Electrifyingly Awesome

This is where you post your RPs for Warfare, Pay Per Views, and for character development! The deadline for RPs for the current card will be posted in a countdown timer at the top of the forum.
D.J

Electrifyingly Awesome

Post by D.J »

The scene opened up to a computer screen that clicked on a youtube link on the channel of The People's Champ The Rock. The title of the video we could make out on the screen as The Rock- soon to be EBWF Tag Team Champion- and the man who he will carry to victory. The camera zoomed into the video- which now emcompassed the whole screen. The Rock was center frame- he was wearing his signature shades a white nike tank top and black shorts- he was somewhere that appeared very tropical as there was a beach in the background of the shot. He was standing in a driveway of a house right off the sand- and he began to address the camera.

The Rock: Welcome back youtube- you already know the man who's standing before you right now- here in lovely Los Angeles, California- the same man that in just 5 days time will be walking in- left foot- right foot- left foot- right foot- walking in to Simmons Bank Arena- and tilting his head- cocking his eye brow- and saying the words that the millions.. and millions of his fans will be waiting to hear- .... FINALLY THE ROCK HAS COME BACK TO LITTLE ROCK! You see The Rock- WALKING in to Little Rock- WALKING OUT EBWF Tag Team... Champion.

The Rock paused for effect.

The Rock: Now The Rock knows- oh yes he knows what you're thinking "Well Rock- who's your partner going to be.. it's the tag team championship match.. you need to pick a.." oh shut your mouth you inquisitive wrestling onlooker- The Rock knows- that technically in order to claim the Tag Team Titles- The Rock- needed a partner. However make no mistake about it- if it were up to The Rock he would just walk down the people's ramp- enter the people's ring- and beat the living horse piss out of ALLLLLLL his opponents in this match. The one man that is capable of doing that- is The Rock- and that is if the field was tough.. the fact of the matter is that this may be the biggest collection of roody poo jabroni's that has ever been assembled at the same time. Why does The Rock need a partner to beat Lio Rush and Erick Rowan. You got Lio Rush- bouncing, skipping, flipping, and jumping all over the ring- until he happens to jump skip and flip right into The Rock's fist on his face- and boot up his ass! His partner Erick Rowan- looking like he came straight out of a biker bar. Yeah Rowan with his little bouncy side kick- looking like he just slugged down 4 makers marts and shot a round of darts with guys named Leather Neck Steve- and Big Charlie..

The Rock cocked an eye brow.

The Rock: Erick Rowan you may be a big son of a bitch- you may intidimate a lot of people that you get in the ring with- but simply put- why don't you come and try and intimidate.. The Rock?

The Rock paused for intensity.

The Rock: So you see Rowan and Rush- no problem. Then you look at the team of Matt Hardy and Tomasso Ciam pa- ra.. Ciam- pa-a- Ciam pa---aaahhhh it doesn't matter- you got Hardy who's going to spin off this planet. With his hair every which way his big ole bug eyes- talking about deleting things.. well The Rock wants you to do something for him Matt- so listen.. and listen good.. stop licking the senior citizen next to you- and listen to The Rock. The Rock wants you to go home- if you have one- grab your computer- if you have one- and open up a word document- yeah that's right go in and click on Microsoft Word- pull up that blank document. The Rock then wants you to type in all your hopes, all your dreams, all your goals- all the things you'd like to accompl... hey Matt are you still with us? Put down that squirrel and keep listening. The Rock wants you to write all of the things you want to do- and on that list I'm sure "win the tag team titles" would be on there.. right under "burning ants with a magnifying glass" and "have intercourse with a human woman."

The Rock paused once more.

