Money is Money!

This is where you post your RPs for Warfare, Pay Per Views, and for character development! The deadline for RPs for the current card will be posted in a countdown timer at the top of the forum.
Brandon M

Money is Money!

Post by Brandon M »

===================================
Exclusive backstage video
Date: 01/13/2020
Time: 9:55PM
=================================================

The scene opens with Lio Rush walking in the back holding the EBWF Breakout title smirking. After a few seconds he is approached by Renee Young.

Renee Young: Excuse me Lio.

Lio stops, Continues smirking, And looks at Renee.

Renee Young: Lio, What happened out there tonight against Elias?

Lio Rush: What happened? HA! Let me ask you this Renee, What do you have going on tomorrow? Huh?.. Oh nothing. HA! Ya see its called self preservation Renee! Because while you, Elias and the rest of these idiots back here are home resting and playing house! I! will be working! I have not one but two! Multi million dollar meeting. HA! Now Renee, Ya boy, The money man cant very well go into a meeting all beat up! HA! Besides my belt wasn't on the line, And well now Elias can go sing about it out in central park HA! Plus even when I lose I still make more money then Elias when he wins HAHA! Money rules the world and best believe Im collecting! But Renee money also has to be protected. And while most use a vault.. I use a real Monster! I use a real queen!

Lio then winks and smirks before continuing.

Lio Rush: And soon the entire EBWF will be under our control! And damn right that's a threat for anyone who gets in the way of my money! Money fact is Renee I am going to win the Rumble! I am going to WrestleMania! And I am going to be the next EBWF World Champion! HA! So Tommy! Keep it warm for me! HAHA!

Lio then laughs before winking at Renee and walking away. After a few seconds the screen goes black.

=====================================================
A video uploaded to EBWF.net titled " Proof is in the money! "
Date: 01/18/2020
Time: 5:25Pm
=====================================================

The scene opens with the camera focused in on three big stacks of money wrapped in rubber bands. As the camera begins to focus out you see Hardcore Holly looking angry standing next to Lio Rush who has the EBWF Breakout title slung over his shoulder. Lio who is smiling begins speaking.

Lio Rush: Ladies and Gentleman! HA! Welcome to a special presentation brought to you by ya boy Money man Lio. HAHA! Im here with the longest reigning EBWF Breakout champion in history. The Hardcore Legend himself. Hardcore Holly! And this folks, Is what I call a warning shot to every single member of the EBWF locker room! Because proof is in the money best believe HAHA! And the smart money is always on the man of the hour.. every hour.

Lio then winks into the camera as him and Hardcore begin walking. The camera follows as Lio continues to speak.

Lio Rush: Now lets get to the money! HA! Last week my boy Hardcore put his entire gym on blast that I was looking to find a few big guys looking for a chance to win ten K! HA! that's right ten K of the money man's money! HAHA! Name of the game, Knock down the champ, Win ten K! Easy enough right? HA! No rules, No regulations! All ya gotta do is knock down the champ.. ME! HA! And the money is yours HAHA! Time to roll! HA!

Lio then walks over to a where a few mat's have been placed. Lio is still holding the Breakout title smirking as Seven guys line up.

Lio Rush: Listen up boys! Ya know the rules, HA! There aint none but this event begins at the bell and each one of ya get a shot ya heard! HA! Now..

Before Lio could finish the camera shows Shayna Baszler walking up behind the last guy standing in line and locking in the Kirifuda Clutch. As the other guys turn to look all of a sudden Erick Rowan rush's them and knocks them all down. Lio and Hardcore both share a laugh as Erick Rowan begins stomping on everyone on the ground. Shayna Baszler gets up looking pissed off then smirking before walking over to Lio. Erick Rowan follows as Lio begins speaking again.

Lio Rush Flawless Victory!... HA! Take a look boys and girls! Because this is the future of EBWF! Allow me to introduce a real monster. A man who just wrecked out six dudes HA! My Enforcer! Erick Rowan!

Hardcore and Lio both clap as Erick Rowan nods and looks pissed. Lio continues.

Lio Rush: And baddest women I ever met! She is th...

