You'll Try and Win At All Cost- but Buh Hum Bug You...

This is where you post your RPs for Warfare, Pay Per Views, and for character development! The deadline for RPs for the current card will be posted in a countdown timer at the top of the forum.
D.J

You'll Try and Win At All Cost- but Buh Hum Bug You...

Post by D.J »

OOC: Really have enjoyed this feud with Billy. Best of luck to him- and Happy Holidays to All. - DJ

It had been a long road since The Rock had returned back to the EBWF on a full time basis. An in- and- out star for much of the last few years, The Rock had split time between Hollywood and the EBWF ring. EBWF was once a place where The Rock could honestly say he hadn't yet conquered. He was a professional wrestling icon, but for years on end he had no real tangible success in the EBWF. Upon The Rocks return in 2020 he would promptly change that in a major way. He captured the King of the Ring- and parlayed that into his first ever EBWF Championship with a win over Chris Jericho. Just a short time after that though in The Rock's first major defense, he would lose the title to Aiden English upon an English pin on Chris Jericho in a triple threat match at Fanniversary. This had NOT sat well with The People's Champion- and since that day there was a long awaited rematch between Aiden English, the new champion, and The Rock- the former champ. Over the course of the last month the two men would go back and forth both in a war of words and action. All leading up to what was recently named a barbed wire crown match for the EBWF Championship- the first of it's kind in EBWF history. The winner would put this feud to bed, and move forward into 2021 as the companies top dog. 2020 was a year that saw a tremendous amount change in the company, but it still remained the epitome of success in sports entertainment. The EBWF was as good as it gets in pro wrestling- and Christmas Eve of Destruction was going to be a show to remember when it came to deciding who would lead the promotion into the new year- as champion.

The scene faded in to the EBWF logo. The scene opened up with a very familiar face in the center of the screen. It was The Rock- he wore a white under armor tanktop and black track pants. He had his signature sunglasses over his eyes and he sat with his elbows on his knees. He was in a bedroom of some sort and he sat on the edge of a queen sized bed. He looked deep in thought as he pondered the last several weeks. All of a sudden there was a rumbling in the house and a cloud of smoke filled the room. The Rock looked somewhat startled as he waved his way through the smoke that filled the room. Now visible on camera was a spirit like being that was instantly recognizable to the fans. It was clear it was an apporition but the face that the ghost took was instantly funny . It was a ghost in the form of Alex Riley. The Rock hilariously looked completely disturbed and confused at the same time, and spoke the first words of what would be an unforgettable segment.

The Rock: What in the white Christmas hell?

Alex Riley spoke in a comedically bellowing voice.

Ghost Riley: BE NOT AFRAID.

The Rock: Jabroni, The Rock wouldn't be afraid of you if you..

Ghost Riley: SILENCE

The Rock: Silence? The Rock says you should know your role and SHUT..

Ghost Riley: Your catch phrases will not work here. Fore I am the Ghost of Rock Past- and I am here to show you visions of where you have come from to get to this moment.

The Rock looked confused.

The Rock: Ghost of Rock Past? Here to show The Rock who he is and how he got here? The Rock will tell you Ghost of Rock Past.. which is just too perfect considering you look just like that little roody poo Alex Riley, who actually couldn't be more in the past around here. The Rock knows how he got here. The Rock KNOWS without a shadow of a doubt that he was DESTINED to be a star in this business. A Third generation superstar born, raised, BRED to be an ICON in the EBWF.. an ICON.. in professional wrestling. So when he became the EBWF Champion at Summerslam defeating that Chips Ahoy Maloy Chris Jericho- and FINALLY becoming EBWF Champion... the stage was set. The stage was set for the EBWF to enter the era.. of the PEOPLES CHAMPION.. but was it to be? No, no, no, NO because just one short month later.. it was The Rock.. Chris Jericho.. and that rogaine Mclain Aiden English in a triple threat match.. and what happened? Aiden English pinned Chris Jericho to STEAL The Rock's title. If you want to talk about a past that haunts The Rock.. look no further than this one. The Rock did everything.. AND THE ROCK MEANS.. everything to become the EBWF Champion.. to become the face of this company. Even after YEARS of The Rock giving his blood sweat and tears on screen and off.. The Rock had the goal of becoming the top man in this particular company.. and The Rock achieved that goal. The Rock achieved that goal only to have it be thwarted by some intellectual Eddie coming in here with his annoying Step Dad voice.. claiming that he.. his little chica senorita wife, Raquel.. his hasn't showered Sammy, best friend in Elias, and little taquita gordita Chavo were the future of this business. When Aiden English found his lucky nut that every squirrel finds at times.. and pinned Chris Jericho.. The Rock knew.. he vowed.. he PROMISED.. himself that in our rematch.. The Rock was going to show this little "Kingdom" that not only were they not the future.. The Rock planned on showing them all that they HAVE no future in this business. Because The Rock has been many emotions over the past few weeks. He's been amped, excited, angry, aggressive, he's been pissed off.. but the one thing The Rock is now.. is READY.. he's ready to kick the arrogance, kick the weird confidence, kick the undeserved swagger right out of this nerd who looks like he's more likely to have overdue library books than the EBWF Championship!

