Storm

This is where you post your RPs for Warfare, Pay Per Views, and for character development! The deadline for RPs for the current card will be posted in a countdown timer at the top of the forum.
Ben M

Storm

Post by Ben M »

Beeeeeeckyyyyyyyy....

The scene opened in what appeared to be a forest. It was dark, and there was rainfall, along with thunder and lightning. The camera panned around the forest, before zooming in on Nikki Cross, who was crouched down next to a tree. She was calling out Becky’s name.

Nikki Cross: Hey Becky, remember when I was your best friend? It didn’t take you long to forget me. Now, it’s all about Winter. You’ve got Winter in your corner, and poor Nikki is alllllllll alone. It makes me sad, Becky. It makes me angry. And do you know what happens when you combine anger and sadness? It creates a STORM!

As Nikki shouted the word “Storm”, lightning flashed in the distance behind her.

Nikki Cross: Before I was known as Nikki Cross, they called me Nikki Storm. And do you know why? Because that was what happened every time I stepped into the ring. I created a storm, and the other women couldn’t handle it. I won titles, I wrestled all around the world, then I came to America and they called me Nikki Cross. And suddenly, because I was happy... the storm faded. But I’m NOT HAPPY ANY MORE! I am tired. I’m tired of not being respected, of being treated like an afterthought in the women’s division. Everyone is talking about Trish, Shayna, Becky... well you know what Becky? Tonight, they’re going to be talking about me again. Because I am going to rip your head off your pretty little shoulders, and smash it into tiny little pieces. After tonight, Becky Lynch will be no more, and the storm will rise again!

Nikki laughed maniacally as the scene faded.