Just Can't Wait

This is where you post your RPs for Warfare, Pay Per Views, and for character development! The deadline for RPs for the current card will be posted in a countdown timer at the top of the forum.
D.J

Just Can't Wait

Post by D.J »

The Rock was now just two wins away from earning himself his first ever "King of the Ring" tournament championship. He had cruised in his first two matches including his latest victory over a very well decorated superstar in Jimmy Havoc. The Rock was seemingly back, and more focused on being back in Sports Entertainment than ever before. It was an itch that had to finally be scratched, and the work that he was putting into this stint made it completely evident that he was back and intended to stay for more than just the short term. The Rock would always be a draw whether he was back for 2 days or 2 years, but the difference in his focus level was always obvious when it was the latter vs. the former. The Rock seemed completely locked into achieving great things in the business that skyrocketed him up the ladder of pop culture. At age 48 he was still in miraculous shape, and looked and felt better than he did at 28 somehow. The Rock was somewhat of an enigma in that way, it never felt as though an "old timer" was returning to action when he came back. He could captivate an audience now the same way he did 20 years ago, and more, he could still "bring it" in the squared circle just like he always has. Would The Rock's "second act" in EBWF be more impressive than his first? The result of this tournament, could be extremely telling, as an answer to that very question.

Dwayne Johnson was a world famous pop icon. He was an actor, he'd made music, he'd been a spokesperson for numerous companies and products, he was as well known a celebrity as existed both on a national and global scale. You would be hard pressed to find someone that didn't know who Dwayne Johnson was. The Rock, on the other hand, was an alter ego, a character, that Dwayne had played to perfection since his debut in the world of Sports Entertainment. Without "The Rock" there would perhaps be no Dwayne Johnson the way the world knows him today. Individuals in their 30's know him as a wrestler and then an actor, while those in their 20's or younger see it in the opposite manner. Lately, Dwayne had made the decision to leave acting behind for the time being, to once again focus on life in the squared circle. The EBWF was a wrestling promotion that really took off, and Dwayne had never quite made the impact on it, that he had in other promotions. Understanding Dwayne's extreme feel and talent for both in ring and entertainment aspects of this job, it is no surprise that Wes Ikeda made it a point to activate Dwayne in whatever capacity he asked. Dwayne was as focused on wrestling as he'd been in 20 years.. which would be exciting to fans both old and new. Dwayne pulled into his Los Angeles, California driveway a day after defeating Jimmy Havoc to move into the Semi Finals of the King of the Ring tournament. Dwayne was a single man, divorced, and far too busy to maintain any type of normal relationship. He got out of his black Mazerati and walked towards his door. He was wearing a very light white short sleeve button down with the top few buttons undone, black dress shorts and white boat shoes. He wore expensive sunglasses as well, as he entered his lavish home. The camera followed him in and lining his walls were pictures of various achievements both in the ring and on screen. He flipped his keys and sunglasses onto a small table to his right and crashed down on the couch. His phone rang and he answered it- we could only hear his side of the call.

Dwayne Johnson: Hello? Oh hey. Yeah thanks, it actually feels amazing being back in the ring. Sore as a bitch though- Ha ha- I handled this a lot better when I was a young pup. Na na- I feel good though. Yeah- I'll be on the Pay Per View.. yeah hopefully twice actually.. haven't found that out yet. Yes ma- I'll be able to fight two matches in one night. You're 71 years old and I'm 48.. are you going to worry about me forever? Your boy's a MAN mama! No no- I know- I love you too. I'll call you tomorrow. Ok bye now.

Dwayne had had a smile on his face the entire time talking to his mother, Ata, who as most mothers will, would always worry about Dwayne like he was that same little boy he once was. Just as Dwayne seemed as though he was about to settle into relaxation. His phone rang again. This type it almost startled him. He put this call on speaker phone because he was too tired to sit back up straight.

Dwayne Johnson: Hellllo?

Trevor Smith: Dwayne what's up man? It's Trev.. Smith.

Dwayne Johnson: Trevor you're my agent.. you are in my phone. I know that it's you.

Trevor Smith: Funny- I don't know why I can't seem to not do that whenever you pick up. Even after all these years you still scare me.

Dwayne Johnson: Well as long as you can turn that fear into action, you'll continue to be my agent ha ha. What's up man?

