This Moment In Time

This is where you post your RPs for Warfare, Pay Per Views, and for character development! The deadline for RPs for the current card will be posted in a countdown timer at the top of the forum.
D.J

This Moment In Time

Post by D.J »

The Last time we saw The Miz he was being betrayed by his friend/tag team partner Chris Jericho. It had been a rocky road for the former 4 time EBWF Champion. His personal life was as good as it's been with his marriage to Mickie James- but in the ring- he had fallen into the background. The partnership with Jericho had gotten the attention of the EBWF universe, but with Jericho turning his back on this, it left Miz again trying to figure out where he fell in the grand scheme of things in the EBWF. Perfect timing for the EBWF Royal Rumble. This was an event that could flip the momentum of the recent happenings on their ear. It was an event that could take a superstar that hadn't been in the spotlight as of late and thrust them right into the mix once more. The Miz was focused on winning the royal rumble to earn his shot at what he felt he always deserved- the limelight- and the EBWF Championship. Despite the injuries he suffered at the hands of Jericho- nothing was going to hold him back from participating in the Rumble match. The Most Must See superstar in EBWF history- would be seen on Sunday night.

The scene opened at an EBWF House show in Tampa, Florida the site of EBWF Royal Rumble 2020. A match had just finished and the crowd immediately reacted positively as on the tron, was The Miz and Mickie Mizanin. They were backstage where Miz, who was shirtless had bandages on his mid section. He winced a little as he put on a "Danger: I'm Awesome" black t-shirt. Mickie had a look of concern on her face as she stared at her husband. Miz looked up at her and noticed this right away. He put his hand on her hand.

The Miz: Mick- I told you- I'm fine. I'm going to be fine. The last thing I'm going to do is let Chris get the best of me. I'm the fricken Miz- and that means something in the EBWF. Just in that moment where you think I'm going to fade out into the darkness- that I'm not going to be heard from again- that I'm going to move away and get fat and happy with my bride and put wrestling aside- just when you count me out- THAT is when I have been the most dangerous over the last 8 years. Right when you think it's over that's when things are just beginning.

The crowd in Tampa cheered as the Miz was basically saying that he would not let his injuries stop him from competing in the rumble match just 2 days away.

The Miz: I'm slipping though Mickie, I've been slipping, if ANYONE should know that Chris Jericho did not have good intentions, that Chris Jericho would do anything to get ahead- it should have been me. Chris may not admit this, but I'm more like Chris than maybe any other person in this entire business. Chris is a competitor, he's had a successful career, but it's mostly because he just DOESN'T care what he has to do to get to the top. You can never truly trust him, and because I did trust him- I showed that I have NOT been thinking clearly. I have gone against my instincts over the past several months, and that stops right now.

Another big pop for The Miz.

The Miz: So let's talk about this Sunday- let's talk about something positive Mickie. Let's talk about the fact that in TWO DAYS time- I will be winning this years Royal Rumble- and kicking this company back into focus- kicking this company back into normalcy- bringing the world back to happiness- because The Miz is back on top. There's nobody in this company, when I'm focused, when I'm hell bent on something, like I am this rumble that can stop me. No injury, no human, no force of god can stop The Miz from winning this rumble. I don't care who it is. I don't care if it's the guy who everyone is claiming is a Miz wannabe or a Miz 2.0 in MJF. There's only one Miz- and all the self centered babbling, the cocky bravado, that's not going to help him here. This is EBWF, this is the show, and just because he's practiced his little schtick in front of the mirror a bunch of times- doesn't mean it's going to get him anywhere around here. It's one thing to be brash and arrogant- but if you also suck- then it only lasts for so long. I've put together 8 years of success and excellence and MJF hasn't put together even 8 seconds of it, and that's about as long as I imagine he'll be in the rumble match on Sunday.

Mickie smiled and the crowd popped.

Mickie Mizanin: Well you gotta think about some of the other guys- like Orton, Edge, CM Punk, guys that have been on the big stage and have had some success.

The Miz thought to himself.

