Movie Star's

This is where you post your RPs for Warfare, Pay Per Views, and for character development! The deadline for RPs for the current card will be posted in a countdown timer at the top of the forum.
Brandon M

Movie Star's

Post by Brandon M »

OOC- Hey guys I know its late but have been having some network issues on my end. So this RP is for Storyline purpose only. Sorry to everyone. And hope everyone is doing great. Thanks.

================================================================
A live video uploaded to Lio Rush's Facebook page titled " Reality Check! "
Date: 03/07/2020
Time: 3:35PM
================================================================

The Scene opens on what looks to be a movie set. In the distance you see Lio Rush holding the EBWF Breakout Championship walking toward the camera followed by Erick Rowan. Wearing a pair of sunglasses, Lio is smirking and strutting. He then reaches the camera before taking off the sunglasses, Laughing, And getting ready to speak.

Lio Rush: HA! Well Well Well HA!... Ya know, Me and the big man are out here filming movies and collecting this money... Ya know doing what the Rock and Miz claim too HA! Now Miz, You really aint even worth my time HA! So the big man here gonna make quick work of ya.. HA! But you Rocky.. HA! But first Rock my man allow me to introduce myself.. My name is Lio Money Rush! And I am the twenty five year old piece of gold!. I am the man of the hour.. Every hour. HA! And unlike you Rocky I am a five star playa homie! HA! See because I am a political star.. A Hollywood star.. A TV star.. A music star.. And of course a wrestling star HA! And you Rock?.. Ill wait.... HA! Nah, You just a washed up wrestler trying to reinvigorate what little testosterone is left in your.. Little.. Itty.. Bitty.. Balls! HA! Now that's funny HA! See you don't know me man Ya heard! And the Miz damn sure don't now me HA!. See this man standing behind me Rocky?. Do you see this monster! HA! You can keep the people's elbow man it aint gonna help! Hell, This man makes more then you do Rocky HA!.. And I know I sign the checks.. HA! Because The big man works for me!.. Not EBWF!.. The Almighty Bobby Lashley works for me!.. Not EBWF!... Shayna Baszler! The EBWF Women's champion is under contract by me! Not EBWF! Ya catch my drift Rocky boy! HA! I am a million dolla company myself HA! What you claim.. I am! HA! But Rocky understand something...

Lio's demeaner changers as he gets serious.

Lio Rush: You aint Money! An I don't give a damn about the MIZ! Personally if it was a one on one match I wouldn't even show!.. The Miz aint even on my level.. But you Rocky boy! Well your a big name. And its about time someone put you in your place an show you something you could never be.. Overly successful. Every decision I make Rocky is money man plain and simple. I don't do shit cheap and I damn sure don't work for free! An trust one way or another I will always collect.. My people make sure of that best believe!.. This aint two thousand three pop's.. And I am one man you don't wanna mess with! I aint Steve Austin.. I aint Jimmy Havoc.. I am smarter then both them broke asses.. I don't need to be loved by the idiot fans... I don't need to name a move after the people... That's idiotic man borderline pathetic.. Corny jokes and fake ass nicknames might get you some laughs and make you a funny guy.. It makes you trash in the ring! I care about one thing Rocky.. An that's my Money! And watching the big man throw you and the Miz around the ring will make me lots and lots of money...

Lio then begins smiling and laughing again.

Lio Rush: HA! and like I said... Its all about the Money. But hell if I can be entertained as well why not HA! Fact is Rock your the past HA! And me.. I am the present.. I am the future.. And with my people watching my back I have already ensured that HA!.. Now Rock, We movie star's gotta get back to work ya heard HA!.. But best believe Rocky boy me and the big man gonna see ya Monday HA!.. Lets roll big man...

Lio the walks off camera laughing as Rowan follows after afew seconds the screen cuts to black.
Shayna Baszler: Current EBWF Women's Champion
Lio Rush: Current EBWF Breakout Champion
Erick Rowan: Special Enforcer
Hardcore Holly: Retired, 2 X EBWF Breakout Champion
Bobby Lashley: Injured