'Tis the season

This is where you post your RPs for Warfare, Pay Per Views, and for character development! The deadline for RPs for the current card will be posted in a countdown timer at the top of the forum.
Sam L

'Tis the season

Post by Sam L »

The scene opened up within the backstage confines of the Bankers Life Fieldhouse arena, catching the pair of Tam Nakano and P-Chan in their best Christmas dress. As the camera drew near, Tam greeted it with a smile.

Tam Nakano: Kon'nichiwa EBWF Universe! Are you guys ready to spread the Christmas cheer? Because I know I am! 'Tis the season to be jolly as the Christmas carol goes, and for P-Chan and I? It couldn't be more true! We took on Natalya last week on Warfare in a ferocious match, and while she put up a good fight, she was no match for the cutest wrestler in the world! That's 3-0! We're on a roll, P-Chan!

P-Chan: Yeah, yeah. I just hope you didn't damage that beautiful face of Natalya's! Didn't I tell you to take it easy on her?

Tam rolled her eyes, swiping at P-Chan's ear.

Tam Nakano: Anyway... tonight is a very special night, and for many reasons. Not only will we be taking on Alexa Bliss in a rematch at the annual Christmas Eve of Destruction, but the winner... will become the #1 contender for the EBWF Women's Championship.

Tam paused briefly, taking a deep breath with a nod of her head.

Tam Nakano: Who'd have thought, P-Chan? Who'd have thought after making my EBWF debut only a few short weeks ago, that I'd be potentially in the running for a title match? Against one of this business' biggest legends no less!?

P-Chan: Well duh, I did! I have no doubt you'll whoop Alexa's butt for a second time tonight, as if the first time wasn't already enough, and to celebrate your future title shot? I got you a surprise!

Tam Nakano: You did!?

P-Chan scooted off-camera to retrieve the present sitting by the floor, though audibly with great difficulty.

P-Chan: Hhhnnnngh. Hey, help a panda out, will ya? This thing is heavy!

A backstage crew member assisted P-Chan in lifting the abnormally large present before planting it before Tam. Grabbing the tag, Tam read the message left for her.

Tam Nakano: "I thought these could come in handy for your match this week. Knock it outta the park and do me proud! - lots of love, P-Chan". Awwwwh, P-Chan! You shouldn't have!

P-Chan: Open your gift already! I can barely handle the suspense!

After excitedly tearing away at the wrapping paper, Tam wasted little time in opening the large parcel up, revealing an arsenal of deadly weaponry within. Barbed wire bats, brass knuckles, steel chairs - every different type of weapon you could imagine perfectly designed to inflict the most amount of damage. Tam gasped as she dove through the box, each new discovery even more shocking than the last.

P-Chan: Tonight you won't be facing Alexa in any ordinary singles match. You'll be taking on Little Miss Bliss in the infamous Christmas House of Fun match, but let me warn you, if you aren't on your A-game tonight? It'll be anything but fun! Your goal isn't only to beat Alexa tonight, but to completely annihilate her using any kinda weapon you can get your hands on! These babies will be hanging above ring, and it'll be your job to fetch them down and show Alexa that there's only room for one cutie in this business!

The more weapons Tam retrieved from the box, the more uncertain she became. Nunchucks, shurikens, even a chainsaw!

Tam Nakano: I dunno about this... where did you even get this stuff from!?

P-Chan: That's besides the point. Just know that I did a LOT of things I ain't too proud of to get this gear in here! Don't tell me you're getting cold feet? After everything I've done?

Tam Nakano: Of course not! Earning a shot at the EBWF Women's Championship is a dream of mine... but at what cost? I didn't come here to hurt people, P-Chan.

P-Chan: Well sadly for you? It's gonna be sink or swim tonight. And if you don't put these babies to good use, I know a certain evil little pixie girl who will!

Tam let out a deep sigh before nodding her head, turning her attention towards the camera.

Tam Nakano: I hoped it wouldn't come to this, Alexa, but my hands are tied. I didn't come this far and work this hard to give up at the last hurdle. Tonight is Christmas Eve of Destruction, and I don't doubt it'll stay true to its name. I've beaten you once already, and since that night I've proven that I'm more than just the girl with the weird talking panda...

P-Chan: Hey!!

Tam Nakano: I've proved that I'm a force to be reckoned with. I've proved that I'm more then capable of hanging with some of EBWF's best.

Tam paused, glancing down at the weapons before her.

Tam Nakano: And after I crack you open like an egg tonight? I'll prove that I'm your future EBWF Women's Champion. Ganbatte kudasai!

Both Tam and P-Chan waved at the camera before the scene concluded.

OOC: Happy holidays everyone!!