gum in her mouth, walked around the back of Charly and stood on the other side.

Ruby Riott: ”You’re right about one thing, Charly.. The girls and I, we do have a New Year’s resolution.. But it’s not to get back on top. Have you looked at the division lately, we’re at the top. Our New Year’s resolution is to rid the EBWF of the black witch, Zahra Schreiber.”
Charly Caruso: ”On top? The EBWF Universe haven’t seen the three in a while..”

Ruby looked annoyed by Charly’s line of questioning. As she was about to speak out again, Liv Morgan lifted her hand up and stopped Ruby.

Liv Morgan: ”RuRu.. I got dis..”

Liv wrapped her arm around Charly and she leaned against her, Liv’s lips smacking together as she chewed her gum.

Liv Morgan: ”Roos.. Lemme tell ya sumthin.. We.. We’re da top.. Nah nah.. We da best, ya hear? Zahra.. She’s got our numbah, sure.. But she shudda finished us off when she had da chance, yo. She done fucked up when she left da squad breathing, ya feel me? Ya ya.. I know ya do. Next time. Best believe there will be a next time.. Next time, da squad will come out on top..”

Charly moved the microphone over to Ruby.

Ruby Riott: ”What Liv is trying to say.. In her own way.. Is that Zahra may have gotten the upper hand. She may have caught us off guard, but that won’t happen again. The girls and I, we’ve been off getting our heads back in the game. We’ve come together as our complete unit, once again. No one, especially not Zahra, will be able to tear the three us apart, ever again.”
Charly Caruso: ”That great, and you’re going to need that unity tonight as the two of you.. Face off against Beautiful Dangerous, Trish Stratus and Natalya.”

Charly pointed between Ruby Riott and Liv Morgan.

Ruby Riott: ”Beautiful Dangerous.. That’s great symbolism. It’s just poetic justice that we get to face a team that, let’s face it, would be on the printed history books that chronologically laid out the greats of EBWF. Separately, Trish and Natalya have done everything there is to do in this company, and together.. Together they’ve accomplished even more. So.. What’s left, Charly?”
Charly Caruso: ”I.. I guess Trish and Natalya feel like there’s still more to prove.”

Ruby shook her head.

Liv Morgan: ”Na.. Dat aint it..”
Ruby Riott: ”More to prove? What more do they have to prove, other than the fact that their pride keeps them from seeing that their time, it’s over. I mean, let’s face it.. The EBWF isn't the same as it was back when Trish and Natalya ran things. The pace of things have increased.. The style of wrestling that the EBWF Universe enjoys watching, it’s more grueling and takes more of a toll on your body, than Trish and Natalya are ready for.”

Ruby held up her hands in defense.

Ruby Riott: ”Don’t get me wrong.. The fact that Trish and Natalya still want to prove that they still can compete in the ring. It’s amusing.. It really does tug at our heart strings. But maybe.. Just maybe.. There are a few faces around this locker room that should take a page out of PJ Black’s handbook. He knew he couldn’t hang anymore.. He knew that he couldn’t compete at the same level as all of us young bucks. So what did he do?”
Liv Morgan: ”Lil’ wolfie ran home..”
Ruby Riott: ”He packed up his tights and boots and he retired. He knew if he continued, he would just end up making not only a joke of himself, but a joke of his entire career. But.. Do you think some of these other fossils have the same mindset that PJ had? No.. Instead, they want to be like our great American hero.. Hulk Hogan.”

Charly looked at Ruby slightly confused.

Ruby Riott: ”They all want to wrestle well past their prime.. Well past their golden years.. EBWF is more of a rest home, than a wrestling company these days. Sure.. Trish and Natalya look better than Hulk, and they can actually still go. Bet they’re shells of their former selves. Beautiful Dangerous.. They’re nothing like they were when they became the first ever EBWF Women’s Tag-Team Champions. Back then, they were beautiful. They were dangerous. Back then.. Trish and Natalya had something to fear. They were at the top. The women that every woman in this business wanted to be. The women that every woman in this business wanted to beat. They were the measuring stick when it came to the EBWF Women’s Division. Now.. They’re they walking sticks of the EBWF Women’s Division.”
Liv Morgan: ”AH!!!”

Liv gripped onto Charly’s shoulder as she busted out in a loud bellowing laugh.

Liv Morgan: ”Walkin’ sticks!!!”

She continued to laugh as released Charly and then mocked an elderly person as she pretended to have a walker in front of her. Sarah Logan laughed in the background, but Ruby continued as serious as she’s been.

Ruby Riott: ”Liv and I, we’re ready for this match because as I said before. The three of us.. Our bond was broken, but as everyone knows, what’s broken, can always be fixed. And we went, the three of us, and we reformed our bond. We grew together in our absence and now.. Now our bond is stronger than ever. Trish and Natalya, they don’t know what their getting themselves into. See.. They remember the old Riott Squad. They remember what we were before Zahra played her mind games. That Riott Squad.. That’s not us anymore.”
Liv Morgan: ”Baby gurl.. We done evolved.”
Ruby Riott: ”You’re right.. We did evolve. And now.. Now we’re a force to be reckoned with in this division. 2020.. This year.. It’s going to be the year of the squad. And it starts here tonight. It starts with Trish and Natalya. But it doesn’t end there.. After we get through Trish and Natalya tonight.. The squad’s going to go on to Royal Rumble and together, we’re going to get out shot at Zahra Schreiber. When we do.. We’re going to take that championship from her.”
Liv Morgan: ”Word.”

Charly turned her head, then her body towards Liv. She brought the microphone back herself as she now looked at Liv Morgan.

Charly Caruso: ”Liv.. As the only member of the Riott Squad that has held the EBWF Women’s Championship, and 2019 Queen of the Ring.. Do you have anything to add?”

Liv looked caught off guard at first, usually it was Ruby that did all the talking.

Liv Morgan: ”Ain’t nothin’ left to say, yo, I think we about covered err’thing already. Nattie lost to me and disappeared for like... years, bro. She RETIRED. She wasn’t hardly ready for me then... and now? Now she ain’t got a chance against me. Not with my squad, yanno. She may have Trish by her side but their bond still ain’t like ours, bro. Tonight we finna prove it!!”

With Liv’s last words, the Riott Squad stepped away from Charly and they exited the screen, Liv walking right in front of Charly. The show cut back to ringside where Warfare continued to roll on.

This was a joint effort by Jayme and I.. Were still looking for a direction for the squad, so stick with us. Hope you all enjoy.
EBWF World Champion (PJB x2)(TE x1), EBWF Intercontinental Champion (PJB x1),
EBWF Path to Glory Champion (PJB x2)(CS x1), EBWF Tag-Team Champion (Corre x1)(CJP x1)(BR x1)(SDS x1),
EBWF Women's Champion (AB x1), EBWF Women's Royal Rumble (AB 2016, 2018)