Step Aside

This is where you post your RPs for Warfare, Pay Per Views, and for character development! The deadline for RPs for the current card will be posted in a countdown timer at the top of the forum.
D.J

Step Aside

Post by D.J »

The scene opened in Los Angeles at the home of The Miz and his wife Mickie. Mickie Mizanin was outside watering the grass she was wearing white yoga pants and a pink top. A neighbor jogged by and Mickie waved to him. All of a sudden, the camera panned to the side door near where the garage was. The door flew open and coming through the entry way was The Miz. He was wearing sunglasses, a white long sleeve shirt and matching white sweat pants. On his shirt it read "The Miz- I'm Better Than You" in blue writing, and "AND YOU" on the back. The camera zoomed in on him, he looked dead into the camera he had a confident smirk on his face.

The Miz: Ah yes- Mizfits- Miztakes your hero has returned. Your idol- your role model- your main man. The greatest of the great, cream of the crop, the most SUPER star, your favorite wrestler's favorite wrestler- The Miz. The simple fact of this situation is that- it's Wrestlemania time- it's the showcase of the immortals- the biggest night on the EBWF calendar- so naturally The Miz is back to take his place on the grandest stage of them all. It has been a show that over the years- I have had some of my greatest performances- and this Sunday will be no different. You see this Sunday Mizfits- it is time for this beautiful bastard in front of you to take his first step back towards the top of the mountain where he belongs. This Sunday I will enter a ladder match that will feature some of the companies biggest names, but as you all know, there is no name bigger than The Miz. Though I have used the past couple of months to get some much needed R and R after my wedding- all that means is that I'm extemely rested and even more READY to walk out of Wrestlemania the new Gateway Champion. The best part of this whole thing is that I won't have to do much studying, as the opponents that will be trying to earn the same honor are all guys that I have come across throughout my illustrious career. Starting with Randy Orton.

The Miz smirked.

The Miz: Randy Orton- THE VIPER- still slithering around looking to grab the spotlight, and on Sunday- The Gateway Title. Orton, we've crossed paths countless times over the last several years and though I respect you and what you've accomplished, I have never liked you. Between your tired act with Edge that gets stupider by the year, or your angsty poses- you're just someone who started off being pretty irritating, and then got.. well progessively more irritating with each passing second. Randy- you have a list full of accomplishments, but guess what.. so do I. The fact is, I am going to see to it, that Gateway Champion does not get added to that list. Nobody is ready for you to be back in their face week in and week out.. with your monotone.. slow.. dull.. dark.. but not in a cool way.. interviews- mixed with your physical movement..

Miz cocked his head around like Orton does in his match.

The Miz: That couples with boring attacks- inside the ring. Your act is tired Randy- it has not stood the test of time- in fact it has failed that test horribly. I remember when Randy Orton was someone that made people come out of their seats in excitement. Now the only people that stand in happiness are the guys in the audience that have been holding a beer pee for 30 minutes and realize that this is their best chance to drain the lizard. Orton- nobody- nobody- wants to see you back in the EBWF success circle. Which is why once again yours truly will be the hero of this situation, when I climb the ladder and grab the Gateway Title essentially starting the countdown to me becoming the EBWF Champion for the fifth time.

The Miz walked to his front yard. Mickie saw him and began to make a scene.

Mickie Mizanin: WHOA BABY! Look at that white on white sweatsuit- if you aren't the coolest guy in the EBWF I don't know who is! My husband is a stud- cooler than the otherside of the..

The Miz held up a hand as if to say "that's enough" he had a smile on his face, as did she. She went back to watering and Miz continued.

The Miz: Cute isn't she? Almost as cute as the fact that Jimmy Havoc is still somehow managing to be employed by the EBWF. Honestly I have no idea how it's happened, usually little munchkin slipknot kids- pip away by now, but yet here he still is week in and week out. Acting like he's just a little too good for everybody, like he knows a little bit more than everybody, like he's a little bit darker and edgier than everyone else, when the truth of it all is he's really just a 5 foot 6 nerd with nail polish. I have hated this guy from the second he stepped his size 5 in womens feet in the EBWF- there's only room for one cool guy around here and your looking at him. So when you how get cryptic in front of a camera, or talk about how everyone in this company is a waste of time- it is in fact YOU who is wasting your own time. Jimmy, I mean this with all my heart when I can say with great certainty that your time around here is mercifully coming to an end. There's other things you can be and other things you can do. You can be an egotistical fake maniac mailman.. or an egotistical fake maniac Applebee's Manager.. or even an egotistical fake maniac plumber.. but the one thing you can't be anymore is someone who stands in my spotlight. It's simple my tiny little adversary- The Miz is back- which means it's step to the side and let the winners get back to winning. You can go brood somewhere after it's over- just try not to cry too much because your makeup will run.

The Miz walked toward the grey Maserati parked in his driveway. He leaned on it as he continued.

The Miz: The last man standing in the way of me becoming the Gateway Champion is a name that continues to pop up- yet I still don't really even know who he is- Tommaso Ciampa. At least I finally learned how to say it. Guys like this make me smile everytime they come in here though. Bald head- full beard- REALLY REALLY tough guy persona, hard name to pronounce, I mean boy if this doesn't say UNIQUE STAR.. I don't know what does.

You could feel the sarcasm in Miz' voice.

The Miz: Yeah I mean I don't know how I'm ever going to get by someone who's SO serious.. and SO focused.. that he has NOTHING interesting to say whatsoever.. well.. EVER. Please don't scowl me to death on Sunday Tomasso.. honestly.. like I'll do anything. Let me guess.. you're going to.. "BEAT ME" ... no no no you're going to.. "HURT ME".. no even better.. you're going to "TEACH ME A LESSON. ROAR" I can't even wait- I can see the migraine in your future trying to come up with 3 insults now that I've just used those. Tomasso you're new here.. kind of.. sort of.. not really.. as I feel like you've been floating around in a sea of irrelevance for maybe even longer than I'm giving you credit for.. but just in case you're not sure.. I'm The Miz.. time can pass.. I can get married.. I can come back.. and when I'm back.. I'm still the guy got to go through around here for people to even give one shred of a shit about you. So like all of your failed attempts.. "be tough" "look tough" "act tough" "partner with Matt Hardy" they are not what you need to be doing.. what you need to be doing is booking a hospital room in advance.. because if you think you're leaving Wrestlemania with the Gateway title at my expense than you're just as stupid as you are pointless.

The Miz got in his car and closed the door behind him.

The Miz: In fact that is something that all 3 of my opponents have in common. It's Wrestlemania boys- which means the only people that come out winners are the ones that are ready for the big moment. I have made an entire career out of being a big game, big spot, big moment competitor. There is NOBODY in the history of business that does it quite like the Miz- and that is a message that all 3 of you jamoak-a-doke milkshakes are going to get LOUD and CLEAR come Sunday..

Because I'm The Miz

AND I'M

Awesome.

The Miz gave the camera a finger gun and backed out of his driveway and out of the scene. The camera faded to black.

THE MIZ

EBWF World Champion (x7- Current) EBWF Intercontinental Champion (x3) EBWF Tag Team Champion (x2) EBWF PTG Champion (x2 ) EBWF Gateway Champion (1x)