White Rabbit

This is where you post your RPs for Warfare, Pay Per Views, and for character development! The deadline for RPs for the current card will be posted in a countdown timer at the top of the forum.
Ben M

White Rabbit

Post by Ben M »

OOC: Sorry this is short, been a busy week. Good luck Jaylan!

The scene opened in Paul London's lab. London was stood front and center. Behind him were Steve Blackman, Kris Statlander and Luchasaurus. London looked into the camera, smiled, then began to speak.

Paul London: Killer Kross... a killer name, but not a literal one. You see, I've checked the archives, Kevin, and there's no record of you killing anyone. As my friend Obi-Wan might say, perhaps the archives are incomplete... but I don't think so. Because I know you, Kevin. And deep down, you're about as harmful as a white rabbit.

London smirked knowingly, then continued.

Paul London: You might call yourself a Killer, but in reality you're nothing more than a bully. You tried to end Luchasaurus' career, but you forgot he's part dinosaur. His bones are stronger than any human. And even after you took Luchasaurus out of the triple threat match at Summerslam, you still weren't able to get the job done. Tomohiro Ishii beat you, retained the Breakout Title, and he's put you firmly in his past. But you're in my present, Kross. Tonight, we go one on one. And I'm going to make you you pay for what you did for Luchasaurus. As for the Breakout Champion, Tomohiro Ishii... well, I'd love to get a closer look at that title of yours, so you might just be my future.

London winked, then walked away. The camera followed London to the corner of his lab, where there was a white rabbit in one of the lab cages. London released the rabbit and stroked it as the scene faded.