Semi-Final

This is where you post your RPs for Warfare, Pay Per Views, and for character development! The deadline for RPs for the current card will be posted in a countdown timer at the top of the forum.
Becky Lynch

Semi-Final

Post by Becky Lynch »

It is now the week of the second to last show that will air the tournaments that will determine the King of the Ring and the Queen of the Ring. It is also the week of the go-home show to the King of the Ring pay per view event. On the previous episode of Monday Night Warfare, the flagship show of the EBWF, the Cerebral Lassassin also known as Becky Lynch took on Eva Marie in the Quarterfinals. To the surprise of absolutely no one, Becky defeated Eva in order to secure her place in the semi finals of the tournament.

On the upcoming episode of Monday Night Warfare, the go home edition, the Cerebral Lassassin finds herself taking on the Sassy Southern Belle, the formerly enlisted Marine, Lacey Evans. One would think that once people would hear the term “Marine.” then people would stop dead in their tracks and would be in awe of such toughness, but not Becky. In fact, Becky spits on that with all of her might.

So we have the brash, confident Cerebral Lassassin taking on the Sassy Southern Belle. One will advance to the finals of the Queen of the Ring tournament. The other will sit out the pay per view. Who will it be?

==========
Scene 1: Lunch time
Starring: Becky Lynch and Winter

It is twelve thirty in the afternoon on Monday June 22, 2020 and the Cerebral Lassassin better known as Becky Lynch and the Satanic Diva also known as Winter are sitting down to eat lunch at a local restaurant. Becky, of course, is eating a vegetarian dish while Winter is eating a rare cooked steak.

After Becky and Winter each take a bite, the Cerebral Lassassin looks up. “Ya know, with some of the places we’ve been over the last few months, it feels good to be here in Canada. I always felt more welcome here than in the United States, and the sightseein’ was fun, too.”

The Satanic Diva looks up at Becky after taking a few bites to answer. “I was mostly interested in visiting Nahanni Park and Highway Sixteen. The Valley of the Headless Men and the Highway of Tears, though their nicknames did not live up to the hype because I did not see any headless men or any tears.”

Before Becky can respond, she is rudely interrupted by a local. “We-he-hell… Hello ladies. How’s it goin’, eh?” The local says to which Becky responds with rolling her eyes and looking out the window, not interested in talking to people.

“Sir, are you blind?” Winter says as she looks up at the local man. “Can you not see that my friend and I are trying to eat?” Winter says with a hint of annoyance in her voice.

“Oh, yeah, eh? I wanted to say that I’m a huge fan of both yers and I’d love to see Becky win the Queen of the Ring tournament, eh?” The local man says before brandishing his ticket for the episode of Monday Night Warfare tonight. “I look forward to seein’ ya kick the crud oot of Lacey, eh?”

“Well, thank you very much.” Winter says with a false smile on her face while a smirk cracks on the face of Becky while she looks out the window. “Now, if you please, we would like to eat our lunch.”

“Oh, no problem, eh?” The local man says. “And doon’t worry aboot the bill, eh? I took care of it already.”

“That is… very generous. Thank you.” Winter says, feeling really annoyed now while Becky looks at the local man and nods her head in the affirmative before smiling.

“You’re welcome. Have a good show tonight, eh?” With that said, the local man walks away.

==========
Scene 2: Interview with Renee Young.
Starring: Becky Lynch, Winter, and Renee Young

The scene starts out with the camera zoomed in on the backstage interviewer, Renee Young, who greets the viewing audience with a warm smile. After a few moments, she verbally greets the viewing audience. “Ladies and Gentlemen, please welcome my guests at this time… The Cerebral Lassassin, Becky Lynch and the Satanic Diva, Winter.”

The camera slowly zooms out to show that Becky Lynch is standing to the right of Renee while Winter is standing to the left of Renee with the crowd giving the duo an ovation. “For the last few weeks, the two of you have been competing in the Queen of the Ring tournament. Becky Lynch got a bye to the Quarterfinals while you, Winter fought to a no contest which allowed Lacey Evans, Becky’s opponent tonight to get a bye to the match tonight. Your thoughts?”

“First off, Renee…” Winter begins. “I wanted nothing to do with this tournament for it is nothing but a cheap accolade to me and I know Rebecca feels the same way. The only reason why Rebecca has decided to stay in this tournament is because she wants to become the Number One Contender, which she should have already been, dating back to when she beat Shayna Baszler during Baszler’s reign as Women’s Champion. This all seems like nothing more than a hoop for Rebecca to jump through. This will be the last hoop that she jumps through, because if she does not get the title shot, then she will go to Toronto, go to Trish’s house, and beat her into submission on the front lawn in front of her family until she gets a title shot.”

Renee, not sure how to react to that, goes wide-eyed while mouthing the word “Wow.”

“As far as tonight is considered…” Winter begins. “Lacey can talk the talk all she wants. She can act all prim and proper all she wishes. She can play with hankies, she mock Rebecca all she wants, because in the end Rebecca always wins. Rebecca and I are not stupid either. We know of Lacey’s toughness, we know of her military background, but that will mean nothing once she enters the ring with Rebecca.”

The crowd cheers at the thought of Becky Lynch fighting a fellow brash, confident woman in Lacey. “As has been alluded to in the past, everyone knows of the military record of Lacey Evans. She trained in a United States Marine Corps boot camp and became a member of the SWAT team of the Marine Corps. I have no doubt in my mind that Lacey Evans has seen a lot. However, there is one thing that she has never seen. There is one thing that no amount of training, whether it happens to be military training or in ring training, no amount of training of any kind is enough to prepare you for my Rebecca.”

“Lacey, do you wish to know exactly why no amount of training of any kind can prepare you for the Cerebral Lassassin?” Winter asks. “The answer is simple as while you trained in the dirt, my Rebecca trained all over the world, including the toughest dojos in Japan. The toughest dojos in Japan make the training from the United States Marine Corps look like the girl scouts. I know that in the United States Marine Corps, they train you to the point where you could be fed your own guts and then ask for seconds. Well, in the Japanese dojos, you are fed your own blood and your own teeth. Not only do you ask for seconds, but you crave seconds, and thirds, and fourths until you are an unstoppable killing machine.”

“That unstoppable killing machine otherwise known as my Rebecca…” Winter begins. “When she enters that ring to do battle with you, Lacey Evans, it will be an intensity the likes of which that you have never, ever experienced. When you step up to my Rebecca, she will unleash upon you a rage so great that you would think that you are back in boot camp. The reality of the situation is that you are being victimized by Rebecca. When you step into that ring with the Cerebral Lassassin, not even a medivac will save you from what she has in store.”
Daffney: 1975-2021
Becky Achievements: Queen of the Ring (2020, 2021), Women's Last Survivor (2024), Best Actress (2021, 2022, 2023), Most Violent Scene in a Film (2021, 2022, 2023), Best Villain in a Film (2021, 2022), Best Antihero in a Film (2021, 2022, 2023), Best Hero in a Film (2021, 2022, 2023)
Allysin Kay Achievements: Queen of the Ring (2022)