Money always win..

This is where you post your RPs for Warfare, Pay Per Views, and for character development! The deadline for RPs for the current card will be posted in a countdown timer at the top of the forum.
Brandon M

Money always win..

Post by Brandon M »

OOC- Hey sorry for the shitty RP Work hours been crazy. Hope everyone staying safe and doing well.

================================
Event: Warfare, Back stage interview
Date: 03/16/2020
Time: 10:36
================================

The scene opens backstage of the North little rock arena. Renee Young is standing in the middle of camera begining to speak as you see a smiling and laughing Lio and an pissed off Rowan walk threw the curtain.

Renee Young: Excuse me LIo..

Lio and Rowan stop as Lio smiles and says " Whats up Renee "[/color]

Renee Young: I have to ask, You were the first team eliminated tonight but you seem awfully happy. What's going threw your mind after that match tonight?

Lio Rush: HA!.. Happy?.. Nah Renee you got that all wrong baby.. Its called getting paid with the big man here collecting! HA! The tag belts mean nothing to me Renee HA! You know much that pays? HA!.. Garbage that's what! HA! Now this beautiful Lio custom EBWF Breakout title.. HA! Now that's money Renee! HA! But.. But.. Let me be the first to congratulate Mr. Ciampa on an amazing win.. HA!.. Trash ass HA!.. Its cool because although you won the money... The big man here Collected! HA! Let me put that in a broke man's terms for ya.. HA! You won the match.. But you lost the war! HA! Ya can keep the victory, I just hope it was worth the pain my man HA!.. So.. Happy Renee.. Nah. Just paid! HA!

Renee Young: We heard your comment's earlier towards EBWF Gateway Champion Randy Orton. Care to expand on what exactly you want from him?

Lio Rush: HA!... What i want? HA! Its simple Renee, This man is a disgrace of a champion and personally I think its about damn time Randy pays up for screwing with my money!.. What ya think i forgot boy? Nah man, Im afraid not.. And my big man here and I will be paying you a visit very.. Very shorty best believe. And one way or another champion or not. I will be collecting that Gateway title HA! And you Randy.. Either way gonna get this ass whopping HA!.. Its just good business. HA!

Renee Young: What about Shayna Baszler Lio? Alot of people in the EBWF universe are wondering where the EBWF Women's Champion is.

Lio then gets more serious before continuing to speak.

Lio Rush: HA... I would tell them the same thing I am going to tell you. Stay out of Shayna's business. Trust me Its not wise poking at a beast. Fact is Shayna has been preparing for a UFC fight that was originally scheduled for Saturday.. Now that has been postponed and Shayna.. Is furious. So.. Stay the hell away from her and her business... Be smart!.. Let's Roll big man.

Lio then walks away as a pissed off Rowan looks at Renee before following Lio. The camera then turns to Renee as after a few seconds the screen fades to black.

=================================
Live: SportsCenter with Scott Van pelt
Date: 03/21/2020
Time: 9:20PM
==================================

SportsCenter returns from commercial as Scott Van Pelt is sitting behind his desk and begins to speak.

Scott Van Pelt: Now with all Sports halted thanks to the Coronavirus, NFL free agency still goes on. And here are all the latest signings. Phillip Rivers is heading to Indianapolis, Gerald Mccoy has signed with Dallas And how about Cleveland inking Austin Hooper to a four year deal worth over sixty million dollars. And i gotta tell you. That signing is going to be bi...

All of a sudden the lights dim as " I came to collect " by CFO$ begins playing in the studio. After a few seconds a smiling and smirking Lio Rush walks out with a pissed off looking Erick Rowan following. Scott Van Pelt looks bewildered. Lio and Erick Rowan make there way over to Scott as he gets up and walks away. Lio laughs and jumps on the desk and holds up his EBWF Breakout title. Lio continues to laugh as Rowan stands there continuing to look pissed off. After about fifteen seconds the music cuts and Lio begins to speak.

Lio Rush: HA! Good move Scott! Remember what happened last time bra! HA! Plus Ya dont wanna piss off the big man HA! That's just good health advice HA! But.. But.. Lets get down to why i am really here.. Ya see Scotty! Tonight i had a friend or a client who had a fight scheduled.. However that got cancelled.. And that is very understandable its crazy out there.. But.. My client.. is very very angry.. And that's worse then a virus... Its worse then the Economy tanking.. Although it has had very little effect on me HA! I mean hell i am the money man HA!. But my client wants to fight.. My client wants to hurt someone... HA.. Sorry Scott...

The camera then turns to Scott as all of sudden Shayna Baszler walks up behind Scott Van Pelt locks in the Kirifuda Clutch. Lio is heard laughing as after a few seconds two guys come out from the back to try and get Shayna off. As Rowan begins rushing over Lio says " Wowowowo HA! Hold up big man HA! Enjoy the show HA! " Then Bobby Lashley comes from outta know where and hits both guys knocking them a few feet back. Lio continues laughing as Scott Van Pelt is out. Bobby makes his way over to Lio as he begins speaking.

Lio Rush: See i warned all yall on Monday HA! I tried to tell yall HA! And now look at what has happened.. HA!

Shayna Baszler then releases the clutch and angerly storms over towards Lio.

Lio Rush: Its just good Business.. HA! And now woahhh

Shayna then pushs Lio aside and stands in front of the camera looking pissed off.

Shayna Baszler: Hi Natalya.. I hope you have been paying attention! Because now with my fight canceled! Come Monday Natalya.. I am going to break you in half.. I am going to kick the living hell out of you! An I am going to retire you Natalya.. I would tell ya not to show.. I would tell ya to save what little you have left in your career.. But i want you to show!.. And I don't give a damn about your career.. Because i am going to end it. Do you know what it is i do? Have you seen how i fight?.. Because i have seen how you do. And the match's i did see... Absolute Garbage!. You and I both know you belong no where near the ring with me. Actions speak louder then words Natalya.. And my action's are going to hurt you. I don't need a belt to prove i am the baddest bitch in UFC or in Wrestling! I have that belt because i destroy everyone in my way! And you Natalya! are just another victim added. And at WrestleMania Trish.. You will be too...

Shayna then push's the camera and angerly walks away. Lio Rush, Erick Rowan, And Bobby Lashley follow. As after a few seconds the screen cuts to black and goes to commercial.
Shayna Baszler: Current EBWF Women's Champion
Lio Rush: Current EBWF Breakout Champion
Erick Rowan: Special Enforcer
Hardcore Holly: Retired, 2 X EBWF Breakout Champion
Bobby Lashley: Injured