Trevor Smith: Nothing I just wanted to call and find out if you were just about done with your trip through nostaligia and ready to get that beautiful face of yours back on the big screen?

Dwayne Johnson: Trev- we've been through this my man- I'm back in wrestling for the forseeable future. It's my first love, and I'd be nowhere without it. I had a long talk the other night with Wes, and I told him I'm back.. full time. Acting will always be there, I get more and more handsome every year. I only have so much longer that I'm going to be able to be in the ring, and right now, yeah I'm tired as shit- but I feel good and I'm enjoying what I'm doing. I got King of the Ring coming up and I have a chance to hopefully work with Adam or Randy in the final- I'm back not just for entertainment value- I want to show everyone I can still do this.

Trevor Smith: Right- but like D- they want to make The Game Plan 2!

Dwayne smirked.

Dwayne Johnson: That's not even funny- even I know that they're not making The Game Plan 2.

Trevor Smith: I gotta tell you, I don't fully get this decision, but you know I always got your back man- you'll always be my favorite client!

Dwayne got facetiously giddy.

Dwayne Johnson: You say that to everyone I bet..

Trevor Smith: Na bro! It's you!

Dwayne Johnson: Shucks- thanks Trev.

There was light laughter before the response.

Trevor Smith: Alright man- be good. I'll talk to you soon.

Dwayne Johnson: Lata.

Dwayne managed to push the button to end the call. He sat back seemingly deep in thought and the scene faded. We reopened at LAX airport in Los Angeles, California a couple of days later. The camera panned around the front area of what was a busy day of traveling from many Californians. After a couple of beats a stretch limo pulled up in front of the gate. All of a sudden the camera angle switched from a wide shot- to a point of view angle of The Rock. The Rock was in a "Still Bring It" shirt and sweatpants that were black with white Adidas stripes. He wore sunglasses, per usual, and looked extremely annoyed. The camera shook uncontrollably and it was having a hard time staying straight on him as he began to speak.

The Rock: Now when you're internationally known, like The Rock is, people want to see you, they want to hear you, they want to know what your up to. So The Rock sat in his multi million dollar home the other day and he thought to himself "Great One- what can you do better, so that your millions.. and millions of fans can enjoy more of you." Then it hit the Rock like a meteor through the dark night sky.. WHAM.. two words.. video.. diary. Now The Rock's fans can follow The Rock, they can see The Rock, they can hear The Rock- they can experience The Rock- all the.. jabroni.. will you just do better on the camera.. you're holding a camera not a 400 pound gorilla. Use your legs like this.

The Rock ripped the camera away from the man who was holding it. The view now steadied, but what we saw is something nobody would ever expect. It was Alex Riley. He looked extremely embarassed both that he couldn't hold the camera right- and that he was holding the camera at all.

Alex Riley: I'm sorry Rock but I..

The Rock mocked him in an extremely whiny tone. As he gave the camera back to Alex. Who did a bit of a better job this time.

The Rock: I'm sorry Rock but I.. no no no shut your mouth. You see if The Rock wanted to hear sniveling and whining he woulda signed up to be a judge for the baby back bitch contest at the Mall of America- sponsored by Chillis. You have.. quite literally one job right now.. and that is to hold the camera on the Most Electrifying Man in Sports Entertainment. It's an amazing job, that others would kill for, others would punch their own god damn MAMA- to be The Rock's personal camera man on his video diary.

Alex Riley (behind the camera): You're right.. I'm..

The Rock: Of course The Rock is right. Damn man- The Rock asks EBWF for a camera man, and they him this gelled hair, ugly Nick Lachey, looking jabroni. They assured The Rock that he'd be happy with their choice.. Does the Rock look happy?

The Rock took off his sunglasses to reveal that he was- indeed not happy.

Alex Riley (behind the camera): N..

The Rock: Shut up. I don't understand how you would be the one they landed on. The Rock never even really caught your name- what is it, and why does the EBWF like you so much?

Alex Riley (behind the camera): Are you serious?

The Rock took a step towards Riley.

The Rock: As a heart attack. Don't ever question The Rock- he asked you a question.. What. Is. Your. Name?

You could almost hear Alex's ego getting huffy as he answered.

Alex Riley (behind the camera): I think you know that I'm Alex..

