The Real Debate!

This is where you post your RPs for Warfare, Pay Per Views, and for character development! The deadline for RPs for the current card will be posted in a countdown timer at the top of the forum.
Brandon M

The Real Debate!

Post by Brandon M »

============================
Event: Live Democratic Debate
Date: 02/25/2020
Time: 8:42PM
============================

The scene opens as the Democratic Debate returns from commercial. Gayle King then begins speaking.

Gayle King: Welcome back. Now before we continue. We have a guest with us tonight who has a question for the canadates. He works for Fox news..

The crowd boo's a little before Gayle King finish's

Gayle King: Lio Rush ladies and gentleman.

" I came to collect " by CFO$ begins playing as Lio Rush walks into the arena followed by Erick Rowan. Lio smiles and smirks as he throw's up a L with his right hand while holding the EBWF Breakout Championship in his left hand. Erick Rowan looks angry as Lio holding a microphone waits about twenty seconds before the music cuts and he begins speaking.

Lio Rush: HAHA! Ladies and Gentleman. Canadates.. My name is Lio Rush. And I am the richest man in this room HAHA! Even richer then you Mr. Bloomberg HA! But I am also the money man, The man of the hour.. Every hour.. I am the twenty five year old piece of gold HAHA! And I am here because a good friend of mine has a questi…

Before Lio could finish " Loyalty is Everything by CFO$ begins playing in the arena. Lio smirks before looking at the entrance as Shayna Baszler can be seen on the screen walking into the building with Bobby Lashley following. The camera follow's as Shayna looks pissed and has the EBWF Women's Championship around her waist. The camera continues to follow until she walks into the arena. She angerly walks down to the desk where Gayle King, Nora O'Donnel are sitting followed by Bobby. Lio Rush is smirking as Shayna walks up to the desk. She quickly and angerly grabs the microphone as her music cuts.

Shayna Baszler: Hi Winter. Remember me Bitch!

Gayle King: Excuse me but you cannot say th..

Shayna Baszler: Shove it Gayle! I don't give a damn. Now, Winter. You stuck your nose where it didn't belong. You got into my business! And now, Well you have just a short few days left before we meet in the ring. I am going to hurt you Winter. And trust me by the end of the night you will regret helping your little pal Becky. Who by the way I will see very soon. And this time you aren't going to have anyone to help you. I hope that victory tasted nice Becky, Fact is its going to cost you both dearly.. SO... that brings me to my question for all of you up on stage... Take a look at the screen.

The screen then show's three pictures side by side by side of Winter, Becky Lynch, And Trish Stratus.

Shayna Baszler: Take a look at these three women. Take a look at what they look like now before they get into the ring with me. Now I already made Becky tap once but next time.. She wont be so lucky. So I ask you all. What would you do to help these women?. Save these women... From ME!.

Shayna then roughly drops the microphone on the desk. The canidates look around at each other saying nothing. After about ten seconds Shayna continues speaking.

Shayna Baszler: Good answer! However not so much for you Winter.. Because it would take a damn army to stop me!.. And all you have is one man. Nothing and no one is going to stop me from kicking the living shit out of you. You hear me Winter!.. See I gave you credit for warning Becky even after I made her tap. But this time you get to feel what she felt! The pain.. The cracking of your bones as I break em, Yea Winter you will regret ever putting yourself in my business...

Joe Biden: Ok, Wait a minute what is goi..

Shayna Baszler: Joe you open your mouth again, And I will break ya damn hip! You hear me old man!..

Gayle King: Ok now this has gone on wa..

Shayna then reaches over the table trying to punch Gayle before Bobby grabs her trying to hold her back. Security staff then runs towards the announce desk as a smirking Lio Rush tells Bobby to " Screw it! Let her go bro " Bobby does as Shayna starts just throwing punches at every one of the security staff. The camera then cuts straight to commercial.

