#ThinkPink

This is where you post your RPs for Warfare, Pay Per Views, and for character development! The deadline for RPs for the current card will be posted in a countdown timer at the top of the forum.
Nick

#ThinkPink

Post by Nick »

The image of Eva Marie appears on screen. Shockingly, she’s sporting yet another new hair color, pink. Not red, not black, not purple, but pink. Very much aware that the new look will cause some stares, she smirks in typical Eva Marie fashion.

EVA MARIE
“You like? I know you do.”

Twirling her new pink locks, she chuckles arrogantly. Some things never change. And of course, she’s quick to change the subject.

EVA MARIE
“Becky, Becky, Becky… How does it feel?

Shaking her head, Eva can’t help but to laugh to herself once again before continuing.

EVA MARIE
“How does it feel to know that you’ve put in so much work and made so much noise – with that ungodly accent, might I add… Only to be overshadowed by the one and only Eva Marie? It must sting.”

Eva raises an eyebrow, then shrugs her shoulders.

EVA MARIE
“I can hear you now, rambling on and on about how I’m no concern to you and how I should have stayed in Hollywood where I belong. Well, let me tell you something – I do belong in Hollywood, because I’m a star. That’s why the arena erupted when my music hit at this year’s Royal Rumble, and again last week when I demolished that flash in the pan, Honda— I mean, Ronda Rousey.”

She rolls her eyes, quickly dismissing the thought of her previous opponent.

EVA MARIE
“But believe me, Bucky, or Becky, whatever it is… I also belong here. Let’s be real, if I can put down the ‘baddest woman on the planet’ in a matter of seconds, why should I be worried about you of all people? Puh-lease. And by the way, I did the colored hair first, and better. Just saying.”

With a flick of her hair, Eva winks to the camera.

EVA MARIE
“I’ll see you out there, Crusty Lynch.”

Another chuckle falls from her lips, which she follows with blowing a signature kiss before the sight of her fades to black.
2x Women's Champion, 2x Sky High Champion, 2012 Women's Royal Rumble Winner, 2010 Queen of the Ring (Torrie Wilson)
1x Women's Champion (Stacy Keibler)
3x Women's Tag Team Champion, 2015 Babe of the Year, 2016 Alliance of the Year (Eva Marie)
1x Women's Champion (Mandy Rose)