Plotting

This is where you post your RPs for Warfare, Pay Per Views, and for character development! The deadline for RPs for the current card will be posted in a countdown timer at the top of the forum.
Becky Lynch

Plotting

Post by Becky Lynch »

When last either Becky Lynch or Winter were seen, it was on the second of March episode of the flagship show of the EBWF, Warfare, it was the Satanic Diva also known as Winter that took on the Women’s Champion, the Queen of Spades better known as Shayna Baszler. The match between Winter and Shayna did not end to the liking of either Becky or Winter. Shayna caught Winter in the Kirifuda Clutch and Winter tapped out while laughing maniacally.

Now with the upcoming episode of Warfare, slated to take place on March the sixteenth, Becky finds herself in a match against someone that she knows very well, the Scottish Psychopath also known as Nikki Cross.

After getting the victory over Shayna Baszler last month on Warfare, Becky has made it clear that she wants to be in the Women’s title match at WrestleMania. However, with Shayna refusing to grant Becky a title match, the Queen Slayer is feeling nothing but anger.

“So…” Becky says to Winter as they sit in the living room of Winter’s apartment. Winter sits on the couch, holding onto a glass of Johnnie Walker black and reclining on her couch.

“So…what?” Winter says, swirling the drink in her glass.

“So, let me get this straight. I beat Shayna Baszler month and in any decently run company, I’d be in line fer a title shot.” Becky says, frustration in her voice. “BUT NO! SHE’S REFUSIN’ A CHALLENGE BECAUSE SHE’S FOOKIN’ SCARED OF ME! SHE’S SCARED I’M TAKIN’ THAT TITLE! SO, NO TITLE MATCH FER ME! OH, BUT I GET TO FACE NIKKI CROSS!”

Winter takes a sip from her glass before answering Becky. “You know, Rebecca? That seems to be a recurring theme for you.”

“What? What do ya mean?” Becky asks with a raised eyebrow.

“It appears to me that you are becoming more and more like the bridesmaid and not the bride. Look at the Royal Rumble. You were the second entrant in the Women’s Rumble match and you lasted to the end only to be the final person eliminated by the winner, Trish Stratus. You beat the Women’s Champion Shayna Baszler, and she refuses to grant you a title match because she is afraid of you.”

“I’M FOOKIN’ SICK OF IT!!! WHERE’S MY DUE?! WHERE’S MY TITLE MATCH?! IF ANYONE SHOULD BE IN THE TITLE MATCH RIGHT NOW, IT’S ME!!!” Becky closes her eyes and rubs her temples, trying to calm herself over losing the Royal Rumble and her problems with Shayna. However, once the thought of Shayna refusing Becky a title match rears itself inside of her head, her eyes pop open, anger coursing through her veins.

“SHAYNA REFUSES A CHALLENGE BECAUSE SHE KNOWS WHAT I’LL DO TO HER! THAT’S THE WORST PART OF IT ALL! I BEAT HER AND SHE REFUSES A TITLE MATCH! I DON’T CARE HOW I HAFTA DO IT! I’M GETTIN’ A TITLE MATCH AND I’M WINNIN’ IT! IF I GOTTA BREAK SHAYNA’S LEG, I’LL DO IT! IF I GOTTA BEAT HER WITHIN AN INCH OF HER LIFE, I’LL DO IT! IN FACT, SHE SHOULD JUST GIVE THE BELT TO ME, BECAUSE I’M THE BIGGEST STAR IN THIS DIVISION! I’M THE CORNERSTONE! I’M THE REASON THIS DIVISION RUNS!”

During Becky’s diatribe, Winter finishes her glass of scotch and refills it before taking another sip.

“So, not only does Trish get to benefit from my hard work at the Royal Rumble, Shayna refuses a title match after I beat her. Shayna’s takin’ the coward’s way out. Instead of givin’ me a title match, she tucks tail and runs. Like I said, I think Shayna’s refusin’ me a match fer the title because she knows I’ll take the title from her. She can fook off and die fer all I care.”

Winter’s eyes snap up and her cold, captivating eyes glare at Becky. “You know, Rebecca. This could be a good thing for you.”

“What?” Becky asks in an incredulous manner. “How is this good fer me?”

“Think about it, Rebecca…” Winter says as she takes another sip from her glass.

This causes Becky to calm down and start thinking out loud of the possibilities surrounding Shayna Baszler and the Women's Championship. “Trish Stratus took my spot at the Royal Rumble. I beat Shayna Baszler like she owed me money. Shayna refuses to give me a title shot because she knows I’ll beat her within an inch of her life. Yes… That’s it… In order to secure my spot, I need to take one of them out.”

The Satanic Diva nods her head in the affirmative before taking another sip, gulping down the glass of scotch before setting the glass down on the table next to the bottle. “Exactly. Create your own opening and seize the opportunity.”

“By hook er crook, I’ll be the champion!” Becky says while grinning like a Cheshire cat.
Daffney: 1975-2021
Becky Achievements: Queen of the Ring (2020, 2021), Women's Last Survivor (2024), Best Actress (2021, 2022, 2023), Most Violent Scene in a Film (2021, 2022, 2023), Best Villain in a Film (2021, 2022), Best Antihero in a Film (2021, 2022, 2023), Best Hero in a Film (2021, 2022, 2023)
Allysin Kay Achievements: Queen of the Ring (2022)