Tomo

This is where you post your RPs for Warfare, Pay Per Views, and for character development! The deadline for RPs for the current card will be posted in a countdown timer at the top of the forum.
Pac

Tomo

Post by Pac »

The Camera Cuts Backstage To See Pac Sitting In Ally And He Say tomo Me And You. That A dream Match Made In Carzy. The reason I Think Crazy Is Because Me And You Will Go To War For A Living With Our Rivals For Fun I'm Bastard You Are Psycho Where Gonna Amzy The Crowd At Warfare. With Our Skills You know that right. It Will Make Us Stronger. That way We Might Make A great Team Or Even Better Great Rivals Pac Say with Evil Eyes Look At A Picture Of tomo. SO What Do You Say To That. Bold Head Psycho.
Last edited by Pac on Thu May 07, 2020 2:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Ben M

Re: Champa

Post by Ben M »

Just to confirm your match on Warfare next week is against Tomohoro Ishii, not Tommaso Ciampa.
Pac

Re: Champa

Post by Pac »

The Camera Cuts Backstage To See Pac Sitting In Ally And He Say tomo Me And You. That A dream Match Made In Carzy. The reason I Think Crazy Is Because Me And You Will Go To War For A Living With Our Rivals For Fun I'm Bastard You Are Psycho Where Gonna Amzy The Crowd At Warfare. With Our Skills You know that right. It Will Make Us Stronger. That way We Might Make A great Team Or Even Better Great Rivals Pac Say with Evil Eyes Look At A Picture Of tomo SO What Do You Say To That. Bold Head Psycho.
[/quote]