The Miz: You know every year we do this. Every year we look at the field and we try and figure out who are going to be the biggest threats. Every year there's a bunch of upstarts like MJF - or Bobby Lashley- but it always ends up coming back to the guys that have been the threats for the longest time and for good reason. There's no denying that Orton and Edge and even Punk have been successful here for a reason. They definitely know what they're doing- they've been able to reinvent themselves over the past several.. well I mean they have done Rated RKO for a.. well and I guess they've kinda not been ar... oh how am I kidding.. they are as old and tired as they come. Orton is boredom personified and Edge comes around like the goofy kid in school who gets the quiet kid all riled up because he's just happy someone is finally talking to him. In the ring though, you always know you're a second away from a spear or an RKO that's going to end your night fast. However, this time, I feel really good about the fact that they're going to be jealous of this beautiful bastard in front of you right now, when my hand is being raised as the rumble winner.. and as far as Punk goes- I never know what to make of him- he's always been a shock value guy- a guy that can google you with the best of them- and really try to cut you deep. I haven't really thought much about Punk as of late, and that's been really good for my mental health. It will NOT however, be good for his physical health if he tries to get in my way this Sunday- because like I've already said. I could careless, TAMPA, I am WINNING the rumble. HASH TAG

Crowd: FACTS

The crowd cheered once more.

Mickie Mizanin: There was another guy from your past who I've heard might be coming back for this rumble.. someone that you may want to be ready for.. I mean I'm not sure if it's true but

As Mickie was talking the roof in Tampa Florida almost came off as in the door of their locker room behind the married couple, walked The Rock. He wore a fitted black shirt and black slacks. He had sunglasses over his eyes and a fresh haircut. Miz seemed startled hearing the reaction of the crowd.

The Miz: But what? Who?

Mickie looked behind her and saw The Rock. Her eyes got wide and Miz noticed this and looked confused.

The Miz: What are you look..

The Miz turned around and saw The People's Champion right behind them.

The Miz: Oh you've got to be kid..

The Rock held his hand up to The Miz- which much to his own chagrin made his words stop almost as if his mind was being controlled by The Rock. He went to talk again.

The Miz: No.. I won't sto..

The Rock: Sh sh sh sh.. shut your mouth Miz.. because once again they... ARE CHANTING HIS NAME..

Crowd: Rocky! Rocky! Rocky!

The Rock: It's been 3 years.. 3 LONG years.. The Rock shooting movies.. The Rock.. electrifying a nation.. The Rock.. on Jimmy Fallon.. The Rock.. traveling the world.. but in all of those travels on all of those plane rides.. each magnificent day one right after the other.. ALL of that has led to this moment.. where he can say.. FINALLY... THE ROCK HAS COME BACK......

Crowd: To TAMPA!

The Rock: Home.

The crowd cheered and another "Rocky" chant broke out.

The Miz: We all know you're from Miami- this isn't Mi..

The Rock again cut him off.

The Rock: Na na na.. you see Miz- The Rock is going to stop you right there- you see Miz. The Rock doesn't mean home in the sense of he's going to go to his old house.. see his old neighbors.. see old man withers with the fake teeth on his porch.. or even stop by for a slice of pie at Milfy McGees house who now lives across from the Rock's child hood home.. no no no.. well maybe...

The Rock shook his head.

The Rock: NO! The Rock means that he his now back HOME in the E-B-W-F.

The crowd cheered again- Miz looked less than amused.

The Miz: Well you do realize the last time you were here full time.. I put you on the shelf and we have barely seen or heard from you since then.

The Miz smirked and Mickie smiled as well remembering. The Rock kept a straight face.

The Rock: Is that supposed to impress The Rock? Way back when you beat The Rock.. injured The Rock.. pulled a metaphorical rabbit out of your little hat and got a victory over the great one? Does that make you think The Rock is somehow.. your inferior. The Rock.. The People's Champ.. somehow not on the level of... The Miz? Is that what you think?

The Miz: Well I mean I'd have to sa...