The Rock: IT DOESN'T MATTER WHAT YOUR NAME IS. The Rock's job- electrify- your job- hold the camera.. UP.. and if you put it down.. it better be to go and get The Rock a donut or a bagel. Are we clear?

You could hear Alex's frustration.

Alex Riley (behind the camera): Crystal

The Rock: Wonderful now hold that thing up. Hold that thing up.

The Rock got physical with Riley on the second time saying "hold that thing up" and the camera was now as straight and upright as it had been the entire segment.

The Rock: This is the People's Champ- The Rock- coming at you live from LAX in Los Angeles just days away from EBWF King of the Ring. The Rock is just about to hop on a plane and make his way to Calagry, Alberta, Canada with one thing- one thing on his mind and that is WINNING. THAT. TOURNAMENT. Everyone over the last couple of weeks has come up to The Rock, giddy, enthusiastic, excited with each victory- "congrats Rock- you made it to the final four!" They would say- but if you think that's enough for The Rock- if you think The Rock is going to match those emotions with all of The Rock's admirerers than you are sadly mistaken. You see in just a few nights- The Rock will be in not one- but TWO matches if he is going to achieve his goal of becoming King- and the average onlooker may question The Rock's durability- they may question how much gas The Rock has left in the tank- well to those naysayers who think The Rock may be going soft.. The Rock simply says.. ASK.. YOUR.. MOM.

Alex couldn't help but let out a laugh from behind the camera not expecting that line.

The Rock: The fact of the matter is this- The Rock is back- and BETTER THAN EVER. Every single jabroni that is going to step in the ring with the Brahma Bull- they are going to read from the same script. The Rock's old, The Rock's tired, The Rocks washed up, The Rocks bald.

The Rock paused for comic effect.

The Rock: The one thing The Rock is.. besides bald.. by choice thank you very much.. is better than EVERY one of these candy ass opponents who are going to try and belittle The Great One. The most recent The Rock's first opponent on Sunday.. Damien.. Priest.

A crowd had now started to form around the gate as they were learning that an impromptu Rock promo was being filmed.

The Rock: Now Damien Priest- you're new here- The Rock gets it- you're looking to make a name for yourself- and so far kudos to you- you're off to a good start. A couple of victories under your belt- but now...

The Rock made a screeching halt sound.

The Rock: Time to pump the breaks Jabroni-because you may be new.. you may be weird.. you may try and use that weirdness to turn it into comedy.. you may use your comedy to try and help you from crying yourself to sleep at night..stuck in a world where everyone watches you talk and they simply look at the person next to them.. who looks at the person next to them..and they say..

The Rock raised both hands up like the emoji on an iphone.

The Rock: "HUH?!" You see you go on and on about how nobody has heard of The Rock, that The Rock builds himself up in his own mind, but the fact of the matter is this.. you will never.. AND THE ROCK MEANS.. ever.. be someone who can talk down to The Rock. Damian Priest you talking down to The Rock is like Post Malone talking down to the Beatles.. like Brian Scalabrine talking down to Michael Jordan- you are getting the golden ticket jabroni.. the chance of a lifetime.. the opporuntity to stand toe to toe with the People's Champion. So The Rock says- sit back relax- and enjoy the ride. Will you win? Of course not. Will you be famous after? Of course not. Will it get you laid? Of course not. But for one single solitary moment in time Damian Priest- people will be watching you and they will be entertained. They will be entertained with you in front of their faces. They will put their hands together and cheer while looking at you Damian. They will feel joy and happiness- while watching you. Somewhere Damian's little "laffy taffy" is starting to "shake" Somewhere Damian is saying outloud.

The Rock mocked Damian.

The Rock: "Really Rock?!- You really think so." Yeah that's right Tiger.. The Rock knows so.. yeah people are going to love every second of seeing you at King of the Ring.. and the reason Damian is because they are simply going to see you.. getting your MONKEY ASS WHOPPED ALL OVER CALGARY, ALBERTA! You see Damian The Rock doesn't know you, and he damn sure doesn't like you. You can stand in front of the camera with your little officer buddy- and have the audacity to try and claim that you are infact better Than The Rock..you can clamour to the people about how The Rock's starred in hollywood movies.. to which The Rock would say.. congraulations.. YAYYY.. you learned how to work Google.. you gave The Rock a google.. you went on IMDB.. YAYYYY.. good for you Damian.. you're smart.. YAYY.