The Rock looked extremely intense. The Ghost of Rock past listened intently.

Ghost Riley: As I was saying Rock! I am here to show you visions of your life- so that you can better appreciate where you are right now! I am the ghost of Rock Past- and I'm here to show you that no matter how angry you have become over not currently being the EBWF Champion- it could always be worse- you could be me- I mean you could be in a tougher situation than your current one.. COME.. FOLLOW ME.

The scene faded into a puff of smoke. When he faded back in we were at Miami Hurricanes training camp circa early 1990's. In the frame a play had just finished up on the field. A young Dwayne Johnson was seen coming off the field. He took his helmet off and got some water from one of the trainers. The Ghost of Rock Past spoke.

Ghost Riley: See here Rock- you were a young football player at the University of Miami. A young aggressive blue chipper who was completely focused in on his goal of making it to the NFL. Little did you know that your life would take a different path wouldn't it? A path that if I had had, I would have been a pro bowler no doubt bro.. I mean.. it took a DIFFERENT path later on. What types of thoughts come to your mind when you see this vision?

The Rock looked at himself in the past and a slight smile came to his face.

The Rock: Well quite frankly The Rock sees a kid full of hope. The Rock sees a kid that thinks in this moment of time, he could be anything. And as you said Alex.. excuse The Rock.. spirit.. The Rock at this time had nothing on his mind except being the biggest bad ass mother effer on the football field that he could be.. and making it to the NFL. You see The Rock has always, ALWAYS been a goal oriented guy. The Rock has a tough time regretting this time in his life, because The Rock, just like he is now.. was driven. Day in and day out, sweltering heat, sore muscles, whatever the case was, The Rock strapped them up, with his teammates and gave football his best, his ABSOLUTE best effort. Which again brings The Rock back to Aiden English. What has Aiden English done in his life, that even compares to grinding it out on the gridiron with one of the nations best programs? The only thing Aiden English has ever done that is even remotely close to this type of competition is on an XBOX or Playstation. The Rock- every step of the way has grinded, he's clanged, he's banged and now he is who he is. Aiden English, Al.. spirit.. has not even remotely done the same. Aiden English has taken every damn shortcut there is when it comes to The Rock. Sneak attacks- kicking The Rock when he's down- ambushing The Rock from behind, trying to soften The Rock, WEAKEN The Rock. Well Aiden The Rock says... How weak does The Rock look right now?

The Rock intensely stared into the camera.

Ghost Riley: A confident competitor bread by an upbringing that would prepare you for what was next. COME ROCK.. there is much MORE to see.

Another puff of smoke filled the air. We were now in the early days of The Rock's career in CT. It was a montage from Rocky Maiavia all the way up to a younger Rock having countless successes in that "other company" He had become a blue chipper in the same business that both his father and Grandfather excelled in. The scene was now backstage where a younger Rocky made his way back through the curtain after a match.

Ghost Riley: Here you are. In the peak of your powers. Quickly becoming one of the world's biggest stars. If you could talk to yourself right now what would you say?

The Rock looked at himself with a look that could be described no other way but self adoration. After several beats of thoughts, The Rock finally spoke.

The Rock: The Rock would tell himself.. it gets bigger.. it gets better.. and that's something that maybe Aiden's little hottle tamale wife needs to hear as well.

The Rock raised his eyebrows suggestively and then paused as Alex Riley's ghost laughed like a kid in Sex Ed class.

