Merry Blissmas pt 2

This is where you post your RPs for Warfare, Pay Per Views, and for character development! The deadline for RPs for the current card will be posted in a countdown timer at the top of the forum.
A.J

Merry Blissmas pt 2

Post by A.J »

Backstage at Christmas eve of destruction we see Charly Caruso ready to conduct an interview

Caruso: ladies and gentlemen please welcome the goddess alexa bliss

the camera pans out to show alexa bliss who is wearing new tights with a dark Christmas theme.

Caruso: alexa tonight you face tam Nakano in a Christmas house of fun match with the winner becoming number 1 contender for the women's championship my question is what is your strategy.

Alexa who is wearing a custom jacket takes off the hood and then speaks.

Bliss: my strategy.... my strategy is to do whatever it takes to win which won't be hard to do because you see tam is at a disadvantage.... tam is at a disadvantage because she is just too nice.
if there comes a point in the match to finish me off to win she won't do it. me on the other hand I will do anything to win because I have a darkness inside of me that I will use. alexa paused thinking about it. you saw a preview on warfare but you will get it on full display tonight.

Bliss: and after I win i will go on to beat Trish stratus once again and just like a few years ago at wrestlemania when I beat Trish I will become ebwf women's champion.

alexa left as Charly looked on with a worried look.

"If you don't pay attention to me,I'm going to make you pay attention to me. I've always been that way."
- Alexa Bliss

"Watch Me"
-Liv Morgan