I'm sorry.

This is where you post your RPs for Warfare, Pay Per Views, and for character development! The deadline for RPs for the current card will be posted in a countdown timer at the top of the forum.
Sam

I'm sorry.

Post by Sam »

OOC: Just a trigger warning for Anxiety and Depression. Missed this, and all of you. Sorry if I'm a little rusty, it's been a while right?

EBWF on Twitter.

"We were sent this video with clear instructions to send it out the night of the Rumble. Wow."

Why? *static* You had the crowd in the palm of your hand and you turned them away like filth. You squandered your opportunity at glory and fame for a cheap victory and another band of merry man to hang around with.

The video flickers and continues

Why not? You all know *static has ALWAYS been a leader of men, *static* has always gravitated to being on top of the mountain. I was presented with an opportunity very early on by LEGION to become apart of something that will not only be a big part of EBWF but become bigger. Why would I turn that down?

Why would I turn that down?

The voice fades

Why would I turn that down?

The video fades to black and you can hear steps approaching, getting closer to the screen.

A white man steps out in front of the screen, his hair covers most of his face. Hes looking down to hide this, a hoodie is over his head.

A deep sigh can be heard. He looks up.

???: Did you miss me?

It can be see clearly that this former EBWF World Champion Jimmy Havoc.

Jimmy: I don't really know why I'm asking this question because I can't hear your response. I missed you. I missed, all of this. I missed being the best of friends and greatest of rivals with the boss Wes. Congrats by the way Wes. You'll soon have more kids than you do broken bones. Maybe. I miss mugging off Chris Jericho, I miss Tommy, Michael, Matt, fuck. I kinda miss her too. She was the one I did the worst.

Jimmy sighs again, trying to pull himself together.

Jimmy: Its 2020, its "New Year, New Me" time right? So why not new Jimmy Havoc? Even though I cant hear you, you've probably got a ton of questions. Where have I been? What the fuck are doing back? Why the fuck did you leave? And more expletive based questions I'm sure. I'm going to answer them, here and now.

Jimmy cracks his neck and looks down the barrel of the camera.

Jimmy: It took me a while to believe it myself so you can imagine how hard it is admitting it in such an open forum? I was depressed. I probably still am? I'm just actually dealing with it. Professionally and in good health. It was hard to actually manifest but, it makes sense. I spent nearly 6 months with the greatest friends, the most caring, passionate and patient girlfriend anyone could ask for. I was EBWF Champion, top of this fucking company and probably making good waves in staying here till the end. I had all that and beat myself up for MONTHS cos I "shouldn't" be sad, society told me I had things people would kill for and I was wrong to be sad about it. I'm here to tell you that you're allowed to be sad, sometimes that's when you can be your most down. I was feeling lonely and empty, feeling like the only person in a room full of 50. I hated the cheers and hated the attention and I held onto it on my shoulders until my body mentally and physically collapsed under the weight of it all. I didnt want to step foot out of my house, I didnt answer calls and I wanted to finally give in to my own head and just be alone. I felt like I was only bringing everyone else down around me, so I shut myself off. I ruined every relationship I had here all because I refused help and refused to acknowledge what was happening.

Jimmy took a deep breath and continued.

Jimmy: Zahra. I'm sorry. I don't want you to forgive me, I don't want you to feel like you have to talk to me because I know what I've done. I just wanted you to know that you will always be the best thing that happened to me and it was me that ruined it. I am truly and deeply sorry for the emotional experience you went through because of me. To know that the one person I really cared about was upset because of my actions hurts me more than you can believe.

Jimmy tried to smile, he rubbed his head.

Jimmy: After a month or so of living in St. Louis I still felt awful because I was in America on my own, least that's what I thought. So I went back home, after long talks with some old friends I begrudgingly went to get help. I'm glad I did because for some reason, opening up and talking about it fucking helps!

Jimmy laughed.

Jimmy: Sarcasm actually, of course talking about it helps. I've always been sort of known as the voice of the Broken. Fuck we legit had a stable called "The Broken". Ive always been the misfit leader you can put your sad boy and girl faith in. So I just wanna say to each and everyone of you misfits maybe feeling a little sad about something or majorly sad about anything. You know my handles on social media. Talk to me, I'll always listen, my socials will be open. I've been in your place and I'm trying to my hardest to come through the smoke swinging. Let's do it together.

Jimmy's social handles came up in the screen for a few seconds before disappearing.

Jimmy: So yeah, I left. I didnt quit and go wrestle in the UK or wherever your favourite wrestlers told you I went. I wasnt off pissing around with Seth Rollins or living it up with AJ and Ronda. I was and still am under contract with EBWF. This leads me to the Royal Rumble, which I will be entering. Fitting, no? My last match in this company was a Royal Rumble and it will be my first match back. Now, I've been keeping tabs on some people in this business, nothing has changed too much but let's dive through this together huh?

Jimmy took out his notepad and looked at the camera.

Jimmy: Yeah, I write notes okay. You dont get to a weird serial killer without a basic script okay?!

Jimmy laughed.

