A victory for the Good Guys!

This is where you post your RPs for Warfare, Pay Per Views, and for character development! The deadline for RPs for the current card will be posted in a countdown timer at the top of the forum.
Chris

A victory for the Good Guys!

Post by Chris »

*We go to a locker room scene where we see Tomohiro standing watching a TV screen at an unnatural angle. The Rock is on the screen lifting the EBWF Heavyweight Title to close Summerslam. Ishii looks down at his shoulder and resting on it is the EBWF Breakout Title. Ishii smirks and talks in Japanese*

-SUBTITLED-
Ishii: What a great event Summerslam was. A true victory for the good guys! The Rock is the NEW EBWF Heavyweight Champion vanquishing Chris Jericho and also I stand here still EBWF Breakout Champion after another hard fought title defence. Summerslam was a win for the honourable wrestlers in this company and a victory for the hard workers!
-Ishii continues-

Ishii: Summerslam is now in the books and I turn my focus now to Warfare which is now the Tomohiro Ishii show. I come to fight each and every week and I’m the gatekeeper for the EBWF. To prove yourself here, you have to go through me! Not many do! Just ask Luchasaurus and Killer Kross! That brings me onto Matt Hardy. A well known veteran like myself but can he do it on a cold Monday night in Omaha, Nebraska against Tomohiro Ishii. Warfare is my home soil. Not many beat me here, and if you do, you’ll have to play very very well! So, Matt Hardy, let’s see what you’ve got! Can you be the one to stop The Stone Pitbull? Or will you be yet another one to have their name deleted before they even get going?

-Ishii snorts and walks off-
- END -
BRAY WYATT