The Rock went from a joking expression to completely serious and paused for effect.

The Rock: Damian the Rock says that this match on Sunday similar to your google results.. will be an IMDB.. an Intense Mauling of DAMIAN the Bitch. The Rock says that you can obsess over The Rock as much as you want. Go ahead Damian.. do it.. pull up google.. search all The Rock's movies.. search all The Rocks favorite bar and grills.. search all the Rock's fashion choices when he's out in public. Search what The Rock had for breakfast this morning.. search the woman that The Rock had sex with last night.. the point is.. you can find ANYTHING you want to know about The Rock.. because The Rock.. is somebody. People care about The Rock- and no matter how many times you come in front of The Rock's fans and bore them to tears with whatever inexplicable piece of verbal cow manure that you spout off- nobody is EVER going to care about you Damian. If The Rock googled you- he'd find pictures of Damian Sandow.. Damian from that one episode of South Park.. Priests.. the pope.. but nothing about you.. so The Rock just doesn't get why you put yourself through this type of self punishment... martinez..

The Rock flashed a knowing grin- indicating that he had indeed conducted a google search and didn't find exactly nothing.

The Rock: The fact of the matter is this Damian- after our match at King of the Ring if people google you- they will start to get some results. They will actually see who you are and what you look like. They will see you and The Rock in the ring together LIVE on Pay Per View. They type in Damian Priest- they see Damian Priest. They would however, get the same pictures if they searched..

The Rock pantomimed typing.

The Rock: Size 15 boot.

More pantomimes and now the sound of typing included.

The Rock: Turned sideways.

Same action and sound.

The Rock: Stuck straight up..

See above.

The Rock: Your Candy..

The Rock paused.

The Rock: Ass.

The Rock pantomimed hitting enter. He stared straight into the camera not changing his emotion one bit.

The Rock: Damian- The Rock will see you on Sunday at King of the Ring. It will be there that literally.. MILLIONS.. and MILLIONS of The Rock's fans in Canada and watching live around the world.. will know who you are.. for all the wrong reasons as far as your fall sense of accomplishment goes. Damian Priest- the days of you being in the limelight.. sharing the glow.. with the People's Champ.. are soon going to be over.. and if you don't believe him.. why don't you come and try and make a liar out of The Rock?

The Rock intensely stared into the camera as the scene faded out. We faded back in on a Sunny day that was turning into night in Calgary, Alberta, Canada the day before King of the Ring. We were backstage of the event- people were busily working getting ready for the House Show that night- and also preparing everything for the big show that would occur the night after. All of a sudden that same unsteady camera point of view was scene that we had all witnessed just a couple of days prior on The Rock's video diary. The Rock walked into the frame once again visibly annoyed at Riley's inability to keep the camera steady. On this day The Rock was wearing a black tanktop with a blue Brahma Bull in the middle and gray pants. He rocked his trademark sunglasses and no nonsense scowl as he addressed the camera.

The Rock: Here we are- HERE WE ARE! Calgary, Alberta, Canada the site of EBWF King of the Ring. It will be there that the Rock.. will WALK IN.. just one of 4 men competing.. and he will WALK OUT.. King of the Ring.. tournament.. Champion. We are here at the Scotiabank Saddledome- and if you are in town already- The Rock suggests you purchase a ticket to tonight's event.. because there- The People's Champ- The Most Electrifying Man in ALL of Sports Entertainment will be addressing all of you LIVE in the middle of that very ring! You might even be able to watch it without getting motion sickness.. like this little Roody Poo is giving you all right now.

The Rock came at the camera with a raised elbow which caused Alex Riley to drop the camera and for the video diary to fade to static. We faded back up at that house show in front of a packed house. A match had just ended when the words the fans were waiting for bellowed from the PA System.

IF YAAAAAAA SMELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL- WHAT THE ROCK- IS COOKIN'.

Followed by "Electrifying" by Jim Johnston. The fans were going ballistic as The Rock made his way out from behind the curtain, still rocking the same outfit from earlier. He sauntered down the ramp, as only he could, going through his patented entrance. The fans were loving this as The Rock requested and was granted a microphone from the time keeper. He paced around the ring and finally stopped and held the microphone up to his lips. Predictably the fans would have none of that right away.. a "Rocky" chant echoed throughout the arena. The Rock dramtically removed the microphone from his lips, which led to the chant growing in volume. Finally when it died down, The Rock began to speak.

