Money has changed!

This is where you post your RPs for Warfare, Pay Per Views, and for character development! The deadline for RPs for the current card will be posted in a countdown timer at the top of the forum.
Brandon M

Money has changed!

Post by Brandon M »

===============================================================
A livestream begins on Lio Rush's YouTube page titled " Reality is Money "
Date: 03/14/2020
Time: 3:30PM
===============================================================

The scene opens as the camera shows Lio Rush smirking wearing a pair of sunglasses and the EBWF Breakout title wrapped around his waist. Erick Rowan is standing behind him looking angry. After a few seconds Lio then begins speaking.

Lio Rush: So let the Money man get this right Wes.. Ya canceled Warfare last week because of the Coronavirus.. Ok Cool. But then I see this week that me and the big man are in another match.. HA! You sure about this Wes? I mean lets not get it twisted bra.. I am a twenty five year old piece of gold.. HA! An trust I aint gotta worry about this virus HA! Me or the big man HA! But Im not sure about the rest of the guys HA!.. And im serious HA! So originally we wasnt even gonna show up to warfare this week HA!...

Lio then laughs before taking off his sunglasses and getting serious and continuing to speak.

Lio Rush: However... Jimmy Havoc.. I hear ya running ya mouth.. I hear ya talking shit.. And that's cool man.. I like funny guys.. But the big man does not! So I just want ya to know right now man that after we take out the bitch among men Strowman.. Jimmy Your ass will pay up.. And we will collect. Plain and simple. But I have to ask Jimmy.. Why did you come back? And I don't want the stupid ass Jimmy response! I want the real reason.. Ya know Jimbo, I watched as you let Legion beat the holy hell out of you.. Then the next week ya joined them.. What are you a dumbass? HA! Wait I know the answer to that one... Moron. Its pathetic. I mean who is Jimmy Havoc.. Honestly. I know Strowman, He is just a big dumb idiot who gonna fall hard to me and the big man.. But Jimmy you are just.. A loser?.. A Broke ass?.. Plain stupid?.. How about all of the above! And let me ask.. How's ya love life?.. HA! You left Zahra for what by the way.. Oh that's right to clear ya head.. Wow. I personally could care less Jimbo but damn... Ya let ya boy's whoop ya ass, Then ya join them, Then ya just leave.. HA!

Lio then looks back at Rowan and say's " Stupid motha F'er " Before laughing and continuing to speak.

Lio Rush: Now Jimmy I am gonna get right back to ya so hold up while I deal with the rest of the idiots in this match.. HA! Like Matt Hardy and Tommaso Ciampa... HA! Really? HA! I want you two just to take a look at the big man standing behind me. Matt ya wanna call ya self Broken? That name fits good because that is exactly how the big man gonna leave you HA! This aint space bra.. This is reality! And reality is Money HA! Just facts man. I mean when is the last time you even won a match in any wrestling organization? HA! Neither of you belong in the same ring as me! But hell ya guys can shine my shoes HA! Losers. Matt stick to teaming with ya drunken brotha HA! Not Ciampa.. And speaking of Tommaso, Haven't I beat ya dumbass a bunch of times HA! Hey man listen the definition of insanity is doing the same damn thang over and over again and expecting a different outcome.. Bra, The outcome wont change man.. You couldn't beat me on my worst day HA! And you know this. HA! So know that if you two do end up stepping in the ring with me and the big man.. We gonna knock ya asses back to space best believe HA!.. And I can promise it will be over fast for you two.. HA!.. I really don't get how you two even got into this match... Really?.. Neither of you have won a match in month's HA! Not surprising ya both suck! HA! Just keeping it one hundred HA!.. Reality Matt for you and Tommaso will be a hard pill to swallow. Not because you guys are gonna lose, But because the big man here is going to retire both of you! End of story!..

Lio then smirks before taking the Breakout title off his waist and adjusting it on his shoulder. Lio then continues speaking.

Lio Rush: Oh Rocky. HA!.. Its the real Hollywood star here HA!.. Now ya ass got lucky last week that Wesly boy cancelled the show! In reality all it did was prolong the inevitable.. Prolong what is certain! And that is there is a new most electrifying man in sports entertainment.. HA! And that's me! Money man Lio! HA! See Rock its like I said last week, I am everything ya claim to be man. I am the big shot! I am the movie star! HA! I am Rich baby! HA! I could buy and sell ya dumbass rock! You wanna call ya self the people champ but what do you honestly do for the people? Besides dumb jokes, The answer is absolutely nothing HA! Why you even here? You and the Miz a tag team? HA! Just two wanna be Lio Rush's if ya ask me HA!...