The Rock: Now the Rock wants you to finish that list.. finish it.. save it... and The Rock wants you DELETE DELETE DELETE- because none of that.. AND THE ROCK MEANS.. NONE of that is going to come true come Warfare- The Rock is going to do to you.. EXACTLY what he does best- and that's beat the weird, awkward, and insane right out of you.. and rest assured THATS A LOT OF BEATING! Your partner Tomasso- who tries to be the normal one- the cool one- the tough one- the serious one- well The Rock is serious when he says that he's going to whoop your monkey ass right along side your goofy ass partner. So Tomasso- Hardy- No problem. Or Maybe The Rock is going to have to beat Jimmy Havoc and Braun Strowman.. BRAUN... OH SHUT your fat mouth you short point tail having spaghetti strap wearing hippo. The Rock may literally beat the hell out of Braun Strowman with Jimmy Havoc's body. You see Jimmy- you got one over on The Rock- did you beat The Rock one on one? Yeah you beat The Rock one on one- but not a second, a minute, an hour, a day goes by where The Rock doesn't think about how good it is going to feel when The Rock exacts his revenge for that very victory. What you have here Jimmy is an extremely motivated People's Champ The Rock- which means what you have here Jimmy is a first class invitation to the ass kicking of a lifetime. You may have your oversized swollen head, elephant of a partner to make you feel safe and secure.. but The Rock wants you to know from the bottom of his heart.. that you could not be in anymore trouble than you are currently in. The Rock has a score to settle with you Jimmy, and because of that your monkey ass.. belongs.. To The Rock. So Havoc-Strowman- No problem.

The Rock seemingly was gaining intensity.

The Rock: Or maybe- just maybe The Rock is going to have to deal with Rated RKO. Yeah- the cool guys- been anti establishment- doing the cool thing since the new milleninum mann.. yeahhh..

The Rock mockingly did a "hang ten shaka bra" symbol and wiggled goofily.

The Rock: They just don't care what they do, what they say, who they offend, they're just unpredictable- so cool- so hip.. soo... about to be way OUT of their league when they come face to face with The Great One. You see Edge- Orton- The Rock knows you- The Rock knows that the EBWF has been your kingdom for a long long time. The Rock knows about all your past successes- The Rock also knows a great truth- and that truth- is when The Rock is around- there is NOBODY better to wear the crown in this kingdom than the trail blazing, eye brow raising, better than you can infer- Ass Beater of Has beens and those that simply never WERE- THE ROCK. So Edge and Orton- you can come out here and you can pull all your little hi jinks you can try and out witty The Rock- try and goof your way to victory- and The Rock can take a joke- yeah I mean The Rock can laugh- The Rock likes comedians- but the funniest thing of the tag title match is going to be watching tweedle dee and tweedle dumb as a stack of bricks- try and out muscle The Rock- try and out wrestle- out think- out fight- The Rock- THAT simply put is going to be downright... hilarious. So you see Edge- Randy Orton- No. Problem.

The Rock paused again for effect.

The Rock: So The Rock becoming a tag team champion on Monday Night- simply put.. No problem. Which still leaves the question- who- just who will The Rock be teaming with. You see The Rock just explained that it didn't matter who his partner was- The Rock could team with anyone in the entire EBWF- hell The Rock could team with Rey Mysterio, AJ Styles, Justin Bieber, that big old whale of a woman that was the coach in "Dance Moms" it doesn't matter who you put along side The Rock- because The Rock is going determined, he's hell bent, he's LOCKED in on walking out of Arkansas one half of the Tag Team Champions- the other half.. well the other half...

A familiar voice was heard off screen.

Voice: Will.. be... me.

The camera panned to the left of The Rock- as walking on to the driveway was The Miz. He wore the exact same outfit as The Rock, and had a big smile on his face. He went to give The Rock a fist bump. The Rock had a smile on his face as well- which made Miz extremely comfortable- The Rock's smile turned quickly to a frown which caused at least a moment of tension.

The Miz: Nice outfit Rock- we didn't even call each other- you see how in sync we already are?

The Rock smiled again.

The Rock: In sync? You and The Rock? Because you put on the same tank top and shorts you and The Rock are.. N sync.. like you and The Rock are about to go "Tearing Up My Heart" on everybody.. maybe a little "Bye Bye Bye?"

The Miz: Well ya I mean...