The Rock: FINALLY.. THE ROCK.. HAS COME BACK.. TO CALGARY, ALBERTA, CANADAAAAA!!!!

Eruption. More Rocky chants. This place was on fire.

The Rock: You see tomorrow night, tomorrow night Calgary, The Rock is going to be one of 4 men that will be vying for the title of King. Of. The Ring. King of the Ring is a coveted tournament that the EBWF runs each and every year- and for the last several years- The Rock has been in and out of this business. So never has The Rock had an opportunity like this one to become the winner of this prestgious tournament.. and the reason Calgary.. the reason The Rock now has that opportunity.. is because The Rock.. is HERE..... to stay.

The crowd went crazy again. Another "Rocky" chant broke out.

The Rock: You see the other day before The Rock boarded a plane from LA to come to Calgary, The Rock talked on his video diary about his first opponent tomorrow night Damian Priest. The Rock knows Damian Priest is technically the first obstacle, the first roadblock, standing in the way of The Rock becoming the King. However, Damian has half of a haircut- he even LESS of a chance to beat The Rock and move on tomorrow night- so tonight The Rock is going to move on to two men- whom he's actually heard of- that will attempt to stand in his way as well. I'm talking of course about Edge and Randy Orton.. Rated.. R-K-O.

There were more cheers than boos.

The Rock: Yeah The Rock gets it- these guys are cool- they're bad ass.. they're anti establishment. You never know what they're going to do. The problem for them.. is that their first match tomorrow night.. is with each other. Now The Rock knows that Edge and Randy.. are.. best buds. They're inseperable. They wrestle together, they go to dinner together, they talk trash together, they push boundaries together.. they shower together.

The Rock paused and the crowd laughed and cheered.

The Rock: One thing they haven't done much of.. is face each other.. especially not with the stakes being so high. The Rock understands- Randy is the Gateway Champion- together they are the tag team champions. Edge from what The Rock hears is a scrabble champion, Randy a champion at Simon Says, Edge a champion at thumb wars, Randy a champion at the game Battleship. The list goes on and on- these guys have championship history- they know how to win. The problem for both of them, is that in this match.. only on one of them can. So fast forward to that match. Tomorrow night- Edge vs. Randy Orton. In one corner.. we have Edge..

The Rock knelt down and started to pretend to pull at his "hair."

The Rock: AHHHH my hair... AHHH... it's on my SCALP.. AHHH... I didn't COMB IT... AHHH.. I'm tooo deranged to caree... AHHH... I'm CRAZY....

The Rock stood back up and got a completely serious look on his face again. The crowd was loving this.

The Rock: In the other corner- we have Randy Orton.

The Rock pantomimed in a mocking way Randy's signature arms in the air pose. He put his arms down and began to speak in a low baritone slow tone.

The Rock: Am I even good at this anymore?

The Rock put his arms up like Randy- insinuating " I don't know" more than Randy's actual pose, but the mocking intent was clear. He put his arms down.

The Rock: Would I even be here if I knew how to read?

Arms Up. Then down again.

The Rock: Will my little viper finally get hard tonight for once?

Arms Up. Then down again. The Rock's expression right back to his serious intense look. A "Rocky" chant broke out in the crowd.

The Rock: You see it's a true clash of the titans. Fast forward a little bit more. The match begins. Both men are really letting each other have it. SPEAR. DDT through the ropes. Maybe any Randy going for a punt. Both men fighting.. scratching.. clawing.. all for the right to face The People's Champ The Rock. Two legends in this business going toe to toe.. best friends.. all for the right to go up against The Rock. Which is interesting in itself because it's essentially like two inmates fighting for the right to go to the "electric" chair. Play on words aside.. the match continues.. it finally gets to the point where both guys are tired.. they are beat down.. they are exhausted. Randy looks up at Edge and he says.

Back to the Randy Voice.

The Rock: "Hey Edge. Come closer I want to show you something."

Now to Edge. He pulled on his fake hair.

