The Walking Infamy

This is where you post your RPs for Warfare, Pay Per Views, and for character development! The deadline for RPs for the current card will be posted in a countdown timer at the top of the forum.
Damian Priest

The Walking Infamy

Post by Damian Priest »

The first thing we see is the infamous HOLLYWOOD sign but there are markings on the sign that says "Rocky SUCKS!" and "PLEASE RETIRE ALREADY" and the last one that has "Part Time worker with a ten cent head" all written in black spray paint. Then we see "Infamy Pictures Presents" in white caps like a start of a movie we see a car driving up the highway as it goes to a stop, as the camera catches the bottom of the persons boots as the Officer steps out of the car as the camera catches a shot of Damian Priest dressed with a shotgun over his shoulder. Next to him is a look a like Tomohiro Ishii, also in a police uniform. He gleans a look at him.

"Good, looks like we are ready to apprehend this criminal. The dispatcher said he was here somewhere."

The Ishii look a like walks over to Priest but Priest puts his hand up.

"Far enough. You don't have permission to stand near me."

The officer looks perplexed, not understanding why Priest doesn't want him near him.

"Uh, excuse me? Aren't we suppose to go and find this guy?"

Priest coy, shaking his head.

"No, I mean, you look too much like my Warfare opponent I just faced. I don't want that stench of failure to rub off on me. I mean, I did tell Ishii that he was no match for greatness but he just wouldn't listen. I guess I understand why. The English barrier is very prevelent with this man. He can't seem to talk without tripping over his own words. I think the most funniest thing about the guy is that he actually thought his pent up frustration with my actions was going to get him anywhere. All his respect, all his honor, all his anger ... Amounted to absolutely nothing."

The officer still does not understand why they are just standing around, talking about a man that has nothing to do with this case.

"This is all very well and good but shouldn't we be, you know ... Doing our job?"

Priest rolls his eyes.

"My job is whatever I say it is. If I want you to stand there and look stupid, that's what you'll do. You hear me?"

The officer looks rather annoyed.

"Yes., Mr. Priest. Can we just do our job?"

Priest nods his head, they are about to walk off but Priest stops him.

"Before we get started, have you heard of The Rock?"

The officer shakes his head.

"Who?"

"Dwayne Johnson?"

"Sorry."

"Figures, the guy is a legend inside his own mind. He is the suspect we are looking for. Thinks he is good looking and funny, talks to himself in a third person. The funny part about it is he thinks he is an actor. I wouldn't call The Tooth Fairy, 'acting'. It's more like a deathwish; a kiss of death to a acting career. The mans ego is so big that I don't think there is another thing you can fit in that mans head. Self-righteous, all about him, people bow down when he makes his presence known. Are you kidding me? How is he even famous? I'd punch him in the mouth the moment he said one word. All these Actors and Actresses think this man is the greatest thing since sliced bread. And I don't even care for bread. I think the problem is people are getting fact and fiction crossed. EBWF is where you get to prove yourself all over again. You don't carry your legacy to a new promotion. Men like The Rock will not make a name while I'm around. He will be an after-thought ... He will be the person that people used to admire. But you see, there is a new Sheiff in town."

The officer looks at Priest weirdly.

"You're not a Sheriff."

"Shut up, I hired you to stand there and be my lackey. Kind of like the stunt doubles and look a likes Rock hires to make himself feel important. The amount of bumps, bruises, mistakes that I'm sure he makes during his movies has to be through the roof. Like anything The Rock does, it's superfical. He spends his days in front of the mirror reciting his lines to perfection, applying his makeup, making sure his flaws don't show. Well, King of the Ring, things are going to be different. He is not only stepping into the ring with a wrestling great ... But he is stepping into the ring with his superior. He may be a King in the movie business ... But I'm a King ... In the ring. You step into the ring with me, you are stepping into the ring that is quicker, stronger, taller, agile and just a better all around person than you could ever wish to be! If we both got started in our careers at the same time, I would of blew your talent and your hollywood career out of the water. I would of starred in The Game Plan. Hobbs and Shaw would of had this face on the big screen. The Walking Tall would of been a box office draw. And I would have that reoccuring role in Fast and The Furious."

"Talk about obsessed and self-absorbed."

Priest looks annoyed.

"Really? You are only here because the real Tomohiro Ishii got beaten so bad I needed a stand in to show up to make him not feel even worse about his loss to me."

Priest runs towards something or someone and it's a guy sitting down on the side of the highway, looking dejected. He has a full grown beard, almost on the verge of tears.

"My wife left me. Took my kids. My car. My home!"

"I didn't ask but ok. Come on, let's arrest him."

"What? Why? Haven't I suffered enough?!"

The officer that's with Priest has a puzzled look.

"Uh, are you sure?"

"Look at him. He looks like a down on his luck wannabe hollywood actor."

"Actor? I wish ..."

Priest goes to arrest him and shoves him in the Police Car.

"NO! YOU CAN'T DO THIS TO ME!"

Priest shoves him in the backseat of the car, tipping his cop hat at the Officer.

"And that's how you do business."

The officer rolls his eyes as they both walk off. Fade out.