The Rock: The Rock would tell himself that though this company, in a land far, far away seemed like a big deal at the time. There would be a business, a company, a promotion that would rise from the ashes as the cream of the absolute crop in the business you love. The Rock would tell himself that you SIMPLY have not made it in this business until you've made it in the E..B.. W.. F. If there's one thing at all that The Rock regrets, is that feeling that he had ALREADY made it. The Rock regrets thinking that he was already.. the man. You see Rile.. Spirit.. as you alluded to.. The Rock grew up in this business... The Rock's grand-dad high chief Peter Maiavia, The Rocks dad.. "Soul Man" Rocky Johnson, The Rock was a legacy.. but at first it didn't go exacly as planned.. however before long.. as the cream does.. The Rock rose to the top.. he rose to what he thought was the ultimate peak of professional wrestling. What The Rock didn't realize.. is that he was wrong. He was wrong all of those years ago.. because The Rock would NOT reach the peak of this business until this past August when he became, for the first time ever, EBWF Champion. You see Spirit- it was then.. and ONLY then.. that The Rock had truly reached the pinnacle of a business he had once felt he had already conquered. So The Rock says- seeing this now- looking at these visions.. is only motivating The Rock to make up for lost time. Seeing The Rock falsely think he had done all there was to do, before learning later on that he was so sadly mistaken.. is motivating The Rock to GO to Christmas Eve of Destruction.. walk down the people's ramp.. into the people's ring.. and hang a nice big piece of "get your candy ass whoopizzle toe" over the ring and invite Aiden English to just come on over and stand under it. The Rock since day one has been determined and right now.. The Rock has no bigger goal, no bigger mission, no bigger FOCUS than being once again the TRUE top dog.. and Aiden English much like you had no choice when your hair decided to start to pack up and move away from home.. you are going to have absolutely positively NO choice.. about whether you want The Rock.. to be WHOOPIN your monkey ass all over Christmas Eve.. until you FA-LA-LA-CA-'NT.. take it anymore.. to once again prove that he and ONLY he.. without a shadow of a doubt.. when it comes to this business.. is.. the man.

Ghost Riley: You are starting to gain the perspective that was HOPED FOR. Understanding where you've come from, and remembering how you thought back then, is critical to success in the future! Look at me.. I have thought I was great from the beginning, and I proved that I was so great.. that I'm now basically an extra in a Rock Segment when he was 48 years old and fighting for the EBWF Championship.

The Rock: Wait.. that's how I know y.. what did you say your name was again?

Ghost Riley: You recognize me this is so ex.. it's me.. Alex Ri..

The Rock: IT DOESN'T MATTER WHAT YOUR NAME IS!

Alex Riley's ghost got extremely frustrated.

The Rock: Thank you though spirit. Thank you for showing The Rock his time at Miami, and his time early on in this business. The Rock knows the next obvious destination would be when The Rock left and went to Hollywood. The fact of the matter is this, when it comes to that decision, it was more of the same with The Rock. The Rock felt as though he wanted to conquer as many frontiers as possible, and being a hollywood movie star was his next goal. However, as fun as it was, as much as The Rock enjoyed the glitz and the glamour- The Rock's first true love.. The Rock's ONLY true love was being in the ring. So spirit what these visions would have brought The Rock to.. was the conclusion that.. when he returned and told the millions... AND MILLIONS of his fans that he was back for good.. simply put.. HE MEANT IT. JUST like he means it now.. when he says that after a year of being back.. after a YEAR of laying the smackdown on all the little roody poo jabroni's in the EBWF.. after a YEAR.. that saw him reach the absolute TOP of his much beloved business.. The Rock says.. that YEAR.. is going to end in one way.. AND THE ROCK MEANS.. one way only.. and that is The Rock, rolling up all of these memories that you've triggered in The Rock. Rolling up every day of frustation, every long sleepless night of desperation, every day of trying to figure out just who The Rock was and where he was going. The Rock at the end of THIS YEAR.. is going to take that "ball" of memories.. and let it "DROP" right up.. and directly into.. AIDEN ENGLISH'S CANDY ASS. You see The Rock did not reach his ultimate goal this year, only to see some Bill Nye the Science Guy looking jabroni.. take it from him.The Rock is ending 2020 as the EBWF Champion.. The Rock has learned from the past to NEVER.. EVER.. be satisfied until you're at the top. So that.. that.. spirit.. is exactly where The Rock plans.. to end this year.

The Rock couldn't help himself.. he Rock Bottomed the Spirt and this led to a puff of smoke on the impact. He was now in an EBWF Ring. Everything in the shot was current. Current logo, current announcers who were scene inaudibly talking to each other. It was clear this was present day EBWF. All of a sudden a ghost that took the form of Rey Mysterio Jr. Popped into the frame. He jumped kicked the air with a spinning heel kick.

Ghost Rey: BOO YA KA!! I Mean.. I'm going to be SPOO-YAH-KAH.. because I'm a ghost.

The Rock: You're a ghost? Oh The Rock gets it..The Rock gets it.. it's a Christmas Carol thing. The Rock just spent multiple inexplicable minutes with "The Ghost of Rock Past" and now let The Rock guess.. The Rock is looking at the Ghost of Rock Present..

Ghost Rey: AS A MATTER OF F..

