Do it with Styles

This is where you post your RPs for Warfare, Pay Per Views, and for character development! The deadline for RPs for the current card will be posted in a countdown timer at the top of the forum.
Billy

Do it with Styles

Post by Billy »

((sorry for the short post, I've been so caught up in buying a house and wrapping up my classes))

----------------------------
Posted to EBWF.net, EBWF’s Youtube, Facebook and Twitter
----------------------------

The video opened on a black and white shot of the EBWF ring, the sound of a cheering crowd faded with deep reverberation. Then the crash of someone slamming into the mat as the camera panned around the empty ring followed by another pop from the ghost crowd. The sound swelled up to a discordant note. The camera pushed in on the ring until it was little more than a hard cam on the apron facing the tron and the entrance. The frame cut off the view of the near turnbuckles. The sounds had faded into silence. Suddenly there were three sharp honking sounds followed by chuckling laughter. Aiden English stepped in from the near right clad in clown makeup with bright green hair reminiscent of Doink the Clown. He had on a bright blue version of his traditional vest that stood out before the black and white background. He continued to laugh with a wide open mouth.

Aiden English: HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAA.

He ended the long laughter by snapping his mouth closed and bringing up a wide smile made even wider by the bright red face paint around his mouth. He snickered behind closed lips.

Aiden English: Funny. A year ago, I was on the other side of this build up. I was in a foot race with the Miz as we headed into my FIRST Wrestlemania. Oh wait, you’re wondering why I’m still dressed like this. Clearly Jericho’s celebration is over and yet I’m still in the arena, still covered in this hideous paint, still wearing this god awful hair. And I’m doing it all to drive home a point about just how funny this all is! Jericho won the Royal Rumble. No one can take that away from him, just like no one could take it away from me a year ago! He’s going to get hyped up! He’s going to get excited! He’s going to get braver and bolder as the days widdle down to the BIGGEST EVENT OF THEM ALL! Funny because we all know how this ends because we all know how it ended a year ago. Spoiler. The champion retained and history WILL repeat itself.

Aiden tilted his head back and laughed hysterically.

Aiden English: But, there are road blocks. There are stops along the way. There is business to deal with before I deal with Jericho. And, it all comes full circle. The last time I stepped in the ring with AJ Styles, I was a different person. I let Miz drag me down to the depths of my soul and I took that darkness in. I was bound and determined to make a name for myself and I did it off the back of AJ Styles. I pinned him to win my first EBWF World Championship. Funny, he wasn’t even the Champion and yet he handed me the belt. Now, we’re coming back around on Warfare and he gets to face me as the EBWF World Champion. And, like I said about Jericho, history WILL repeat itself!

Aiden pulled a towel off the ropes just out of frame. He started wiping away the makeup and pulled the hair off in the process.

Aiden English: All joking aside, AJ I’m happy to face you this week as a warm up to my Wrestlemania match against Chris Jericho. I’m excited to face you one on one without the Miz in the ring! I’m thrilled that I get to work with such a storied competitor, such a grizzled veteran. I know that you’re going to push me to my limit. I know that you’re going to run me through my paces. I KNOW that I’m going to walk away from this match having learned something. I can’t wait to PIN you in the center of the ring at Warfare and show the EBWF Universe that I haven’t lost my step.

Aiden moved closer to the camera.

Aiden English: I’m still the 2019 Royal Rumble winner, Mister One and Done, the 2019 King of the Ring, the Best Breakout Champion in EBWF History, the Keeper at the Gates and YOUR EBWF World Heavyweight Champion! I’m BACK and I’m better than ever. Monday, the champ returns to action!

Aiden tilted his head backwards and started laughing.
Shaul Guerrero
*EBWF Women's Champion (x2)*
*2019 & 2021 Women's Royal Rumble Winner*
--------------------------
Aiden English
*EBWF World Champion (x3), Gateway Champion, Breakout Champion (x2)*
*2019 King of the Ring and Royal Rumble Winner*