The Bazooka

This is where you post your RPs for Warfare, Pay Per Views, and for character development! The deadline for RPs for the current card will be posted in a countdown timer at the top of the forum.
D.J

The Bazooka

Post by D.J »

One win- that's all Mickie Mizanin needed to become the 2020 Queen of the Ring- one win. In order to claim that honor- she had one more obstacle in her path in the person of Becky Lynch. Lynch was a fast riser in this business and would be a formidable foe if Mickie was going to by far earn herself the greatest achievement of her in ring career. The scene opened up backstage an hour before King of the Ring. Charly Caruso was pacing back and forth and looked visibly uncomfortable with what she was about to do. All of a sudden in the distance we saw The Miz and Mickie Mizanin walking towards where Charly was standing. Miz saw Charly first and rolled his eyes with disgust. He then said something inaudbile to Mickie and gave her a quick kiss and went in the other direction. Mickie continued to walk towards Charly. She was in her ring gear and had an unimpressed scowl on her face as she approached Caruso. Charly was trying to be as professional as she could be as she approached Mickie.

Charly Caruso: Mickie- if I could jus..

Mickie Mizanin: That's MRS Mizanin to you squirt. Mrs. Mickie Mizanin- and soon it will be QUEEN Mizanin. Actaully you know what- I want you to call me Queen for the rest of this interview- just so I can get used to what it sounds like.

Charly Caruso: Are you? Are you serious?

Mickie looked bothered.

Mickie Mizanin: Do I sound serious? Do I look serious? Yes I'm serious.

Charly Caruso: Alright.. Queen Mizanin- if I could just get a few minutes of your time to talk about your match tonight against Becky Lynch.

Mickie Mizanin: Much better- Queen Mizanin. It has an unbelievable ring to it if I do say so myself.. and I do. Yeah I'll talk about that bitch Becky Lynch. Becky Lynch is a freaking peasant compared to me. They only time she's going to get close to the crown that will soon be on my head is if I let her come shine it for me. Which I wouldn't because I wouldn't want her disgusting Scotland germs on it. They might get on me, and then I too would talk with a bad accent and no charisma.

Charly Caruso: I'm not sure that's how germs work, Micki.. err.. Queen Mizanin. Also I think she's from Ireland.

Mickie Mizanin: Oh whatever- all those stupid tougne twisting accents are the same. Ireland, Scotland, France- who gives a shit. The only thing that matters tonight is the match that is about to unfold before everyone's very eyes. Becky Lynch has this feeling that surrounds her that she's somehow a star waiting to be born. All I've done in this tournament is beat bitches who are way too overrated. Charlotte Flair- check- Natalya- check- and now it's Becky Lynch's turn. This one is going to be the most satisfying yet- because not only is it going to make me the Queen of this company.. officially.. but it's also going to stick a pin in the arrogance that is Becky Lynch. If there's one thing I can't stand it's arrogance.

Charly looked at Mickie as if to say "you can't be serious."

Mickie Mizanin: What the hell are you looking at? Do you have more questions or are you just gonna gawk at me all night?

Charly Caruso: Well .. Queen.. one Becky Lynch is one of the fiercest women in the game today. Do you think it's a good idea to look past her?

Mickie snarled at Charly.

Mickie Mizanin: I can't believe they actually pay you to do what you do. I mean you're not even cute- you look like "Honey I shrunk the facial features" and then you come at me with the stupidest questions I have maybe ever heard. Becky Lynch is an afterthought to me you overpaid mouse of a person.. she is "The LassKicker" and the "Man" I mean yeah she looks like a man.. but that's about it. Becky Lynch's respect from idiots like you is going to make beating the ever living crap out of her tonight all the more fun and enjoyable. I'm going to walk down the ramp tonight and all these screaming Canadians are going to be waving their flags.. or their syrup.. or their hockey sticks.. or whatever they have at me.. they're going to boo me through the gaps in their gums.. and then you're going to hear it.. WHOA OH OH OH OH.. Becky's theme music is going to hit and all of these morons are going to clap their little hands together thinking- just like you Charly that Becky is a force to be reckoned with. Then the match is going to start and I'm going to treat becky like Chris Brown treated Rihanna. I'm going to beat her senseless, and much like Chris Brown I'm not going to give a shit after because just like he got to go on making platinum records- I'm going to go on and be crowned the Queen of Wrestling. So yeah Char.. I'm looking past her.. and the reason is because she's an overrated pile of red hair dye and stupid nicknames.. and I'm not intimidated by either of those things.

Charly Caruso: Fair enough- what would becoming Queen of the Ring mean to you tonight?

Mickie cleared her throat.

Charly Caruso: Queen.

Mickie smirked.

Mickie Mizanin: Another absolutely idiotic question- that I'll take time out of my amazing life to answer. Winning Queen of the Ring would mean everything, because it would be the symbolism I have been waiting to have occur. I have always been the star of this division. I have always been the very best it has to offer. Me motoring through this tournament like a Monster Truck crushing 2 dead daddy's girls and now a literal Irish Setter- is just all the more rewarding. The crazy and funny part of this whole thing Charly, is nobody would have picked me. Nobody would have thought that I would have the toughness, the durability to be able to go through this tournament and come out on top of it. Nobody would have put their money on the woman- that is soon going to be wearing the crown- and that makes me the happiest girl on the phase of the earth. Nobody would have bet on me- but Charly- I bet on me- and my husband bet on me. I know what I'm capable of, I know what I'm willing to do to become the Queen of the EBWF- and that is LITERALLY ANYTHING I HAVE TO. On the flip side- I'm sure countless people would have chosen Becky Lynch to win tonight- I'm willing to play the underdog here.. I'd rather play the role of a dog.. than look like one like she does.

Charly Caruso: Any final thoughts?

Mickie raised her eyes as if to say " forgetting something" Remembering- Charly rolled her eyes quickly.

Charly Caruso: Queen.

Mickie Mizanin: Yes- I do have final thoughts. Tonight is going to mark the dawning of a new era in the Women's Division of this company. What I have shown throughout this entire thing- is that all these so called top guns- are nothing more than squirt guns- and Mickie James is a freaking bazooka. I'm going to change this entire division around in my image. If any bitch in this company even wants to take a piss.. they're going to have to call me and ask me if it's okay first. I'm not playing around Charly- I am deadly serious. Mickie Mizanin is about to be crowned Queen and that is just HORRIBLE news for EVERYONE ELSE. We're done here.

Mickie stormed off leaving Charly standing there looking happy that that interaction was finally over.
THE MIZ

EBWF World Champion (x7- Current) EBWF Intercontinental Champion (x3) EBWF Tag Team Champion (x2) EBWF PTG Champion (x2 ) EBWF Gateway Champion (1x)