Them Rolls

This is where you post your RPs for Warfare, Pay Per Views, and for character development! The deadline for RPs for the current card will be posted in a countdown timer at the top of the forum.
Cory

Them Rolls

Post by Cory »

Randy reached down and plucked a carrot from the catering table. Sniffing it, he took a bite as Renee Young walked up beside him.

Renee Young: Hi Randy, is this a bad time?

Randy Orton: Never a bad time for you, Renee.

She narrowed her eyes. He was clearly messing with her.

Renee Young: Tonight you have an unbelievable opportunity in facing the current World Champion, the Rock. Having once again successfully defended the Gateway Championship at Summerslam, you still have a golden ticket to cash in whenever you choose for a shot at The Rock's title.

Randy Orton: The Rock, EBWF World Champion in 2020. What in Sam Hill has happened this year, eh?

Renee Young: Tell me about it. Anyway, you definitely have a unique chance here to scout your potential future opponent ahead of time. What's your strategy going into tonight's main event?

Randy Orton: Yeah. This is the part where I talk about The Rock's age, or his career in Hollywood, and I compare it to myself, a guy that lives, breathes, eats, and sleeps pro-wrestling. I'm gonna let you in on an industry secret, Renee. If any single person in this company could do what the Rock does, they would in a heartbeat. Me included. I've been in like one movie and it was terrible.

Renee Young smirked.

Randy Orton: So I'm not gonna hate on the guy for going out there and making millions. I don't even care. What I am going to do is get a good long look at this next stage in Rocky's career. And I'm going to do that because when the time is right...

Randy snapped his fingers.

Randy Orton: I can end it.

He grinned and grabbed a roll from catering and took a bite of it. His face turned into a grimace.

Randy Orton: Better get them to replace these rolls. This thing is hard as a... well, you know.

He tossed Renee the stale roll and walked off as the scene faded to black.