THE ANGRY PITBULL *KOTR QF vs Damian Priest

This is where you post your RPs for Warfare, Pay Per Views, and for character development! The deadline for RPs for the current card will be posted in a countdown timer at the top of the forum.
Chris

THE ANGRY PITBULL *KOTR QF vs Damian Priest

Post by Chris »

**The scene opens up with the camera zoomed in on Tomohiro Ishii’s head and upper body. He appears to be backstage at an EBWF event, ready to cut a pre-recorded promo with added subtitles. He is wearing his Stone Pitbull t-shirt and has an extremely intense look on his face**

**Speaks in Japanese**
**SUBTITLES**

Ishii: I am apoplectic. I am chomping at the bit to get my hands on YOU....YOU disrespectful piece of garbage. I'm talking to you Damian Priest!

No doubt it was your intention to rile me up. Even so, I am absolutely fuming with you Damian. I’m foaming at the mouth with pure, intense unadulterated fury!!!!

PLAY THE TAPE!!! (Ishii snarls)

**A tape plays of Damian Priest’s recent promo. Priest is shown being quite derogatory - calling Ishii fat, bald and a loser. – tape cuts**

Ishii: From day one in this business. I have fought with every sinew of my being to be the best that I can be. I've never insulted people based on their appearance. I have always stated that win, lose or draw… It doesn’t matter as long as there is integrity in the contest. I stood here a couple of weeks ago and had a battle with Chris Jericho which could’ve gone either way, a 50/50 valiant effort, but I came up short on that occasion. However, EBWF Champion Chris Jericho knew he’d been in a full-scale war.

On the other hand, Damian Priest, YOU have the audacity to call me a loser? You have the nerve to call Antonio Inoki “forgotten” and in a roundabout way imply that you're the new hero of Japan? I’m seething. I have forgotten more about professional wrestling than you know punk! I am not going to stand here and belittle you for what you wear, how you look or for your win, loss record. I am not going to stand in clubs, graveyards like you do. I certainly won’t rely on mind games like you did by having press conferences with “my people”. That was despicable and insulting to the great Japanese people.

I realize your intention is to enrage me to boiling point and credit to you, You've done a perfect job! I am wound up! However, what you fail to understand is...THAT'S A MONUMENTAL MISTAKE. It's a huge error of judgement Damian! You don’t tease an angry Pitbull. You just poked the wild bear, son! You just motivated it to BITE STRONGER and HARDER.

I admit, my personality might be black and white compared to your colourful persona Damian, but that doesn’t mean a damn thing when I’m chopping your neck and chest and spiking your head and neck with my trademark vertical drop BRAINBUSTER. I aim to teach you a lesson and send a strong message once more to the rest of the King of the Ring field of competitors.

Damian, Congratulations. You have my undivided attention. (Growls/shouts menacingly)

***The scene fades to black***
BRAY WYATT