Jimmy Havoc: Well, first things first. Wes Ikeda still cant hire or book tag teams as Tommy and Dante are STILL EBWF Tag Champions. My God, nearly a fucking year of these guys with a stranglehold on the division. I dont know if you miss me being in EBWF but surely you're happy to see a face that isn't looking to worship the devil right?

Aiden had a stellar run with the EBWF Championship, who by the way, is one of the greatest talents you will ever see in this business. Appreciate that man while you still can, because he won't be around forever that's just how time works. I really hope I can work against him and with him because we'd fucking blow the roof off win or lose.

Jimmy sighed.

Jimmy: However, all good things to must come to an "End". He lost the belt to Tommy End. LEGION finally got the accomplishment they were looking for a year ago. Just a heads up LEGION, you cant use the "Were better without Jimmy" thing when it took you a year without me to do it. I brought you into the relevance and it took you nearly a YEAR to get back there. I went through most of your mic time, you just really couldn't cut a promo without mentioning me could you? Your so boring it hurts, you know why they call him Tommy End right? Because when he shows up that's the End of your interest gone. Either way, Dante is the only person in the Rumble and I couldn't really give a shit about Dante anyway. He's a third wheel with a tyre under his titties.

Jimmy skims through his notes.

Jimmy: Oh! The Miz! Let me see what hes been up too.

Jimmy jokingly flips through 20 pages while muttering "Good guy, bad guy, betrayed"

Jimmy: Wow. You sure dont change in a year do you Mike? You got married though, good for Mickie for settling for you. Oh wait, theres a twist in this tale. You've been betrayed by Jericho! It's not Alex Riley this time, you know what?

Jimmy puts down the notepad and claps.

Jimmy Havoc: Good for you dude, honestly. I'm glad you didnt just resort to bringing back your buddy to betray you. I actually think sometimes you might just hand these people knives while saying "Gee, I hope no-one puts this in my back." Do you and Mickie have to roleplay her betraying you just to get your rocks off? You know someday she's gonna want to be receiver. No shame in receiving obviously, just selfish when it's always you.

Jimmy looks through his notes.

Jimmy Havoc: Wait, why is Lio Rush hanging out with his Big Brother and there Step Dad? Holly retired for the 6th time too. Lio Rush got the belt cos he wanted it? Man the Breakout Championship used to BE something. It was the stepping stone to go onto greater things. The only stone it represents now is the fake ones Lio wears around his neck. Lio, the only thing you're good at is putting your foot in your own mouth and getting left on read in Girls' DMs.

Jimmy looks at his notes again.

Jimmy: Randy and Edge are still knocking about. Randy's even the Gateway Champion? Wow. I suppose having them and Bob Holly around appeals to the people that wont let the old eras die right? The same fans that miss chairshots to the head and Bra and Panties matches right? I wonder if Wes will let me beat him up with a bed pan. Anyway, it's good for Edge to be able to get out of the house and Randy is the absolute best and doing the absolute minimum to still collect his paycheck.

Jimmy notices a name and smiles.

Jimmy: Braun. I have nothing bad to say about you. The only thing I will say is I cannot wait for us to kick the shit out of each other. Let's grab a beer afterwards yeah?

He looks again.

Jimmy: They're rolling out the Golden Oldies too. Rey Mysterio, Chavo, Brock, Dwayne "The Dwayne" Johnson Star of the newest Jumanji film featuring Jack Black pretending to a girl in his body.

Jimmy looks confused.

Jimmy: Punk, Tomasso. Surprised Ikeda didnt put himself on this list. Ah. Jericho.

Jimmy smiles again.

Jimmy: The man to bring me into this company. We had our wars right Chris? I've used every insult in the book against you, I could say that your old, you're boring, your band sucks, you've stopped reinventing yourself and you're now just playing your Greatest Hits but I wont fall that low and do that. Nope, All I'll say is…

Jimmy flips to the back of his notepad.

Jimmy: "I am cold like December snow. I have carved out this soul made of stone
And I will drag you down and sell you out."

Jimmy performs a chef's kiss.

Jimmy: Mozart himself would quiver at your artistry.

Jimmy put his notepad down.

Jimmy: 29 other men in this Rumble, every man with a chance of going to Wrestlemania. The later you are, the better chance you have of going all the way. You dont need me to explain the rules because Mauro and Corey will make your ears bleed with it. The last thing I have to say is this.

I've been away for a few months now, I am hungrier than I have ever been. I have transformed my style to make myself more unpredictable because I no longer care about how hurt I get. The way I see it, I died last year and this new Jimmy Havoc has nothing left to lose. This is all just a fucking bonus, so throw everything you have at me because it's never going to be e-fucking-nough. So for one last time I apologise to every fucking wrestler in this company because you're no longer relevant. You can stop trying to take my spot because it was never fucking vacant, 29 other wrestlers arent going to stop me and I'm not doing this to face off with Tommy End because I really couldnt care who I face at Mania when I win because it really doesnt matter because come the end of that show it will be.

The King of the Goths.

The Broken.

The Bastard.

The Original Knife Pervert.

The Lost.

The REBORN.

Jimmy. FUCKING. Havoc.

Jimmy smirked and walk off screen.
Jimmy Havoc
King of the Ring 2017
1x EBWF World Champion
1x EBWF Gateway Champion