The Rock: Ah ah.. The Rock can't even hear you.. this is the most TV time you've gotten since you came back.. so just stand over there being the shortest ghost The Rock has ever seen.. and keep your eyes fixated on The People's Champ as he does your whole bit for you. The Rock gets what was going to happen next. You were going to set the stage. You were going to show The Rock that the only moment that truly matters.. that the only truly IMPORTANT moment.. is THE NEXT ONE. You see despite the importance the past plays in our lives.. it's true importance lies on what it teaches us, how it prepares us, to face the NEXT moment. Present day Rock, has paid all his dues.. learned all his lessons.. to be able to confidently say that he is ready.. that he is prepared for the NEXT. MOMENT. Aiden English, The Rock knows how this is going to go. You are going to be brash, you're going to be confident, you're going to be surrounded by Taco Bella and the 2 Stooges, you are going to be in the WRONG place at the WRONG time.. because the second you step into the ring.. Crown of Thorns hanging from the ring.. waiting.. WAITING.. to be placed on your head. The second you look into The Rock's eyes.. and realize that you are about to encounter the unenviable task.. of GOING... ONE... ON.. ONE... with the GREAT ONE.. is the second.. that you will realize that you have done nothing.. NOTHING.. you've not paid the dues.. you've not learned the lessons.. to prepare you for YOUR.. NEXT.. MOMENT.. and that.. that aiden is why.. you will soon be losing your EBWF Title.. TO THE ROCK.

The Rock quuckly turned and Rock Bottomed Rey Mysterio's ghost which once again caused a puff of smoke to pop up. The Rock was now seen on a turnbuckle holding up the EBWF Championship. All of a sudden a ghost that took the form of The Miz was scene. He looked extremely annoyed to be even having to do this. His voice reflected those feelings..

Ghost Miz: Hi.. hello.. I'm the ghost of Rock Future or whatever.. I'm here to show you that, just like you.. and everyone else predicted.. you are going to beat Aiden English on Christmas Eve and once again become the EBWF Champ.. because why the hell wouldn't you? Have the biggest talent in the history of sports entertainment history on your freaking pay roll.. and you make him "The Ghost of Rock Future" makes sense to me.. anyways.. congrats or something.

The Rock smirked.

The Rock: You look like that guy that used to work here.. Mark is it?

Ghost Miz: It's Mi..

The Rock cut him off.

The Rock: I mean.. come on man.. you know what comes next you're the ghost of Rock future.

The Miz smiled knowingly but only for a quick moment.

Ghost Miz: Touche. So like.. what are your thoughts on this vision of the future.. that I have.. oh my god, really? ... Beshown.. Upon.. You.

The Miz rolled his eyes after delivering those words.

The Rock: The Rock's thoughts are simple. He is an animal right now.. simply put STALKING his prey. You see Aiden English- you can come in front of The Rock's fans.. AND RUN YOUR MOUTH.. about how The Rock doesn't truly CARE to be here. The Rock has bled for this business, sweat for this business, CRIED TEARS for this business.. how dare you question The Rock's passion to be a star in this business? The Rock says, don't you dare try and use The Rock's becoming an actor as a way to suggest that he's NO LONGER. A WRESTLER. Because you see Aiden English, that is simply put the last mistake you will ever make.. because not only is The Rock. A WRESTLER. What The Rock also is, is HELL BENT- on showing you that even if the Rock WAS at ONE TIME.. a PART TIME.. wrestler.. The Rock is now going to be spending his FULL TIME.. being a wrestler, that is quite simply just going to KICK YOUR CANDY ASS.. and reclaim the top prize that all of us true WRESTLERS.. would die for. So is The Rock surprised to see this vision, no he's not surprised to see this vision. Because if The Rock knows anything.. in all of god's green earth.. it's that it's the moment you look in another mans eye.. that you are able to discover who he truly is. Recently, The Rock looked right into the eyes of Aiden English- and he saw him for what he truly was.. a man that knew he was about to go up against someone that he just simply. couldn't. beat.

The Rock stared a hole in the camera. Ghost Miz looked unimpressed.

The Rock: Aiden English you can surround yourself with the Mickie El Mous-o club and can't find a razor Ricky.. who will tell you every thing that you want to hear.. tell you that you're wonderful.. tell you that you're special.. tell you that you you're capable of doing ANYTHING. When the fact is.. when you get visited by the ghost of Aiden future..you will realize that those leeches.. were LYING TO YOU.. because there's one thing that you CAN'T DO.. and that is walk into Christmas Eve of Destruction and beat the trail blazing.. eye brow raising.. pie eating.. jabroni beating.. you'll try and win at all cost..BUT BUH HUM BUG YOU LOST..PEOPLE'S THE ROCK.

The Rock was ready to bring it home.

The Rock: God bless us.. every one.. unless you're Aiden English.. The Rock isn't going to bless you.. he's going to END you.

IF YA SMELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

WHAT THE ROCK.

IS COOKIN'

The Rock ended the segment by Rock Bottoming the Ghost of Miz which led a a puff of smoke fading into the EBWF logo. The scene went to black.
THE MIZ

EBWF World Champion (x7- Current) EBWF Intercontinental Champion (x3) EBWF Tag Team Champion (x2) EBWF PTG Champion (x2 ) EBWF Gateway Champion (1x)