The Rock: It DOESN'T MATTER IF THAT'S WHAT YOU THINK.. because quite frankly Miz.. MRS.. The Rock wipes a polar bears ass with what you THINK. Last time you and The Rock faced off.. The Rock admits.. you beat him.. one two three. Intercontinental Championship- you won it.. injured The Rock.. but make no mistake about it Miz.. that was then... and this is now. NOW the Royal Rumble- Tampa Florida- the trail blazing.. eye brow raising.. creator of hope.. going to throw 29 other jabroni's over the top rope.. people's champ.. The Rock is going to win the rumble match and The Rock is going to move on... to WRESTLEMANIA...

The crowd cheered again.

The Rock: And if you think for one single solidatary second that your win over The Rock is going to somehow give you an advantage.. a mental edge.. a psychological boost.. if you think that that is somehow going to somehow rattle The Rock.. The Rock says this.. why don't you try and intimidate The Rock right now?

The Miz stood up from the seat he was on and looked straight into The Rock's sunglass covered eyes. He then softened and smiled.

The Miz: You know what Rock- I'm going to let you have this one.. go out to your people.. electrify them. I'll see you on Sunday.. and you'll see what you've already got a chance to learn first hand.. and that is that I'm The Miz.. and I'm...

The Miz got a little closer and whispered his last word to The Rock.

The Miz: Awesome.

Miz and Mickie exited the scene,.

The Rock watched them leave and then with the amount of charisma that only The Rock could possess cocked his head back to the crowd.

The Rock: Does Tampa want The Rock to come out there?

The crowd erupted as the tron cut off. The camera went back out to the arena.

Crowd: ROCKY ROCKY ROCKY!

"IFFFFFF YAAAAA SMELLLLLLLLL- WHAT THE ROCK... IS COOKIN"

"Electrifying" by Jim Johnston bellowed through the arena as The Rock emerged through the curtain and made his way down to the ring- going through his trademark entrance. He grabbed a microphone from the timekeeper. He began to pace around the ring and waited for the chants to die down before he spoke.

The Rock: You see Tampa- The Rock has pretty much done all there is to do, not only in this business, but in this lifetime! The Rock has done so many things, seen so many things, but one thing The Rock has yet to do.. is walk out of an EBWF Royal Rumble- the winner. That changes.. SUNDAY.

The fans cheered.

The Rock: Simply put The Rock has done it all, seen it all, experienced it all- but the realization that The Rock has come to very recently.. is that there's nothing... AND THE ROCK MEANS..

Crowd: NOTHING.

The Rock: That the Rock enjoys more than laying the SMACKDOWN on jabroni's right here in this very ring. Now let The Rock tell you a little story about how his return came to be. The Rock was on the road- just got done filming another movie to captivate the nation.. all of a sudden The Rock's phone rings..

The Rock used a high pitched voice.

The Rock: RING RING RING...

The crowd laughed.

The Rock: Don't laugh at The Rock's ring tone.

More laughter.

The Rock: So the Rock answered. "Great One Speaking" Voice on the other line.. "Rock.. it's Wes." Then The Rock said " Les" ... " NO Wes- look we want you back for the Royal Rumble.. can you do it?"... The Rock thought.. he pondered.. he considered.. and finally The Rock said.. "Wes..... Yes."

The crowd cheered and another Rocky chant broke out.