Lio then gets serious again before continuing.

Lio Rush: See guys, Me and the big have a problem with part timers! People like the Miz, Who show up to fight once a damn month!.. And The Rock who shows up because his big dumb ass is broke.. Peoples idiot more like it! Just like the people who cheer you and buy ya stupid shirts.. And best believe me and the big man are going to make an example out of you Rocky! You don't belong anymore pops! How that steroid treatment going man?.. F outta here man..

Lio then puts the sunglasses back on before speaking again.

Lio Rush: As far as Rated RKO! HA! Ya guys cant say I didn't warn ya HA! I did. I told ya that payback would be a bitch. And that was before I had the big man watching my back. Before I had the big man collecting.. Now HA! Well now just like Matt Hardy and Rocky.. We gonna retire ya both HA!.. However Randy.. I want ya to know I am looking at that Gateway title.. And I think its about damn time you and I had a match for it! Hell I will even put up my beautiful Breakout title HA! Custom made my friend HA! Fact is ya just like Legion Randy.. Ya have a belt but never defend it! Champion my ass HA! Point blank Randy I want a shot at ya belt ya heard!.. Personally me and the big man couldn't give a damn about the tag team gold.. Shit aint worth the money HA! But that Gateway title is. And its what the Money man plans on collecting next One way Randy.. Or another HA!.. Anyway.. Ya boy gotta get back to work.. Real movies don't make themselves HA! So me and the big man will see ya boys Monday Huh? HA!.. We cant wait HA! Lets rock big man..

===================================================
Event: Warfare
Date: 03/16/2020
Time: 8:33PM
===================================================

The scene opens in the back of the Simmons bank arena with the camera on Lio Rush who is taping up his wrists. Rowan is standing looking angry as Michael Cole then comes into view of the camera as he then begins speaking.

Michael Cole: Excuse me Lio, You asked for a interview?

Lio Rush: HA! No I asked for a damn camera.. So Cole you leave camera man you stay!

Rowan then gets in Michael Cole's faces and points to the door. Cole slowly backs up and leaves the room as the camera turns back to Lio as he then begins speaking.

Lio Rush: HA! That right its ya boy Money man Lio!.. Now even I have to admit when im wrong.. And I have been wrong this whole time.. Because iv been so focused on us kicking Jimmy ass.. The Rocks ass.. But fact is why? I don't want the tag belts.. I don't give a damn about Legion.. No, I want that Gateway belt! Ya hear me Randy! My focus has been all wrong and I admit it.. But Randy that's bad news for you.. And now come hell or high water I am gonna get it! So keep my belt clean because soon enough I will be Lio Double Money HA! Screw Jimmy and Braun.. Screw Matt Hardy and Ciampa.. Randy.. We coming to collect! As far as ya partner Edge.. Well the big man gonna make light work outta him an put him where in belongs and that's watching the man of the hour.. Every hour doing his thang and running the damn place HA! Edge, Just like Matt, Ciampa, Rocky, Miz.. Ya just cant give it up. You guys might break a hip HA! Or the big man may just do that for ya HA! But Randy... Your all mine. HA! And you will give me a shot at that belt even if I have to beat one outta ya! HA!.. Randy you will give me a shot. And I will take that belt best believe.. Then you and Edge can go back to smoking bongs, Eating pizza, Playing video games HA! Losers. But that's where you two belong. Not in the ring with me and the big man! And Randy I will prove that Tonight.. HA! One way or another, Money will always shine baby! But don't get it twisted, I couldn't give a damn about some tag title match.. HA! No tonight is just to prove a point HA! And get what I deserve... A shot at the Gateway title.. HA! So me and the big man will see you all very soon HA!

Lio then walks away as Rowan angerly grabs the camera as the screen goes black.
Shayna Baszler: Current EBWF Women's Champion
Lio Rush: Current EBWF Breakout Champion
Erick Rowan: Special Enforcer
Hardcore Holly: Retired, 2 X EBWF Breakout Champion
Bobby Lashley: Injured