A new legend will be born

This is where you post your RPs for Warfare, Pay Per Views, and for character development! The deadline for RPs for the current card will be posted in a countdown timer at the top of the forum.
Damian Priest

A new legend will be born

Post by Damian Priest »

The first thing we see is a cross as the setting is out in a graveyard. The names Rey Mysterio and Pac are on Tombstones right next to one another respectfully. It's dark as we hear footsteps approaching.

"Ah yes. Finally a tournament befitting of a man like me. I can finally make my name off of a legend. A man that is well known throughout the world. You see, King of the Ring is such a prestigious event that the very last person that can make it will be known as a King. Now, I don't very much care to wear a crown and a cape that is associated with winning this but for the name of Infamy and finally etching my name in EBWF's history books it's a mere sacrifice I will make."

Damian Priest steps into view with a smug look on his face.

"People, this isn't rocket science. We all know who you are, Rey. Wrestling all around the world, winning championships and having the entire world at your feet. Tag team championships, World championships, any title this wrestling industry has to offer, you've done it. That's why it's of great importance to beat someone like you. I beat someone like you, I etch my name in the record books and became more."

Looking back at Rey Mysterio's tombstone.

"But current circumstances say you don't make it out of this match in one piece. You'll give me a fight ... I would expect nothing less of you. I want you to give me the fight of a lifetime ... The harder you fight, the more greater the name of Damian Priest will shine. To say that you are past your prime is a huge understatement. You've been hanging onto the last shred of relevancy for at least a decade if not more. But don't you worry your pretty little head, the Archer of Infamy will help accelerate the process. You will step into the ring with all the piss and vinegar a man can possibly have, hitting me with all kinds of lucha libre moves ... Maybe even get lucky here and there but at end of the night I will squash you like a bug on my windshield. There will be no 619's, there will be no drop of the dime, all there will be is a fall of a legend and a beginning of a new one."

He kicks dirt into Mysterio's grave as he slowly steps towards Pac's

"Yes, I feel like there's someone I'm forgetting. It's at the tip of my tongue." Looking confused "I feel like there's a second opponent I needed to address that ran his mouth moments ago." Priest turns to look at Pac's headstone as he finally realizes who it is he needs to talk about "Ah yes, Pac. Pardon me for forgetting your name but I just run into people like you on nearly a everyday basis. Just walking along the masses, trying to collect a paycheck just trying to make it somewhere. You might as well run with that .. Just trying to keep yourself afloat in a Dog Eat Dog world."

Tugging at his vest, shaking his head

"You talked like you have this situation under control. How stupid are you? Actually, don't answer that ... Claiming you don't care about who comes at you in this match. Boy, you better care. Scratch that, you WILL care once I kick your ass all over the ring. I think you were repeatedly dropped on your head to even think you were above anyone, let alone me. At least Rey Mysterio had a prime and a career to look back on ... You? Unless you want to consider a highlight of your career being released and underutilized a thing, go for it."

Sighing, seeming like something troubling is on his mind

"Wrinkled? Have you been living under a rock? With the size of you, I wouldn't be surprised. Which leads me to my main point of this whole arrangement you see behind me. It'll bring me great pleasure finally making you realize your true potential ... Or lack thereof where it exactly belongs." Pointing down the grave "You talk a tough game but you don't have the same desire, want and passion to succeed in this business like I do. You don't have what it takes to take me off my feet and beat me for the three count. After it's all said and done and our match is over with, you will know my name will live on ..."

FOREVER!

He spits in Pac's grave, walking off as all of a sudden the cross that was placed in between the two grave sites is burning as the camera gets a close up view
Ben M

Re: A new legend will be born

Post by Ben M »

Good RP, Steven! I enjoyed reading this :)
Damian Priest

Re: A new legend will be born

Post by Damian Priest »

Thank you!