Beautiful... Dangerous

This is where you post your RPs for Warfare, Pay Per Views, and for character development! The deadline for RPs for the current card will be posted in a countdown timer at the top of the forum.
Ashlee
Site Admin

Beautiful... Dangerous

Post by Ashlee »

Renee Young was seen standing backstage in front of an EBWF logo. She was all smiles, holding a microphone.

Renee Young: Ladies and Gentlemen, please welcome the Quintessential Diva, Trish Stratus...

Trish stepped into the frame in a "Super Trish" t-shirt, looking excited as Renee continued.

Renee Young: And teaming with her tonight in a match against the Riott Squad, returning to in-ring action for the first time in nearly two years, she is the Anti-Diva, Natalya.

Natalya slipped in next to Trish and Trish immediately threw her arm around her.

Renee Young: That seems like a strange juxtaposition, but somehow, it works, doesn't it ladies?

Trish Stratus: You know, it really does. It's really great to have you back, Nattie!

Natalya: It's great to be back, Trish. Renee, there's nothing more important than family, and while I've been away growing and caring for mine, it's time to step back into the ring to continue my family's legacy, and support my best friend.

Trish Stratus: I'm so glad you're here, Nattie. There was certainly a lack of class in your absence. And tonight we have the displeasure of facing Ruby Riott and Liv Morgan.

Natalya: Renee, we'll be teaching those girls a thing or two about what it means to be wrestling royalty.

Renee Young: Speaking of wrestling royalty... I have a question about The Drama King Aiden English and his wife, Raquel.

Natalya: Renee, the question is unnecessary, because no matter what you're about to ask the answer is that I don't regret what I did, not even for a second. I hope that Raquel enjoys her extended vacation, and I'll be here waiting for her should she choose to show her face again.

Trish Stratus: Raquel, Ruby, Liv... they're all the same. They can talk a good game, but what they can't do is lace our boots. So tonight, in tag team action, with Natalya back in the ring - we're going to make them wish they never put their little squad together.

Trish pulled Natalya into a half hug, and they laughed together before walking off as the scene faded to black.

------

OOC: Sorry y'all. Cory isn't feeling great and I've had a terrible migraine all day. Just wanted to get something posted. Thanks Jayme & Tony!
Writers aren't exactly people. They're a whole bunch of people. Trying to be one person.
The only living, breathing, Queen of Efeds in captivity
"You can't blame a writer for what the characters say." - Truman Capote