Time to End This

This is where you post your RPs for Warfare, Pay Per Views, and for character development! The deadline for RPs for the current card will be posted in a countdown timer at the top of the forum.
Cory

Time to End This

Post by Cory »

Natalya was seated in her locker room, bent down and lacing up her boots. She looked up at the camera and shook her head.

Natalya: So, the Miz's state-sanctioned side piece has decided that she likes her man acting like the sorest of losers. Miz can't figure out how to eke out a win, so he goes around cheapshotting guys like Edge who has a career that the Miz can only dream of. Mickie James has decided that she is co-signing on that behavior.

Nattie smirked and tapped her chin with her finger, seemingly deep in contemplation.

Natalya: You know, Mickie James harkens back to an era of women's wrestling that I would sooner forget. People sometimes don't realize that I've been around since the mad Irishman was getting his rocks off by hiring bikini models and making them wrestle bra and panties matches. That's the era that Mickie James made her career in. An era of bad wrestling and bimbos. Why am I bringing this up? Because there are exactly two women that escaped that era with a respectable career. Myself and your EBWF Women's Champion, Trish Stratus. Mickie James was a cling-on, a half-witted, talentless leech that latched onto Trish's notoriety and used it as a stepping stone to success in a division of Kelly Kellys and Maria Kanellis'.

Nattie stood up and looked gave the camera an icy stare.

Natalya: Every minute you continue to show up on a camera with an EBWF logo on it is by the grace of your idiot husband, Mickie. You couldn't outwrestle me in your prime, and that was 15 years ago. I am a veteran and a legend in this company, a part of the old guard trying to keep it clean of sludge like you. And compared to you, even I look like a young lioness. Tonight, I am going to do the EBWF, the fans, and the industry of wrestling a favor and return you to the ash heap of history where you came from. And when I do, I will be one step closer to taking my rightful title... as Queen.

Nattie reached up and palmed the camera way, walking off as the scene faded to black.