Also nah

This is where you post your RPs for Warfare, Pay Per Views, and for character development! The deadline for RPs for the current card will be posted in a countdown timer at the top of the forum.
Cory

Also nah

Post by Cory »

Michael Cole looked into the camera, a confused expression on his face as he adjusted his tie.

Michael Cole: Well folks, lets see if we can get some words from a few other participants of the Royal Rumble tonight. We will —

“LADIES AND GENTLEMAN!”

Cole, surprised at the sudden intrusion, jolted a little bit before looking towards the source of the voice. Paul Heyman walked up to him, fully confident with a shit-eating grin on his face.

Michael Cole: Well hello there Paul. I suppose you have—

Paul Heyman: Michael, stop. I am the advocate for one of the most dominant athletes in the world. I don’t have time to listen to your intro. Please gaze upon the future winner of the EBWF Royal Rumble in 2020 – BAARRRROOOOOCKKKK….LESNAAAARRR!

The giant hulking man walked into the camera view and Michael Cole peered up at him. A cocky smirk crept up on his face as he looked down at his manager.

Paul Heyman: My client enters the Royal Rumble tonight, and he will unequivocally, unapologetically, mercilessly throw athlete after athlete — AAHHH!

Paul Heyman ducked for cover as Brock Lesnar lurched forward after the loud metal sound of a steel chair slamming against his broad shoulders. Lesnar fell to the ground on his hands and knees. Lesnar immediately took another shot to the back and rolled over, clutching his spine. The camera panned out and focused in on the assailant. Standing with the steel chair in hand, looking towards a terrified Paul Heyman, was Randy Orton. Randy smirked, wound back, and wrapped the chair around Brock’s back one more time. He dropped the chair and walked up to Michael Cole, who was staring down at the fallen Lesnar, wide-eyed.

Randy Orton: Sup, Michael.

Michael Cole: Uh, hey there Randy. How’s it going?

Randy Orton: I saw you were trying to score an interview about the Royal Rumble.

Frozen with fear, Michael nodded.

Michael Cole: As a matter of fact, I just got done interviewing Edge. I asked him if he had any thoughts about the Royal Rumble, and he said “No.”

Randy Orton: That seems unprofessional.

Randy dropped the chair on top of Lesnar.

Randy Orton: Maybe I can help.

Michael Cole: Oh, well great. Do you have any thoughts about the exciting Royal Rumble tonight?

Randy Orton: No.

Michael Cole: But you just —

Randy Orton: I just gave you something to film since I couldn’t stand listening to another 30 minute Paul Heyman promo.

Randy walked off, leaving Lesnar and Paul Heyman behind. Michael Cole looked on, shaking his head in disbelief.