The Miz started to do the "Bye Bye Bye" dance.

The Rock: Ohhh yeah! You remember it? Yeah.. get it.. get it..

The Miz now had confidence he started doing the dance.. exceptionally well. The Rock then feigned like he was going to hit Miz with an elbow which abruptly stopped this performance.

The Rock: What do you think this is? The Mickey Mouse Club? You see Miz- The Rock doesn't want you as his partner- The Rock doesn't NEED you as his partner as he already explained to all of his fans watching live on you tube. The Rock was GIVEN you as his partner. Just so we're clear.

The Miz smirked.

The Miz: You will warm up to me someday you big softie. You see Rock- I know we've had our history- most of it was me.. you know beating you.. and you know proving why I'm the greatest of all time in EBWF history.. you know 4 time World Champion.. held every title there is to hold.. done everything.. beat everyone.. blah blah blah.. all that boring stuff.. but I gotta be honest with you man- partnering with you- about to win the EBWF Tag Titles- it's.. well it's pretty exciting.. you were my favorite wrestler when I was growing up.. what a thrill for me.

The Rock got the dig that he was 8 years older than his new partner.

The Rock: Favorite wrestler? When you were a kid.. got it. Well simply put Miz- The Rock hasn't lost one single step in that ring- and yes you've accomplished a lot- and you've certainly out kicked your coverage both in the ring and with the ladies- but since you've been married- word is.. well word is.. that you all of a sudden.. absolutely suck.

The Miz laughed again- The Rock as well- Miz this time was the one to stop laughing which wiped the smile of The Rock's face as well. The Miz removed his sunglasses.

The Miz: Well Rock- I guess you're not the only one then who will be pretty hell bent and focused on winning this match then are you? You see none of the guys who you talked about earlier on- are guys that can deal with either one of us solo- and they damn sure can't deal with us if we're on the same page. I mean Rush? Ciampa-da..Ciampa- Ha.. Rama-dan... whatever the hell his name is.. Strowman? Havoc? Rated RKO? Matt Freaking Hardy? I mean REALLY? REALLY? Those jamoak-a-doke milk shakes are going to beat The Miz and The Rock- if we just agree to put all the past aside- the jokes- the ribbing- the history- throw it to the side for just one night- then both you and I Rock- can prove something that all the Mizfits and The Millions already know- and that is that we are two of the best to ever do it in the squared circle. The guys I just mentioned may have gained victories- they may have even won a title here and there- but they don't move the needle quite like the "Electrifyingly Awesome" pair of The Miz and The Rock. You're a smart guy Rock- and I know for as much as you make your little digs- and I make mine- I know that you know- that I'm exactly right here.

The Rock thought as Miz finished.

The Rock: Electrifyingly Awesome.. you and The Rock- well Miz- The Rock has to admit- as far as partners go.. it could be... a lot worse.

The Rock extended his hand- and The Miz shook it- The Rock brought him in close.

The Rock: Just don't screw this up.

The Rock then flashed his signature grin as he relinquished the handshake.

The Miz: I won't.. trust me.. Miz and Rock- Electrifyingly Awesome the best EA since sports- and since there are no sports right now because of this damn COVID-19- we are the only EA you will have to think about! EBWF may as well start engraving our names on those belts right now.. because we WILL be the ones walking out of Little Rock with the gold around our waists.. and it's going to be...

Awesome.

The Rock looked at Miz then into the camera- Miz gave him the floor by extending his arms as if to say "go for it"

The Rock: IF YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA SMELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLl

WHAT THE ROCK....

The Miz: And THE MIZ

The Rock cocked his head to the side- and shrugged as if to say- "I'll allow it".

ARE COOKIN.

The Rock cocked an eye brow and he and The Miz fist bumped and the video cut to black.
THE MIZ

EBWF World Champion (x7- Current) EBWF Intercontinental Champion (x3) EBWF Tag Team Champion (x2) EBWF PTG Champion (x2 ) EBWF Gateway Champion (1x)