Darby Day

This is where you post your RPs for Warfare, Pay Per Views, and for character development! The deadline for RPs for the current card will be posted in a countdown timer at the top of the forum.
Sam

Darby Day

Post by Sam »

A slight static appears on the screen as it cuts to a black and white visual of 3 ladders on grass, all 3 have Mannequins sitting on top of them. The camera cuts to a visual of the first Mannequin which has a poorly cut out picture of Tomohiro Ishii's face with its eyes crossed out. Then to the second, again with a poorly cut out picture of Tomasso Ciampas face on it with his eyes crossed out and lastly to the third with PACs face on with its eyes crossed out.

It sharply cuts to Darby Allin, half of his face painted, wearing skinny Jean's and a vest top covering his face with his hands. The camera zooms in closer as he reveals his face.

Darby Allin: EBWF, my name is Darby Allin. If you do not know me, allow me to explain. I am the wildcard in EBWF, I have lived my life to the fullest and on the very edge of reality. Former professional skateboarder who lived his dream and lived in an abandoned warehouse while chasing it so you know I'll do anything to get what I want and get as far as I can go. I have for a long time did everything in my wrestling career for the fans or for the spectacle but now, now you see all I want is the glory. I want the championships and the adoration of everyone. You see I signed my contract with EBWF for Championship opportunities and that's what I got. This Sunday at King of the Ring I have my debut in a Ladder match 4 way for the EBWF Breakout Championship.

Darby cracked a smile.

Darby Allin: Its all just too...perfect. A title called Breakout? Darby Allin is someone that has always broke out of every pigeonhole they've put me in and every glass ceiling they tried to keep above me. It's also a Ladder match! Ladder matches are notorious for death defying stunts and over the top feats of athleticism. Now I'm not totally athletic but I also dont give a fuck about harming my own body so I'll pretty much do absolutely everything in my power to beat anybody. How can you fight a man who at any moment is willing to jump of a 20 foot ladder just to see you bleed?

Darby looked up at the ladders.

Darby: aaaaand then you have my opponents. 3 absolutely nobodies I really don't care about in the grand scheme of things.

Pac is a once was, who had it all. The superhero for the working class. He gave that up and put on a gruff tone of voice and now wants to act all tough and menacing and call himself a Bastard. Hes got these magnificent abs and loves to share it on Instagram with his hashtags about being a gym freak. He tries to be those mysterious wildman but no-one really cares and we all know his real name is Ben so who gives a shit. At the end of the day he just hasn't got enough in this tank to go all the way with me and more. Pac has been put down plenty of times before and he'll be put down again.

Darby pushed over the ladder with Mannequin Pac on it.

Darby Allin: Tomohiro Ishii. The Stone Pitbull. The Hard headed Japanese heavy man. All glitz and no glamour, always the bridesmaid never the bride. Always second best Tommy right? Always an afterthought in the back of peoples head. They didnt care about you, they cared for the Okadas, Tanahashis and Suzukis. No-one bought an Ishii T-shirt or the stuffed doll or the action figure. So you decided to come to America and try it out here right? You're 44 years old Tommy boy, you're double your peak and nothing to show for it. You've has years of Japanese Strong Style and getting the shit beat out of you on tours to now come here for what? Retirement Fund? Nah, I ain't gonna let that slide. EBWF is not your retirement fund, I am going to beat you black and blue till you can no longer stand because Tommy, you are my foundation in this company and when I beat you I'll build and build and build on your crumpled body.

Darby angrily pushes over the ladder with Mannequin Ishii on it.

Darby Allin: Tomasso Ciampa. The timeless one. You've been here for SO LONG and done absolutely NOTHING. You've been here for years and your still chasing the Breakout Championship? Just how sad is that? I plan to use that title as my stepping stone to the EBWF Championship. What are you going to do with it? Put it on your mantelpiece or cradle it like a child? No ambition in any of these opponents its sad to see. I really dont know what else to say about Ciampa because all hes done is lose feuds and seems to be happy staying at the bottom of the card? I mean if that's your gig then cool but you do you.

Darby pushes over the ladder with Mannequin Ciampa on it.

Darby Allin: The perfect setting. The perfect opponents and the perfect Opportunity. I am coming to EBWF with a death wish for myself and anyone who dares step into that ring for me. And as for my opponents on Sunday, how can you keep someone down who wont stop getting up?

Darby smiled as the camera faded.
Jimmy Havoc
King of the Ring 2017
1x EBWF World Champion
1x EBWF Gateway Champion
1x EBWF PTG Champion
2x EBWF Intercontinental Champion
1x Breakout Champion
1x EBWF Tag Team Champion
EBWF 2016 Tag Team Classic Winner
CM Punk
1x EBWF World Champion