The Biggest Event of the Year

This is where you post your RPs for Warfare, Pay Per Views, and for character development! The deadline for RPs for the current card will be posted in a countdown timer at the top of the forum.
Becky Lynch

The Biggest Event of the Year

Post by Becky Lynch »

WrestleMania. The showcase of the immortals. The granddaddy of them all. The super bowl of professional wrestling. It is where a lifelong dream can become a reality. However, the lifelong dream of one person will not be realized on this night. The Queen Slayer better known as Becky Lynch, the runner-up in the Women’s Royal Rumble match, has been very vocal in the weeks leading up to WrestleMania over wanting to be added to the Women’s Championship match.

The reasons why Becky should be added to the match were either stated by Becky herself or stated on her behalf by the Satanic Diva also known as Winter. The top reasons that Becky and Winter both felt strongly about why the Queen Slayer should be added to the Women’s Championship match at WrestleMania are because Becky Lynch is the biggest star in the division, and because Becky beat Shayna Baszler in the weeks leading up to WrestleMania.

However, Shayna flat out refused to grant Becky admittance to the championship match at WrestleMania, opting to bore people with her mediocre MMA style while she faces off against the Women’s Rumble winner, an over-the-hill and past-her-prime face of yesteryear that either does not know when to hang them up or refuses to hang them.

Obviously when word got back to Becky Lynch over Shayna Baszler refusing to say that she will grant the request of the Queen Slayer by adding her to the match, it did not sit to well with Becky. She was angry and rightfully so. As if Shayna becoming the Women’s Champion in her place were not bad enough, Trish won the Rumble in the place of the Queen Slayer. Given that Becky beat Shayna in a non-title match, she certainly sees herself as the Number One Contender.

To have the champion outright refuse a challenge from someone that beat them in the weeks leading up to a huge pay-per-view, or in this case the biggest pay-per-view of the year, seems like a disservice to the person that beat them. On the go home edition of the EBWF’s flagship show, Monday Night Warfare, the Satanic Diva and the Queen Slayer aired their grievances and Winter openly stated on the behalf of Becky Lynch that the reason behind Shayna Baszler refusing to add Becky to the Women’s Championship match is due to the fact that Shayna is chickenshit.

Winter would continue to disparage Shayna until being interrupted by the newest addition to the women’s roster, Dr Britt Baker. Britt would go on to verbally spar with the Queen Slayer and the Satanic Diva until the Dr decided to haul off and cheap shot Becky with a punch to the mouth before running away. In response to being cheapshotted, Becky and Winter chased after Britt, and another match was added to the WrestleMania card.

It will be the Lass Kicker, the Cerebral Lassassin, the Queen Slayer known as Becky Lynch taking on the devious dentist also known as Britt Baker. Will Becky Lynch be the cavity in Dr Britt Baker’s molar or will Dr Britt be able to sedate the Lass Kicker?

==========

Scene 1: Under Quarantine
Cast: Becky Lynch and Winter
Camera Status: OFF

It is the week before the biggest pay per view of the year also known as WrestleMania and, due to the pandemic, every place looks like a ghost town. Even places that would normally be populated such as Wal-Mart or even a regular everyday convenience store or (much to the dismay of Winter) the local liquor store are all barren. The stock is depleted from many of these places and that is not even the worst part. If the stores not being able to sell anything due to everything already being sold weren’t enough, the Satanic Diva and the Queen Slayer are unable to even go to the gym due to this pandemic, and they are basically stuck in their hotel room.

One would say that the EBWF allowing crowds at their shows would be foolish over the fact that it’s a major risk, but as they say, the show must go on.

Winter is sitting on her bed, reading “Twilight of the Idols,” thoroughly enjoying reading the work of Friedrich Nietzsche, becoming immersed in the material. Meanwhile, Becky is sitting on her own bed, bored while flipping through the channels on TV. Becky stops on a certain channel and it is none other than Kenneth Copeland, peddling his stupid bullshit.

In a normal sense, Kenneth Copeland would be grinning and wide-eyed like a used car salesman. Seeing as most people in the country have locked themselves in their homes and are watching TV, he has a really big smile and his eyes are buggier than normal like a salesman when they see an unsuspecting customer. “Remember, if you lost your job due to the coronavirus, don’t forget to send your tide and offering…”

“Oh, just die already.” Winter says with disdain in her voice.

Becky resumes her channel surfing until finally giving up on trying to watch something. She turns the TV off and sighs. “Ya’d think that with everyone lyin’ low, they’d at least have somethin’ to watch.”

”I prefer books anyway.” Winter says as she turns the page in her book, not looking up at Becky.

Silence fills the room and Becky starts getting restless. She gets out of her bed and starts pacing around the room, her mind obviously racing about everything that has happened in the last couple of months, but mostly about what will happen on Sunday night.

Without looking up from her book, Winter speaks up. “What are you thinking about, Rebecca?”

Becky is immediately ripped from her thoughts. ”What am I thinkin’ about? I’m thinkin’ about Sunday night. I’m thinkin’ about WrestleMania. I’m thinkin’ that a women’s title match without me is a waste.”

”You do know what the implications of your match could be, right?”

”Yeah, yeah. When I beat Britt, there won’t be any doubts that I’m the Number One Contender, but I’m already Number One Contender. I beat Shayna Baszler. That automatically makes me Number One Contender. I should be in that Women’s Title match. I’m the biggest star in the division. They should just put me in the title match. They should give me the title. I’m the only one that can give it prestige anyway.”

”If it were up to me, you would have been added to the match, but alas I am unable to make that decision, but Shayna was too chickenshit to accept your challenge.”

Becky stops pacing and looks at Winter with a raised eyebrow. ”Oh right, because that’s the kind of person that Shayna Baszler is. She declined my challenge fer her title because she’s a coward. She has a yellow striped runnin’ up her back. She cries at the though of facin’ me again after I beat her. I know I can beat her. She knows I can beat her. That;s why I was denied entry into the women’s title match. She knows I’ll take that title from her and she’ll fall back into obscurity where she belongs.”

Becky frowns as she thinks about this Sunday and her WrestleMania opponent. ”By the way, who the hell does Britt Baker think she is? Who the hell does she think she is to interrupt us like that? Who the hell does she think she is punchin’ me in the face?!”

”In my estimation, Britt Baker is trying to make a name for herself. The problem is she chose you as her attempt to make a name for herself.”

”Yeah, and she needs to learn what happens when people try makin’ a name fer themselves at my expense. Shayna thought she could make a name fer herself at my expense, and I beat her six ways to Sunday. Candice LeRae thought she could make a name fer herself at my expense the first day I walked into this company, and I nearly ripped her arm out of its socket. Nikki Cross thought that being chaotic could douse the flames of Straight Fire, but she fell like everyone else. Britt Baker won’t be makin’ a name fer herself at my expense. If anythin’, she’ll nothin’ more than another on the long list of people that tried and failed to destroy me. She’ll be nothin’ more than a statistic and that’s how everyone will remember her.”
Daffney: 1975-2021
Becky Achievements: Queen of the Ring (2020, 2021), Women's Last Survivor (2024), Best Actress (2021, 2022, 2023), Most Violent Scene in a Film (2021, 2022, 2023), Best Villain in a Film (2021, 2022), Best Antihero in a Film (2021, 2022, 2023), Best Hero in a Film (2021, 2022, 2023)
Allysin Kay Achievements: Queen of the Ring (2022)