Money IS Everything.

This is where you post your RPs for Warfare, Pay Per Views, and for character development! The deadline for RPs for the current card will be posted in a countdown timer at the top of the forum.
Brandon M

Money IS Everything.

Post by Brandon M »

==================================
Event: Tucker Carlson Live
Date: 01/07/2020
Time: 8:44PM
==================================

The Tucker Carlson show returns from commercial as Tucker begins speaking.

Tucker Carlson: Now away from all the Iran and the crazy impeachment talk. We are joined by Lio Rush who has his own show on our Fox business network and is a pro wrestler and even a title holder.. Lio welcome

The camera then turn's and show's Lio Rush sitting there with the EBWF Breakout championship sitting upward on the table in front of him. Lio is wearing a pair of sunglasses and smirking as he nods. Tucker then continues speaking.

Tucker Carlson: Now Lio, Its no secret that your a big supporter of presiden…

Lio Rush: Hold up Tuck man! See let me confess my friend.. HA! Ya see I didn't come here to talk to you man! I like you! I respect you bra! But lets get something straight! This beautiful championship right here HA! is just the beginning of Lio's twenty twenty! best believe HA! I am here to send a warning shot to the entire wrestling industry! But see Tuck man, No one seems to believe me.. HA! And ya know what that's cool.. But the MONEY don't lie! And you already know by the end of this year, All the money will be on Lio! HA! But proof is in the pudding right Tuck man? So let me tell ya what I did.. I went out and hired the best money can buy HA! Because when your Lio Rush, When you the money man, When you the man of the hour.. Every hour! HA! Everyone wants to take a shot! HAHAHA! But that shit gonna end now ya heard! Yes I am the money man and with Hardcore living the good life and Bobby injured HA! Its my time to shine! And money will always shine!.. I will always shine!.. And with that Tuck man I will take a few questions...

Tucker Carlson: Well great opening Lio.. Let me ask I dont know much about wrestling but how do manage being a full time wrestler, Having a program every week on the Fox business network, And doing everything else you do?

Lio Rush: HA! Tuck man, It aint easy to be me that's true, But I make a lot of money man! HA! And now with my new personal collector HAHA! Everyone from the president to the guy on the corner cleaning windshields had better hope to never piss me off! Because this man will snap anyone right where they stand in half best believe HA! One way or another I will collect what is mine! And on that note Tuck man...

Lio then looks down on his wrist at his two watch's.

Lio Rush: Times up! HA! Sorry man I get paid by the minute HAHA!

Lio then stands up, Grabs the EBWF Breakout title and slings it over his shoulder before looking into the camera, Lifting his sunglasses and saying Soon EBWF! HAHAHA! Lio then walks out of view of the camera while continuing to laugh. The screen then cuts and goes to commercial.

===================================
Event: Warfare
Date: 01/13/2020
Time: 8:33PM
=================================================

The scene opens with Renee Young backstage of the Rocket Mortgage field house. she then looks into the camera and begins speaking.

Renee Young: Ladies and gentleman what a crazy Christmas eve of destruction it was. We have a new EBWF World heavyweight champion Tommy End. And I think the question on everyones mind is...

Before Renee could finish she is interrupted by a voice behind the camera that says " What has Lio got planned for twenty twenty " before Lio Rush walks into view of the camera. Lio is smirking with the EBWF Breakout title around his waist. After a second Lio begins speaking.

Lio Rush: HA! Renee its funny, All week all anyone wants to talk about is Legion! Tommy End winning the EBWF World title! HA! Lets not forget that's yours truly already holds one victory over Tommy! HA! but no one talks about that!.. No instead I get put in a match with that joke of a superstar Elias! HA! Does that man even still work here? I am the twenty four year old piece of gold! I am the money man! And well you Elias serve zero purpose here! You suck at making music, You suck at wrestling! And tonight win or lose is about more then me HAHAHA! I got some contracts to finish!

Lio then winks into the camera before walking away laughing leaving Renee young bewildered. The screen then fades to black.
Shayna Baszler: Current EBWF Women's Champion
Lio Rush: Current EBWF Breakout Champion
Erick Rowan: Special Enforcer
Hardcore Holly: Retired, 2 X EBWF Breakout Champion
Bobby Lashley: Injured