Shayna Baszler: ENOUGH! Get that camera over here!.. Hi Becky! Did you enjoy the show? Huh? You want more? Fine Becky! Just keep watching..

Shayna Baszler then walks over towards one of the guys trying to stand up, And again locks in the Kirifuda Clutch.

Shayna Baszler: BECKY!!!! AHHH

After about ten seconds the guy is motionless as the other guys start getting up they attempt to get Shayna to break the hold to no prevail. However after about five more seconds she releases the hold, Stands up, And begins going after the other guys. Shayna grabs one guy and knees him in the groin while he drops to his knees another guy runs over. Shayna punches him in the gut and he drops to his knees.

Shayna Baszler: Do you see this Becky! This is your future!

Shayna then runs and hits both guys with a knee to the head. Shayna then sits up laughing as she continues speaking.

Shayna Baszler: Becky.. Becky.. Becky. Do you even value your career? Obviously not, Figuring your always injured! So sad, Such little talent, Such a big world! But see In the real world Becky, Your little red riding hood.. And I am the big bad ass wolf! Becky Look Around! I did this just to give you an example, Just imagine what I am going to do to you. You should be scared Becky.. Because I am going to hurt you.. See you Monday.

Shayna Baszler then stands up, Swipes herself off, And walks away laughing. After about ten seconds you see Erick Rowan walk away as Hardcore and Lio follow. You can hear Lio saying Damn she crazy bro, I love it! before he walks over to the camera and begins speaking.

Lio Rush: HAHA! Hope you all enjoyed the show! HA!

Lio then reaches in his pocket and takes out a money clip. He takes the cash out and throws it in the air before saying. Money Bitches! Watch ya backs HA! and walking away. After a few seconds the screen fades to black.

==========================================
Event: Warfare
Date: 01/20/2020
Time: 8:41PM
==========================================

The scene opens with Michael Cole standing in front of the camera and in the back of the little Caesars arena. After a few seconds he then begins speaking.

Michael Cole: Ladies and Gentleman, What an explosive show we have in store for everyone tonight including the debut of two new superstars. MJF will go one on one with Tommaso Ciampa. And Becky Lynch taking on Shayna Basz…

All of a sudden Erick Rowan stands behind Michael Cole As Lio Rush who has the EBWF Breakout title slung over his shoulder and chewing a piece of gum steps in front of Michael Cole. Lio stands there quietly smirking as Shayna Baszler gets in Michaels Face.

Shayna Baszler: Leave the microphone and walk away.... Now Cole!

Michael Cole then hands the microphone to Shayna and he walks away with his hands up. Shayna then begins speaking.

Shayna Baszler: Hi Becky.. Remember me? I am the one who tonight is gonna kick your ass! You call yourself the man? Really Becky just stop. I mean common just look what I did the other night to those big dumb idiots! The thing you need to worry about is the fact that I could care less about winning this match! I just wanna hurt you, I want to break you Becky! You are not a man! Hell you aint even a tough women.. Your just another victim, Another name on my list. I mean lets be honest Becky, I am a better grappler then you.. I am a harder hitter then you an hell Becky I am a overall better fighter then you. Everything I got I have had to work twice as hard to earn.. And I am at the point where I just want people to beat up! Male or Female it don't matter as I have already proven! I am up five AM everyday training.. Accepting every fight that has ever came my way in MMA or pro wrestling! You cant simulate what I do. And you Becky aren't ready for the fight im bringing.

Shayna pauses for a moment, Smirks then continues.

Shayna Baszler: How do you defeat The Man.. The same way I defeat everyone else.. I take the air out of them and put em to sleep. And tonight will be no different. Win if you can.. Survive if I let you.. Tap.. Nap.. Snap.

Shayna then angerly pushs the camera man before walking away. After about five seconds the screen fades to black.
Shayna Baszler: Current EBWF Women's Champion
Lio Rush: Current EBWF Breakout Champion
Erick Rowan: Special Enforcer
Hardcore Holly: Retired, 2 X EBWF Breakout Champion
Bobby Lashley: Injured