Quarterfinal

This is where you post your RPs for Warfare, Pay Per Views, and for character development! The deadline for RPs for the current card will be posted in a countdown timer at the top of the forum.
Becky Lynch

Quarterfinal

Post by Becky Lynch »

It is week three of the tournament tournament that shall determine the 2020 Queen of the Ring. The first two weeks saw the first round matches of the Queen of the Ring take place. Eva Marie toppled Ronda Rousey in order to advance to the quarterfinals of the tournament where she will meet the Cerebral Lassassin, Becky Lynch, who ended up getting a bye to the quarterfinals.

Now, tonight on Monday Night Warfare, Becky Lynch will do battle with Eva Marie in the Quarterfinal match in which the winner will go on to face Lacey Evans in the semifinals, but who will advance?

==========
The scene opens up with the Cerebral Lassassin better known as Becky Lynch readying herself for her upcoming match with Eva Marie, doing crunches while the Satanic Diva better known as Winter sits on the bench with her trademark glass of scotch on the rocks. While Becky warms up for the quarterfinal match against Eva, Winter swirls the scotch in her glass before taking a sip.

“Hmm…” Winter lets out with a contented sigh as she continues watching Becky.

“What?” Becky says as she stops mid-crunch to look up at Winter.

“Are you ready, Rebecca?” The Satanic Diva asks as she looks at her glass before taking another sip.

The Cerebral Lassassin gets up to her feet while not taking her eyes off of Winter. “Yeah, I’m ready. Even though I should be the number one contender right now considerin’ I beat everyone I faced, I’m ready. Why?”

“Well, you seem distant. You have struck me as being distracted for the last few weeks like you have not been on the ball.”

“Well, to be honest. I have no idea why I have to jump through hoops in order to get my rightful title shot. My wins over Shayna Baszler, Mickie James, Britt Baker, Ronda Rousey, Tessa Blanchard shoulda proven that I’m the number one contender. It feels like each time I think I’m gettin’ close to the Women’s title match that’s mine by right of beatin’ everyone I faced. I’m not about bein’ a queen. I’m the fookin’ Queen Slayer. Besides, what about you? Ya had a chance to advance in the tournament last week, and ya didn’t take it.”

“Rebecca…” Winter begins. “Being a part of this tournament is beneath me. I’m already a Queen. I’m the Queen of Chaos, I’m the Queen of Hell and there is no greater Queen than that. The Queen of the Ring is nothing more than a useless accolade, therefore it is beneath me and it is most definitely beneath you. You said it yourself. You are the Queen Slayer, not the Queen. You made your name here slaying the Queens. The only thing that can satiate the winner of this waste of a tournament is getting a shot at the title.”

Becky sighs. “There’d better be some gold at the end of this fookin’ rainbow. If not, I’m crackin’ skulls worse than I did before.”
Daffney: 1975-2021
Becky Achievements: Queen of the Ring (2020, 2021), Women's Last Survivor (2024), Best Actress (2021, 2022, 2023), Most Violent Scene in a Film (2021, 2022, 2023), Best Villain in a Film (2021, 2022), Best Antihero in a Film (2021, 2022, 2023), Best Hero in a Film (2021, 2022, 2023)
Allysin Kay Achievements: Queen of the Ring (2022)