Riott Act

This is where you post your RPs for Warfare, Pay Per Views, and for character development! The deadline for RPs for the current card will be posted in a countdown timer at the top of the forum.
Jayme

Riott Act

Post by Jayme »

”We got this...”

The words echoed through the empty halls. Somehow, in an arena full of people, there was one corner of the building where Ruby Riott stood in front of her best friend, Liv Morgan. Both dressed in their new gear, Ruby held her hands on the side of Liv’s head.

Liv Morgan: ”It’s been a min, Rue...”
Ruby Riott: ”I know, but this isn’t what we do.. This is who we are. This is in our blood. In your blood.. There’s nothing out there that you haven’t handled before.”
Liv Morgan: ”I know.. I know..”
Ruby Riott: ”We waited all year for this.. Now we’re back and it’s time to take this place back.”

Ruby smiled as she stood in front of Liv.

Ruby Riott: ”Everyone around here.. All these new people.. They don’t remember what we’ve done. They don’t remember what you’ve done. You’re former EBWF Women’s Champion. You’ve headlined WrestleMania, and not just once. You went through war after war with Alexa and Zahra.. No one thought you would have survived.. But look at you..”
Liv Morgan: ”Dat was a long time ago, Rue.. The division has changed.”
Ruby Riott: ”Not for the better.. But that changes tonight. We change it tonight.”

The confidence in Ruby showed through clearly as she stood there with no fear in her eyes.

Liv Morgan: ”Real talk, Rue.. You’re not worried about rust? We talk the talk, Rue.. But..”

Ruby shook her head.

Ruby Riott: ”Yo.. You have to get that out of your head. Ring rust is just a myth.. People just use that term to get into peoples heads. We’ve got this.. You’ve grown.. I’ve grown.. We’re not the same women we were when we left. I mean..”

Ruby paused as she looked around.

Ruby Riott: ”Sarah’s not here.. She’ll always be with us in that ring, but for now, this isn’t the Riott Squad.. We’re not the Riott Squad.”

Liv looked at her a little confused.

Ruby Riott: ”I don’t mean it like that.. Look, Liv.. Let’s face the truth. This group should have never been called the Riott Squad.. You’ve done more in this company than me.. This was your world and you brought Sarah and I into it. Everyone knows that it should have been called the Liv Squad.”
Liv Morgan: ”Whaaa... Nah.. Don’t play.”

Liv raised her hands and waved them in front of herself.

Liv Morgan: ”I don’t want that pressure...”
Ruby Riott: ”What pressure?”
Liv Morgan: ”Bein’ in charge.. Dat ain’t me. All ‘dis is about us, bro. We’a team. We do this thing together.”

Liv shifted her weight onto her other foot, her eyes remained locked on Ruby Riott’s as she spoke to her.

Liv Morgan: ”I’mma miss Sarah… and you right, Rue.. the Squad was the three of us. Now that it is just the two of us… we finna need a new name!”

Ruby let out a half laugh and nodded her head in agreement with Liv.

Liv Morgan: ”We’ll fig’ya (figure) out a name later, but for now… it’s me and you mama, we finna rule the world. This is just our first step before making history. Mark my words, Rue.”

Ruby nodded with a smile.

Ruby Riott: ”That’s my Liv..”

Liv returned the warm smile and stepped forward, throwing her arms around Ruby Riott and hugging her close.

Liv Morgan: ”Ahhh I freakin’ love my RUE!!”

Liv yelled out Ruby’s nickname obnoxiously as she was known to do at random sometimes. This was likely a trait of her being from New Jersey. Everyone around them hardly even reacted anymore, because most of them were used to Liv doing this the last time she was on the road. Loud and proud. Some things never changed.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Christmas Eve of Destruction was just about to kick off. The energy in the air was of pure excitement. Guerrilla was bustling with everyone getting things together for the first match of the night. Just outside the curtain. Liv Morgan and Ruby Riott stood together. Each woman had their hands placed on the others head and they leaned in with their foreheads touching. As the EBWF.com Exclusive camera moved closer to the returning duo, some inaudible words could be seen being exchanged between the duo. The heartwarming moment was interrupted as Charly Caruso walked into the picture and tapped on Liv’s shoulder.

Charly Caruso: ”Excuse me ladies..”

Ruby and Liv jumped in surprise as they seemed startled.

Liv Morgan: ”HOLY SH--”

Liv instantly threw her hand up over her chest as her heart raced.

Charly Caruso: ”I’m sorry.. I didn’t mean to startle you.”
Liv Morgan: ”...whoa, Charly! Next time maybe clear your throat or somethin’. Rue and I were in the middle of our pre-match meditation! You can’t just come at us like that, yo, what are ya thinkin’? You can’t just take someone out of their Zen like that! Not cool!”
Charly Caruso: ”Again, ladies, I do apologize.. However, we are just a few moments away from Christmas Eve of Destruction’s big kick off, and you two are up first tonight. Do you ladies have a few spare moments?”
Liv Morgan: ”I mean - yeah, I guess, so… Rue?”

Liv Morgan looked back over her shoulder at Ruby Riott. Ruby shrugged her shoulders and responded with a nod.

Ruby Riott: ”We’ll give you what we can, Charly.. But we got some clowns to take back to the circus.”

Liv’s eyes lit up at the mention of the circus.

