Rumble Aspirations

This is where you post your RPs for Warfare, Pay Per Views, and for character development! The deadline for RPs for the current card will be posted in a countdown timer at the top of the forum.
Becky Lynch

Rumble Aspirations

Post by Becky Lynch »

It was the twentieth day of January, the episode of Warfare that saw the return of the Queen Slayer also known as Becky Lynch. The orange haired Irish Lass Kicker made her return against the debuting Queen of Spades better known as Shayna Baszler. There were many that thought that it would be just another day at the office for the Queen Slayer. They all thought that another Queen would be slayed by Becky just like Charlotte was.

With what had transpired on that night, it most assuredly did not go according to the plan that Becky Lynch had in mind. It was Becky that has planned to make Shayna tap out to the Dis-Arm-Her, but the Submission Magician managed to squeeze by with the sleeper hold with body scissors that she calls the Kirifuda Clutch. Sadly, Becky tapped out.

We see the Queen Slayer, the Lass Kicker, the Man known as Becky Lynch gearing up for the Women’s Royal Rumble match. She sits on the bench, tying up her boots, contemplating. She thinks to herself over being the second entrant in the Women’s Rumble. With her being one of the starting participants, it puts her at a huge disadvantage.

However, she finds it pointless to feel any discouragement even with the loss that she suffered at the hands of Shayna Baszler. As a matter of fact, it only drives her harder to succeed. Hell bent on a mission is Becky as she looks forward to winning the Women’s Rumble.

While deep in thought with her head down and tying her shoes, a visitor appears seemingly out of nowhere. This causes Becky to snap out of her thoughts.

“I’ve been expectin’ ya.” Becky says without even lifting her head up in order to look at her visitor.

“Is that so, Rebecca?” The visitor asks with a smirk on her face. Becky finishes tying her boots and stands up to look at her visitor.

“Yeah, it’s definitely so, Winter.” Becky says to her visitor, who is revealed to be the White Walker, the Queen of Chaos also known as Winter.

“Are you ready for the Women’s Rumble, Rebecca?” Winter asks.

An eyebrow shoots up on the face of Becky Lynch. “Yeah, I’m ready fer the Rumble. Why are ya askin’?”

“Well…” Winter begins. “My reason for asking you is quite simple. After what had transpired between Shayna Baszler and yourself on the go home edition of Warfare, it makes me wonder if you are even ready for this. I mean, she made you tap out. That is not a good look when you are heading into a pay per view.”

“So, I tapped out.” Becky says, freely admitting what had happened between her and Shayna. “Ya know, I could cry, I could piss, I could moan, I could groan, and I could complain, but that wouldn’t help me at all. In fact, I see it as a blessin’ in disguise. If anythin’, it’s made me hungry. It makes me want to win all the more than I usually do. It’s funny, because Shayna said she’d break me. Spoiler alert. She didn’t and she never will. I’m still here. I’m still unbroken. Next time I face her, I’ll break HER!”

“Yeah, that remains to be seen. Not saying you are unable, but you really could not show it last time.” Winter says matter of factly.

Becky shrugs her shoulders. “What can I say? It was an off night fer me. I can assure ya that it won’t happen again. The next time I face Shayna, I’ll be better prepared fer her. I want it to be at WrestleMania. I want her to win tonight, because I’m winnin’ the Rumble and what better place to beat her than at WrestleMania?”
Daffney: 1975-2021
Becky Achievements: Queen of the Ring (2020, 2021), Women's Last Survivor (2024), Best Actress (2021, 2022, 2023), Most Violent Scene in a Film (2021, 2022, 2023), Best Villain in a Film (2021, 2022), Best Antihero in a Film (2021, 2022, 2023), Best Hero in a Film (2021, 2022, 2023)
Allysin Kay Achievements: Queen of the Ring (2022)