The Rock: Because it sounded to good Tampa.. it sounded to good.. The Rock.. Tampa Florida.. The Rock.. beating the monkey piss out of the pathetic locker room that the EBWF currently has.. The Rock.. goitng on to headline Wrestlemania.. and what a locker room we have.. what a field.. WOOO WEEE what a field. Big Burly sum bitches like Braun Stroman and Erick Rowan and Drew Mcintyre. BRAUNNNN.. ohhh shut your mouth you mini pony tail having piece of kangaroo crap. Braun Stroman The Rock knows that you think you're going to go into this match and dominate.. The Rock knows you think you're going to have an advantage because you weigh as much as a semi truck. However, The Rock also knows that you've never faced someone quite like The People's Champ.. The Rock is going to grab you by your little polly pocket pony tail and toss your candy ass right over the top rope and down to the floor.. but before he does that he's going to take great pleasure in introducing his size 12 put to your size 1200 Ass. Speaking of large asses The same goes for you, Rowan and Mcintyre. The size.. the strength.. the weirdness.. none of it matters when you go.. ONE.. on ONE.. with THE GREAT ONE. The Rock- is simply put going to beat the strangeness right out of the both of you and make quick work of all your hopes and dreams of headlining Wrestlemania.. but Rowan, Mcintyre.. The Rock's got good news.. he's going to buy you both a ticket.. yeah.. The Rock is going to buy you both a ticket to the grand daddy of them all. He's going to sit you right up in the front row. You can picture Rowan and Drew right now clapping their hands together in excitement. The Rock is going to buy you a foam finger Rowan.. he's going to buy you both chicken fingers.. fries.. a Large coke.. cause you need it.. don't you big boys? Yeah he's going to make sure you have a front row seat.. to watch The Rock.. live out your dream.. headlining Wrestlemania.. becoming the NEW EBWF Champion.. The Rock is going to take that belt bring it over to you.. let you touch it.. let you hold it..yeah here you go drew.. now give it to rowan.. there you go rowan.. hold on to it tight.. The Rock may even let you lick it...Rowan just said "lick it.. YES"... NO The Rock was kidding.. you can't lick it .. you SICK FREAK..

Laughter from the crowd.

The Rock: The Rock is going to let you get a front row seat because Rowan and Drew that is by far the closest you will EVER BE to being the EBWF Champion. The Rock also recognizes that there are some familiar faces. Guys like Chavo, Rey Mysterio, Matt Hardy, and yes even BROCK LESNAR. You see Tampa, with The Rock being gone- he always expects to come back to find some new guys.. some new blood.. yet somehow it always comes back to the same old characters. Chavo Guerrero- Rey Mysterio. For all the speed, all the quickness, all the flips, all the hurricanrana's, all the chalupas, The Rock is going to do some flips out of his own.. he's going to flip you both out of the ring faster than Rey can dial up 6-1-9.. and then he's going to eat a chalupa HIMSELF.. and Matt Hardy... whether it's Matt Hardy who lived for the moment.. Matt Hardy 2.0, 3.0, 177.0- it doesn't matter because ANY VERSION of Matt Hardy is only good enough to do ONE thing.. and that is to get his CANDY ASS WHOPPED UP AND DOWN TAMPA FLORIDA BY THE ROCK..which brings me to BA- ROCK.. LESNAR.

The Rock paused to let the crowd boo Lesnar.

The Rock: Brock Lesnar you may be big.. you may be quick.. you may jump from one foot to another..

The Rock mocked Lesnar.

The Rock: But the one thing you aren't big boy is good enough to win the rumble.. no no no no NO.. because Lesnar no matter how many times you have won a match. No matter how many jabroni's you have shown around SUPLEX CITY.. you can't stop.. CAN'T STOP.. CAN'TTTT STOP.. THE ROCK. The Rock has never been to Suplex City- nor does he plan on visiting, but The Rock is a tour guide himself. Yeah you see Lesnar The Rock is ready to show you around his home state. The Rock is ready to be the gracious host and help you get to know what life is like in Florida.. but you'll need a place to stay Brock.. and The Rock has just the place. It's really easy to get to.. The Rock just needs you to head straight down Know Your Role Boulevard...

The Crowd started cheering.

The Rock: HANG THAT RIGHT- on Jabroni Drive.. and oh yeah you guessed it.. check your big frumpy ass DIRECTLY into the SMACKDOWN HOTEL. So Tampa- it doesn't really matter whether The Rock's gotta go through Lesnar- or Bobby Lashley- or Lio Rush- or Grado- or Tomasso Ciampa or Andre Cian Almos... Almes..Almas..ahhh The Rock ALMAS could care.. but he doesn't. Not one of these nobodies is going to be able to even remotely stand in The Rock's way of becoming the #1 contender for the EBWF Championship. Maybe the Rock's going to have to go through Bob Holly.. similar to the way Busch Light does 7 nights a week. Bob Holly.. crazy Bob.. The Rock is excited to see his old friend Bob. Whether Bob is wrestling, giving body slams, typing on twitter, swearing at animals, tipping over baby carriages, or whatever it is that he does.. Bob Holly as of late is one thing for certain.. and that's clinically.. INSANE.

The crowd laughed.

