Unexpected

This is where you post your RPs for Warfare, Pay Per Views, and for character development! The deadline for RPs for the current card will be posted in a countdown timer at the top of the forum.
Cory

Unexpected

Post by Cory »

The EBWF.net exclusive banner flashed along the bottom of the screen and faded on a darkened, empty arena. Inside the ring, seated on the top turnbuckle with her hands folded across her legs was the Iron Maiden herself, Natalya. She was clearly already in her ring gear. Her hands were taped up, and across her face was a black facemask with the word "QUEEN" in pink across the middle. She looked up at the camera and her eyes wrinked slightly at the corners as she smiled behind her protective mask. She removed the loops from behind her ears and placed the mask in her lap.

Natalya: Most people who have watched my career know two things about me. One, I would throw myself in front of a truck for my family, which includes Trish Stratus. Two, as long as I still put these boots on I will hospitalize any woman who tries to make a career out of wrestling because being a fitness model is too boring. I exist to keep the Women's Division in EBWF pure as the driven snow. Women who come here are the best of the best. The women who eat, sleep, breathe wrestling are the ones that belong here, and all the rest need to be gone. I eliminate the frauds and charlatans of women's wrestling. That's what I've been about since the beginning of my career with this company.

Nattie breathed.

Natalya: And that's why it pains me to tell you that I'm going to have to end Tam Nakano's career. I don't take pleasure in that, it's just the way the card was written. I know what women's wrestlers are like from Japan - they are athletic, they are tough, and they can be brutal opponents. And despite Tam Nakano's bizarre shtick with a panda mascot that I think wants to have sex with me, I know where she comes from and I know what she had to do to get to where she is today. She will be no pushover.

Natalya cracked her knuckled and tilted her head to the side.

Natalya: As I said before, my mission is to purify the ranks of the EBWF women's elite. To purge the barbie dolls from this industry. Tam Nakano isn't one of them. She's exactly the type of wrestler we need in this business. That's why I'm so upset that EBWF Administration put her in the ring with me. What I do to Tam Nakano tonight? It's nothing personal. I am going to out-wrestle her, I am going to overpower her, and I am going to make her tap out to the Sharpshooter. But you see, I know the truth about women like Tam Nakano. I know she's probably not going to tap. I know she's probably going to collapse in pain and pass out, and the ref is going to have to award the match to me over her unconscious body. And while I respect that kind of mental toughness, it's going to result in injuries that Nakano can ill afford in her young career. I'm not going to pull my punches or loosen my submissions because I respect Tam Nakano. In fact, I owe it to Tam Nakano to put my all into every hold, every punch, every suplex. And if that lands her in the hospital, then she will be all the tougher when she comes back.

Nattie looked directly into the camera.

Natalya: Tam, as I said before - what I'm about to do to you is not personal. It's not because I don't like you. It's because you're in my way. It's because you're a threat to my win-loss record and my legacy. When the match is over, and you've healed up from your injuries, feel free to reach out to me. I legitimately believe we need more wrestlers here who want to fight. But in the meantime, get ready for your first humbling in EBWF. Get lots of ice and follow your doctor's instructions. This... is going to hurt.

Nattie hopped off the turnbuckle and put a leg through the ring ropes to step out. She stopped and looked back at the camera.

Natalya: Oh and one more thing, if I see that Panda in my locker room I'm tazing it.

With that she put her mask back on and stepped out of the ring, heading off into the darkness.