On Notice!

This is where you post your RPs for Warfare, Pay Per Views, and for character development! The deadline for RPs for the current card will be posted in a countdown timer at the top of the forum.
Brandon M

On Notice!

Post by Brandon M »

====================================================================
A video uploaded to EBWF.net titled " Exclusive interview with Shayna Baszler "
Date: 01/24/2020
Time: 2:00PM
====================================================================

The scene opens with Renee Young sitting in a chair in what looks to be a gym. Looking into the camera after a few seconds she then begins speaking.

Renee Young: With the Royal Rumble only a few days away, Every superstar is getting ready with the hopes of main eventing the biggest show of the year WresltAMania. And my guest at this time is no different. After just one match she has the entire EBWF universe buzzing and will be participating in this years females Royal Rumble. Ladies and gentleman. Shayna Baszler.

The camera expands and shows Shayna Baszler sitting in chair with a towel around her neck. She smirks before nodding and getting serious again. Lio and Rowan can be seen in the backround talking to another person. Renee then begins speaking again.

Renee Young: Shayna first congrats on your debut victory over Becky Lynch. How you feeling heading into Sundays Royal Rumble?

Shayna Baszler: How am I feeling? Let me ask you how do you think im feeling Renee? What happened to Becky is what happens when ya run ya mouth and make false claims.. The man? Yea right, And just like everyone else Renee she tapped! And the same lies for anyone who steps in the ring with me. I just wanna beat people up male or female plain and simple Renee. Listen no matter where I have gone, No matter what I have done I have dominated and beat down everyone in my way. What makes the women and men around EBWF any different?.. Not a damn thing. You wanna know what the problem is in EBWF Renee, People like Charlotte Flair who walk's around talking about being a queen an running her mouth but is never around... Yea I did my research an in fact the only constant has been Zahra Schreiber beating up Alexa Bliss.... But that all ended last week. Because I put the entire EBWF locker room and universe on notice. Now that im here And this division now belongs to me. So how do I feel Renee... Hell I feel great!

Before Renee could ask another question, Lio and Rowan walk over. Lio is smirking and laughing as he walks up to the camera with the EBWF Breakout title slung over his shoulder an Rowan close behind. Lio then begins speaking.

Lio Rush: HA! Listen up I got some breaking news for everyone. This Sunday at the Royal Rumble. It will be the EBWF Women's champion Zahra Schreiber going one on one with the Queen of spades Shayna Baszler! HA! Now that's how money rolls! HA!

Shayna smirks as she then begins speaking again.

Shayna Baszler: There is your proof Renee. Exactly what I have been talking about. Wes knows exactly how this story goes.. Wes knows I could destroy half the division without breaking a sweat.. Its Wes trying to save them all from me.

Shayna laughs a little before continuing.

Shayna Baszler: But its too little too late. And all Wes really did was save every single women in the Rumble from getting put to sleep an getting tossed out on their asses! So you saved me a step.. Thanks. However its bad news for you Zahra Schreiber. So as much as I like what ya done with the place, Its my time now. and it begins at the Rumble.

Shayna then stands up and walks away as the camera the focuses in on a smirking Lio Rush.

Lio Rush: HA! Sucks to be Zahra! HA! But Renee lets talk about me now.. The money man.. The man of the hour.. Every hour. And how after the Rumble I will be going to WrestleMania. I will be main eventing the biggest show of the year. And I will be the next EBWF World Champion. All the money is on me HA! Atleast the smart money. Plus my enforcer, The collecta will be in there before me ya heard! And he will make sure that ring is empty best believe. Money can buy a lot of thangs HA!... Oh Renee, How the mighty have fallen HA! Last year at the this me and Bobby weren't even here. HA! And Aiden won the Rumble. HA! But lets look at what Aiden accomplished as a champion... Hmm... Hmm.. That's right! Not a damn thing! HA! First family! HA! More like the loser family. At one time ok maybe you all had some creditability but damn man what happened? A great year ended with a loss to a man I have beat. Tommy End. HA! But see it don't matter, Because this year after Shayna takes the EBWF Women's title And I win the Rumble and head to WrestleMania I will beat Tommy End and become the greatest and richest HA! EBWF World champion in history. HA! Money facts. They gonna call me Lio two belts. HA!

All of a sudden a loud bang is heard in the backround followed by a man screaming. Lio and Rowan quickly turn and run over to the other side of the gym. Renee and the camera man follow as you see Shayna Baszler with the Kirifuda clutch lock in on a big guy. The more he moves the more Shayna tightens the grip.

Shayna Baszler: Take a look Zahra! This is your warning! AHHH.

After another fifteen seconds the man goes limp as Shayna smiles and Lio is laughing. Shayna then releases the clutch and stands up. She walks around for a few seconds before she begins stomping on the guy. Shayna then walks over to the camera.

Shayna Baszler: Take a look Zahra! This man is twice my size and I put him down. The exact same thing that is gonna happen to you at the Rumble. Im not Torrie Wilson. I am not Alexa Bliss. I am not Nikki Cross. And when you step into the ring with me I am gonna beat ya down. I am gonna take your pride and break it in half. I can tell ya one thing Zahra, You aint dominating me. You might scare some of the other people in the locker room but that shit don't fly with me. And Zahra, I will take that one way ticket to hell because even the devil himself don't wanna mess with me.. And if your legion friends wanna walk down with ya so be it. Hell its just more people for me to beat up. Because if they do step to me I will put them all down just like I did here! And just like I did last week to Becky. And our match Zahra will end like all my matches do.. Tap.. Nap.. Snap..

Shayna then smirks before taking out her mouthpiece and throwing it on the ground. She then walks away as the camera turns to a laughing Lio Rush and a serious looking Erick Rowan.

Lio Rush: HA! Now that's tuff. HA!.. Lets rock big man.

Lio and Erick then walk away as Lio is laughing. After a few seconds the camera turns back to a bewildered Renee Young before the screen goes black.

=====================
Event: Royal Rumble
Time: 7:30AM
Date: 01/25/2020
===================================

The scene opens as the camera show's Shayna Baszler in the back of the Amalie arena getting ready for the Rumble to begin. After a few seconds Shayna looks at the camera and begins speaking.

Shayna Baszler: You know what the problem is with most women? They care to damn much about their appearance. They care to damn much about looking good for other people. People like you Zahra. Because while you try and play bad ass in reality your just a scared goth brat who I am going to put down. But me Zahra, I only care about hurting people. I enjoy it. Its what I strive to do. Now I don't know what you do daily but let me let you in on a little secret Zahra. I live, Breath, Eat, Sleep, this shit. And while you may have dominated here, While you have wrecked everyone in your way in EBWF, I have been doing the same shit in more then one location and in more then one sport for more then a decade. You cant scare me, You cant intimidate me. I have seen them all come and go. And you will tap just like they all do. So talk a big game go ahead. Say what you want. The facts wont change. So enjoy being champ for another hour. Because tonight will be the last night your EBWF Champion. But hey just think Zahra, After a few days you will be healed up.. Hopefully. Then you can go back to worrying about men or whatever the hell you do and stay the hell out of this ring.. And like I said Zahra.. Tap.. Nap.. Snap!

Shayna then storms off as after a few seconds the screen fades to black.
Shayna Baszler: Current EBWF Women's Champion
Lio Rush: Current EBWF Breakout Champion
Erick Rowan: Special Enforcer
Hardcore Holly: Retired, 2 X EBWF Breakout Champion
Bobby Lashley: Injured