==================================================
A video uploaded to YouTube titled " Brawl at the debate "
Date: 02/25/2020
Time: 9:03PM
==================================================

The video begins as you see security staff getting all the canidates off the stage. Shayna is still swinging as more and more security staff run down. As Lio is sitting there laughing. After he see's the security staff piling up he then grabs the microphone.

Lio Rush: WOWOWO! Hold up! You aint doing my girl Shayna that way! Rowan.. Bobby!... GET EM! HA!

All of a sudden Rowan starts grabbing people and throwing them as Bobby just starts throwing punches. Lio is seen laughing as everything is complete chaos. Lio then turns the camera on him as he begins speaking.

Lio Rush: HA! So this is what a few million can buy you HAHA! But allow ya boy to make something very clear. No one.. HA! And I mean no one will put their hands on any of my people.. That's just good business HA! Trust. Ya don't want my collectors coming for ya HA! HA! But for anyone who is feeling froggy.. Just take a look at how my boys are handling business! Look how we collect HA!..

Lio then turns the camera as you see huge group fighting. After a few seconds Shayna Baszler grabs the camera before speaking.

Shayna Baszler: Winter! See you in six days!.. And don't bitch out! Because I will find you!.. And it will end for you the same way it does everyone else.. Tap.. Nap.. Snap!

Shayna then slings the EBWF Women's championship over her shoulder before smirking and walking away. Lio is then heard laughing as after about ten seconds the screen cuts to black.

==================================
Event: Warfare
Date: 03/02/2020
Time: 8:23PM
=================================

The scene opens with the camera outside of the arena in the parking lot. A black 2020 Dodge Durango pulls up with tinted windows as after about fifteen seconds Shayna Baszler steps out. She slams the door looking angry as she begins making her way into the arena. As she does she is approached by Michael Cole.

Michael Cole: Excuse me Shayna..

Shayna Baszler: Cole.. Tonight is not the night.. I am already pissed off! What do you want!

Michael Cole: Just wanted to know how your feeling before your match with Winter tonight?

Shayna Baszler: Its not me you should be asking.. Its Winter... Ya know its funny because just last week I heard Winter and Becky kissing Natalya ass! Its was pathetic! See that's the difference between me and most these other female wrestlers.. I don't kiss ass! I don't give respect! That shit has to be earned! And Winter you aint earned a damn thing besides a ass beating courtesy of me! And while your sitting there sipping on your peppermint latte.. God you really are pathetic Winter... HA! I am in the gym working on my craft.. Working on what I do best!.. And that is unfortunate news for you! Because what I do best is hurt people.. What I do best is putting people back in there place! Hell Look what I did to Becky in my first match.. Proved she wasn't a man! Queen slayer? HA! Listen sweetheart, I am the EBWF Women's champion an a tainted victory doesn't give you a title shot! No, Instead its gonna bring your little girlfriend Winter pain.. And whole lot of it. The Queen of Harts isn't even on the same level as the Queen of spades.. Barnes and Nobel? Really? Jeez Winter you and Becky really are just a couple of losers in the wrong business.. And by the way.. I will take a gun shop over a book store any day of the week! I have been fighting in the ring for over sixteen years Winter.. I am in way better shape then Natalya.. And I am a hell of a lot stronger then her. And just like I did to you Becky the same result would await her.. And in a few hours the same fate awaits you Winter..

Michael Cole: If Winter does win, Will she be awarded with a EBWF Women's championship match?

Shayna Baszler: NO! You have to earn a match with me unless I want it! And honestly Cole I asked for this match why the hell would I give her a title shot? She not even a full timer. She's just Becky's little therapist but that all changes tonight after I put Winter down for good... Remember Winter its always ends one of three way's... Tap.. Nap.. Snap! Plain and simple! Ill see ya soon!

Shayna then walks away angrly as Michael Cole just stands there before the screen cuts to black.
Shayna Baszler: Current EBWF Women's Champion
Lio Rush: Current EBWF Breakout Champion
Erick Rowan: Special Enforcer
Hardcore Holly: Retired, 2 X EBWF Breakout Champion
Bobby Lashley: Injured