The Rock: However, he is even MORE insane if than The Rock even thought if he thinks for one single solitary second that The Rock isn't just going to whoop his monkey ass all over god's green earth. Which brings me to Heath Slater and Elias. Yeah the music men- The Rock realizes that you both like to.. well.. ROCK.

The Rock smiled.

The Rock: The Rock realizes that you both like to play a little geee-tar. Well The Rock has something EXTRA special that he wants you to do with that guitar. Heath- The Rock wants you to take your air guitar- and look over to Elias and turn that air guitar.. into a real guitar.. yeah there you go hold it.. see how an actual instrument feels.. see how you can find another way besides thumbing around your little tootsy roll on lonely nights.. to make yourself a ONE.. MAN.. BAND.

The crowd laughed and cheered.

The Rock: Now the Rock wants you to take Elias guitar.. and he wants you to shine it up.. REAL NICE.. yeah make it look real good.. a little pine tar.. refinish that wood.. no not like that you little pervert- the wood on the guitar. Then he wants you to give it to Elias.. yeah give it to Elias.. and Elias- the Rock wants you to take that guitar.. TURN IT SIDEWAYS.. and STICK IT STRAIGHT UP.. YOUR CANDY ASS!

Tampa was loving every minute of this finishing all of the Rock's catch phrases.

The Rock: Because you see jabroni's The Rock is back.. and there are literally millions..

Crowd: AND MILLIONS!

The Rock: Of the Rock's fans that want.. NAY.. expect.. NAY.. NEED The Rock to walk out of Royal Rumble- on his way to Wrestlemania.. and since you boys like to play guitar so much. The Rock.. well The Rock has written a song.. to not only you but all the competitors who will soon fall to The Great One.

The Rock was granted a guitar and an EBWF employee put a chair in the middle of the ring. The Rock began to play the opening part to "I want It That Way" by The Backstreet Boys- which got a reaction..The Rock smiled.

The Rock: Remember this one?

The Rock began to sing.

You are jabroni'sss-
who smell- like bologna.. I'm talking to you Braun..
believe.. when I shout..
The Rock's going to toss you out..
Of the ring...
it's quite fun... to sing..about howww..
youuu stink.. and meannn it...
The Rock says... just BRINGGGGG IT.

(Cheers)

Tell Me Why- you'll be surprised your dream ends
Tell Me Why- Edge and Orton say they're "just friends"
Tell Me Why- we're still listening to Y2J
Noone wants it that way..

Am I- the best in this biz..
Hell yes- just ask The Miz..
Ask Punk.. and he'll be rude to me.
Until The Rocks Boot- signs his Eulogy.

Tell Me Why- there will likely be some entrants
Yeah Some Guys- Who can't even form a sentence (you again braun)
Tell me Why- we have to hear what they try to say...
Noone wants it that way...

Now The Rock sees this place falling apart from the way that it used to be (yeah)
It's scaring the great one.. Tommy End is the star.
This just is horrific to seeeeeeeeeeeeeee

It will be so fun..
when one.. by damn one..
when one.. when one.. when one.. by damn one....

Don't wanna hear you sayy- That The Rock's time has passed.
Because then he'll whoop your monkey ass..
Brock, Drew, Bobby Lashley too
It's timee to headddd back to the zoo...

So tell me why- the rumble'ss filled with these schmucks
Who the Rock knows absolutely SUCK
Tell me why- any of them think this'll be their day
when NOONE wants it that wayyy

Tell me whyyyyy- this is all there is for bookinnnn, Wes' scan the list keep lookin,

Cause the guy- who will be left when all's said and done.. is the people's champ the great one..

If ya.. smell.. what The Rock is....

(Dramatic pause and heavy cheers)

Cooooooookin....

The Rock dropped the guitar- cocked an eye brow- and got an explosion of cheers- as "Electifying" hit once more and The Rock made his way back up the ramp and through the curtain as the scene faded to black.

THE MIZ

EBWF World Champion (x7- Current) EBWF Intercontinental Champion (x3) EBWF Tag Team Champion (x2) EBWF PTG Champion (x2 ) EBWF Gateway Champion (1x)