Liv Morgan: ”Yo, Winter’s like one of those fortune tellers in the tent with a crystal ball. She tells you vague details about your life for like a hundred bucks an hour. Bro, her job for sure once we end her career in wrestling!”
Ruby Riott: ”Becky won’t fare much better.. After we’re done with her, she might as well apply to be Carrot Top’s assistant in Vegas.”

Ruby and Liv laughed at their own jokes, but with a smile, Charly attempted to return the conversation to a serious level.

Charly Caruso: ”Don’t you think you two could be underestimating Becky and Winter?”

Liv giggled and chomped away on a piece of chewing gum while Ruby spoke up first.

Ruby Riott: ”Underestimating? Nah.. See, Liv and I.. We may have been gone for a while, but we paid attention. We watched as Becky and Winter walked around, practically the only women in the division, and what did they do with that opportunity?”
Liv Morgan: ”NOT a DAMN THING, bro!!”

Liv blew a bubble from her chewing gum and it popped. Liv shook her head and spoke up once again.

Liv Morgan: ”In fact, Rue and I got sick of sitting back and watching these two goons ruin the division we love so much. Becky Lynch running around here all year long, whining about how Trish Stratus won’t give her a title shot. Boo freakin’ hoo! You didn’t earn a proper shot, so she owes you NOTHING! Trish Stratus don’t play bro, and neither do WE! I’m a former EBWF Women’s champion and it’s only a matt’ah (matter) of time before that gold is back around my waist! I can bet money that I’mma get a shot outta Trish before you do. Now, watch me!”

Liv snapped her fingers and looked back over at Ruby Riott. Ruby smirked at the sassiness of Liv.

Ruby Riott: ”See, Charly.. This return isn’t just about Becky and Winter. No.. We’re back for bigger things. We only thought.. Just like when you’re getting into cold water. You just dip a toe in. That’s what Becky and Winter are.. They’re our toes being dipped into the cold water. After we’re done with these two stooges, like Liv said.. We’re going after gold. We’re going to take EBWF over.. Because together..”

Ruby used her finger to motion between herself and Liv.

Ruby Riott: ”Liv and I.. We can accomplish anything.”
Liv Morgan: ”We certainly can, and we definitely will! We’re gonna etch our names in history around here, and people like Winter and Becky Lynch are just the first two bodies we’re gonna drop out in that ring tonight. We’re here to build back the integrity of the division, and rid this place of entitled whiners like Beaver Becky and Wildebeest Winter. Can I just say, enough with the dark ish, a’ight? We already dealt with enough of that during Zahra’s reign of terror. We don’t need a cheap knockoff. Capice? ”
Ruby Riott: ”Now Zahra.. She was dark.. The things she did to Sarah and I when she kidnapped us to get to Liv.. I can’t even repeat the horror.”
Liv Morgan: ”BRO! I still have nightmares about that! Worst day of my life. I think I got PTSD or somethin’.”
Ruby Riott: ”That’s in the past.. And the dark days of EBWF are over. It doesn’t matter how many people around here want to preach that they talk to demons and take on the dark lords powers.. Liv and I, we’re going to brighten this place up by leaving our mark all over.. We’re going to paint EBWF whatever color we want.”

With a smile, Ruby turned slightly and lifted up a gallon can of paint.

Charly Caruso: ”Umm.. What is that?”
Ruby Riott: ”Like I said.. We’re going to color EBWF whatever color we want.. But since it’s Christmas, we gotta keep it traditional.”
Charly Caruso: ”I’m going to guess that’s green paint...”

Liv scoffed and threw her hand up towards Charly to signal her to “stop”.

Liv Morgan: ”Why would you just assume her color preference, bro? Is it because of her green hair? That’s stereotyping!”
Ruby Riott: ”Whoa.. Do I need to call HR?”

Liv and Ruby looked at each other and just busted out laughing. Ruby held up the paint can, revealing the label actually said red.

Ruby Riott: ”Close.. The green’s actually over there.”

Ruby pointed off camera. Liv giggled as the camera panned over to show what she was talking about. A bunch of paint cans were stacked nicely in a red, all-terrain, Radio Flyer wagon, that was just out of view of the interview area.

Liv Morgan: ”Rue, we can even strap these bad boys up on some string like Home Alone style. Yanno...”

Liv motioned paint cans swinging out and smacking someone by swooping her hands then smacking them together.

Liv Morgan: ”BAM! Lights out Becky and Winter. We pull that 1-2-3 and it’s onto the next one. I mean the possibilities are endless!”

The music began to play as CEOD had officially kicked off. The girls match was up first. Liv and Ruby looked at one another and nodded.

Ruby Riott: ”I think that about wraps it up for us. It's “go” time!”

Charly Caruso nodded her head and simply took a step back. Liv grabbed the handle of the wagon and pulled it behind her, Ruby walking beside her as the duo made their way through the curtains once their music hit, making their way down to the ring.

EBWF Women's Champion (ALx2) (VSx2)(LMx1)(ZSx2)
EBWF Sky High Champion (VSx1)
EBWF Women's Tag Champions (TBPx2) (MGx3)
Babe of the Year (VS-'12,'14,'16,'17)
Female Wrestler of the Year (AL-'13)
Tag Team of the Year (TBP-'15)
Alliance of the Year (MG-'16)(LM&2Pawz-'18)