The Alarm Has Been Rungith

This is where you post your RPs for Warfare, Pay Per Views, and for character development! The deadline for RPs for the current card will be posted in a countdown timer at the top of the forum.
Brian W.

The Alarm Has Been Rungith

Post by Brian W. »

.:: The room was completely dark. A heavy breathing could be heard after a few moments, a breathing that started to get louder and more frantic. What appeared to be a lighter flame gave the room a small amount of light. Not enough light to see anything or anyone, but enough to see the room was a small, empty room. The flame moved slowly to the right and another more consistent flame appeared. A candle had been lit. The original flame disappeared, leaving just the candle lighting the room ::.

????: It's been quite a long time since you have seen my wonderful face! A time I've been stuck in this room. You see, the last time you heard from me, I was experiencing some very strange things on the Hardy Compound. That, however, is a story for another moment in timmmmmme. I've been stuck here, surely trapped by one of the traders, disguised as a helpless animal I helped. Do you know what it's like to single-handedly keep a lost soul alive, only to have them stab you in the back? Or, in this case, lock you in a dark room for YEARS?! .:: Pause ::. Lucky for Matt, EBWF came looking. They came and found him, found me, and they wanted to let me out. I chose to stay, I chose to stay in a LETHARRRRRGIC state. I wasn't ready to leave the room I had become accustomed to.

.:: An alarm started ringing loudly and quickly went off ::.

Matt Hardy: The alarm has rungith, and Matt has officially WOKENNNNNN aGAINNNNNNN! It's time to rumble, and it's time to be royal once more!

.:: Hardy blew the candle out and a door opened, illuminating the room from light outside. With the split second the room was lit up, it was apparent it was in shambles. The door closed quickly and nothing but silence was heard in the darkness... Hardy had been woken. He was coming for the Royal Rumble ::.