The Rock: "What is it? Ahhh this hair"

The Rock raised his hands up like Randy again- and paused for effect. The crowd was laughing and cheering. Back to Randy's voice.

The Rock: "Just come here."

Edge.

The Rock: "Well alright."

The Rock pantomimed Edge coming closer and Randy setting him up for an RKO. He had his hands out and was moving his head close to them. When he finally got his head all the way there. He held it in place.. and then pantomimed Randy giving Edge eskimo kisses. The Rock got serious again, the crowd was cheering and one more "Rocky" chant broke out.

The Rock: So after all the build up, all the talk, all the chatter about finally deciding who is better between Edge and Randy Orton.. the climax.. the thrilling conclusion.. ESKIMO KISSES?!

The Rock paused again to soak in the cheers.

The Rock: The Rock's point is simple. Edge and Randy Orton are best friends- they're pals- they are going to have to decide what means more to them. Their friendship or in ring glory.. TEMPORARY.. in ring glory.. because the beauty of this night Calgary- is whichever one of these jabronis makes it past the other.. are then going to be standing.. and looking the BRAHMA BULL dead in the face not all that long later. They are going to have to take on the undesirable task.. of going.. ONE... ON.. ONE.. with The Great One. Whether The Rock has got to face Edge- The Rated "R" Superstar- The Rock knows that you're going to come out in front of all of his fans and make some comment about how The Rock has spent more time in "PG" enviroments but if it is you Edge- The Rock promises that our match.. WILL be rated R. R for REALLY one sided. R for Ready to cover my eyes if I care about Edge's well being. R for Rock tearing Edge limb from limb.. from damn limb. En route to becoming King of the Ring. Edge you've spent your whole career trying to be outside the box. Trying to show all of these people that you're willing to do anything.. ANYTHING to be successful. The Rock says that you can take that same strategy into our King of the Ring final.. SHOULD you make it there. That's right Edge.. The Rock wants you to be that ultimate opportunist. The Rock wants you to stop at nothing. Punch The Rock, kick The Rock, STAB The Rock.. go ahead do what you gotta do. The Rock wants you to throw everything you have at him.. forks.. knives.. spoons.. peaches.. pears.. plums.. through the whole kitchen sink at The Rock. The reason why he wants you to do that Edge.. is because The Rock wants to see the look on your face when you realize that no matter what you do.. that you simply can't stop.. CAN'T STOP.. The Rock from walking out of Canada the newly crowned.. KING.

The Rock paused and let the crowd cheer once more.

The Rock: You see Edge, The Rock understands that you think you're crazy. That you think The Rock is underestimating just what lengths you'll go to win this match. The Rock knows for years and years you've tried to impress people by showing just how much you don't care about what you have to do to get ahead. You think that impresses The Rock? Do you think it impresses The Rock that year after year of your so called "illustrious" career you've gotten ahead by metaphorically stepping on people's heads while they're drowing? Do you think- that makes you clever? A competitor ? A winner? Is that what you think? .. THE ROCK WIPES A BEAVER HOLDING A CANADIAN FLAGS ASS with what you think! You see Edge being an ultimate opportunist is essentially a different way of saying.. you're a coward. You're a coward who will stoop as low as he needs to to come away with a win. You can say whatever you want about The Rock- but the one thing he is NOT is a coward. The Rock will stand up in the center of this ring like a man tomorrow night, and he will show you that he needs NO tricks.. no gimmicks.. no gadgets.. to be victorious.. No.. no.. no no.. NO. The Rock simply needs but ONE ROCK BOTTOM.. but ONE PEOPLE's ELBOW.. and The Rock's hand getting raised as the new KING of the EBWF!

The Rock paused again for more cheers.

The Rock: Edge If it is somehow you who makes it to The Rock tomorrow night- The Rock wants you to know he will be ready. He'll be ready. He'll be ready for the depths that you will go to try and be victorious, he'll be ready for the spear. He'll be ready for how deep you dig.. The Rock will be ready to dig deeper.. so Edge bring every emotion you have towards The Rock into the ring.. bring all the animosity that you feel.. bring every ounce of desire you have to be victorious.. hell even bring back those Eskimo kisses..hershey kisses.. whatever you want.. Edge. JUST.. BRING.. IT!

The Rock motioned his hand from the ramp to the ring as he often does when delivering that line. The crowd went crazy again.

The Rock: Or maybe The Rock is going to have to face Randy Orton. The man who could put a coke addict to sleep just by attempting to say something mildly entertaining. Randy for years.. The Rock has watched you fight your way into being a success. He's watched you quite literally kick the competition directly in the head- to get to where you are. He's watched you struggle night in and night out.. battle week after week.. year after year.. time after time.. to... form a complete sentence that anyone on this planet would remotely be interested in..

The Rock paused for comedic effect once more. The crowd continued to love it.

The Rock: Randy- The Rock knows- he gets it.. Hooked on Phonics is a real thing.. it works.. it can help. You just need to simply start by sounding the word out. Each letters make a sound- for instance W and H together make a WUHH sound as in WUHHHH-ACK- The Rock's Right Hand went right through the face of Randy Orton. Another example the S and the M together make a SMUHH sound as in SMUHH-ACK.. The Rock just dropped a picture perfect People's Elbow right into Randy Orton's heart. The point is Randy.. don't give up.. don't give up trying to connect all the sounds.. and words.. that you've learned.. all 9 of them.. to try and find the right combination to not be a shaved head, tattoo covered, borefest from planet holy shitake mushrooms I want to rip my ears off before listening to another word of this!

The Rock paused again and yet another "Rocky" chant came from the crowd.

The Rock: Randy- The Rock knows your resume here. The Rock knows that you think that you can literally bend down.. squat.. and take an R-K- OH shit that smells like donkey turds dump.. and you would then turn around and take a huge whiff of it.. like you were in a garden full of daisy's. In Randy-Land you've put yourself on a pedastal.. and Randy as far as you're concerned you are on the highest pedastal possible. In Randy-Land.. you are the best thing that this company has to offer. In Randy-land.. NOBODY is fun..just like you.. everyone has shaved heads and they don't communicate with words.. they simply do what Randy does and communicate with head tilts and menacing grins.

The Rock began to mock Randy's head tilts and facial expressions.. he then stepped to the right as if he was another person.. communicating back with yet another head tilt and grin.

The Rock: In Randy-Land- you might even have a chance to walk out of tomorrow night as the newly crowned King of the Ring. Unfortunately for you Randy- we are here in the real world. The real world.. is Rock-Land.. and in Rock-Land.. all Randy is going to do is.. receive the single biggest ass kicking of a lifetime and if you need help comprehending that Randy- allow the Rock to put it in a familiar childrens rhyme. Rock and Randy FIGHTING in the ring.. Rock delivered an A-S-S K-I-C-K-I-N-G. First comes a right..from north to south.. then comes The Rock boot so far in Randy's Rectum that it comes out HIS MOUTH.

More loud cheers. The Rock was ready to bring this home.

The Rock: Damian, Edge, Randy- The Rock wants to congratulate you on making it as far as you did. However, The Rock is here to be the bearer of bad news that..

The Rock broke out into song.

The Rock:

The Rock's gonna be a be a Mighty King.. so you 3 jabroni's beware
(Well I've never seen a King of the Ring.. with quite such little hair)

The Rock felt his bald head. The crowd laughed.

The Rock in the main event is gonna have a lot in store.
With whoever makes it stepping up, and getting Rock Bottomed to the floor.
(With this type of mismatch- it's not quite impressive a THING.)

But The Rock JUST CAN'T WAIT TO BE KING...
THE ROCK.. JUST CAN'T WAIT TO BE KING..

THE ROCK..

JUST CAN'T WAITTTTTTTTTT

The crowd now sang with him.

TO BE KINGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG!!

IF YA SMELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

WHAT THE ROCK

IS COOKIN.

The Rock cocked an eyebrow and "Electrifying" by James Johnston hit once more. He made his way back up the ramp. As The Rock made his way back through the curtain he ran into Wes Ikeda who was there waiting for him. Wes gave him a warm smile as if to say "well done" and offered a brief sentiment.

Wes Ikeda: Nice to have you back, Dwayne.

Dwayne Johnson: Nice to be back, boss.

The two shook hands and the scene faded to black.

THE MIZ

EBWF World Champion (x7- Current) EBWF Intercontinental Champion (x3) EBWF Tag Team Champion (x2) EBWF PTG Champion (x2 ) EBWF Gateway Champion (1x)