Latina Heat

This is where you post your RPs for Warfare, Pay Per Views, and for character development! The deadline for RPs for the current card will be posted in a countdown timer at the top of the forum.
Billy

Latina Heat

Post by Billy »

Renee Young was standing in front of a black curtain with repeated EBWF logos streaming diagonally across it. She was wearing a red dress and holding an EBWF branded microphone. She was waiting for the person behind the camera to give her a signal to begin. Moments passed and Raquel Diaz stepped in from the side of the screen, starring into the camera.

Raquel Diaz
Are you so reliant on these people? It’s clear the camera is rolling; the little red light is on!

Raquel’s hand passed close by the camera as she pointed at the little red light. She was wearing a black leather jacket that ended above her waist, a gold shirt that exposed her stomach and black tights. Diaz pulled back from the camera and shot a glance to Renee.

Raquel Diaz
Haven’t you been doing this for a decade or so? You still haven’t grasped los basicos? That explains a lot.

Renee Young
Thank you for joining me. My guest at this time is the ever-uncompromising Raquel Diaz. We’re happy to have you with us Raquel, and I hope you’re having a great New Year.

Raquel Diaz
Thank you Renee, I’m having a wonderful New Year.

Raquel’s lips curled up into a smile, but her eyes stayed cold. She slowly moved into position next to Renee, the typical layout for a backstage interview now complete. Raquel had dropped the smile while her back was turned to the camera and now, she was as stone faced as when she walked on screen. She looked Renee up and down.

Raquel Diaz
I like those shoes.

Renee Young
Thanks! I just got them to go with this outfit!

Raquel Diaz
I bet they’re mi medida.

Renee Young
Ummm, I’m not sure. They’re very comfortable, if that’s what you mean.

Raquel Diaz
Good to know. So, por que estamos aqui? You had questions for me, or you needed personal advice? That eyeliner isn’t flattering.

Renee almost unconsciously raised a hand to her face. Her expression faded into a frown.

Renee Young
As you know, you’re scheduled to face Tam Nakano Monday on Warfare. I’d really like to pick your brain about your match with the number one contender to the EBWF Women’s Championship.

Raquel Diaz
So, it’s business is it? Esta bien. Where do you want to begin? You want to start back at Christmas Eve of Destruction with Tam becoming the number one contender?

Renee Young
That sounds like a great place to start. However, I’d be remiss to talk about that night and not first ask you how Aiden is recovering from his loss to the Ro…

Raquel’s nostrils flared and her brows furrowed.

Raquel Diaz
EXCUSE ME!

Renee’s eyes went wide.

Raquel Diaz
I see, I see. You start of playing this coy little game of not knowing when to start. You get those innocent vibes flowing. Then, you make it all about me the special guest. You lull me into a sense of where things are going and then… BAM! Let’s talk about your husband’s loss at the Pay Per View! That’s not happening! If you want to talk about that, you schedule an interview with him. I’m here to talk about Tam Nakano, I’m here to talk about Natalya, I’m here to talk about Alexa Bliss, Trish Stratus, and anyone else still active in the Women’s Division. You step outside that realm with your questioning again and te matare. Are we clear?

Renee Young
Well, I’m not sure what you just said would happen otherwise but I’m going to assume it wasn’t great. So, yes, I understand. I’ll keep the questioning focused. Trish Stratus was at ringside at Christmas Eve of Destruction when Tam Nakano defeated Alexa Bliss to become the number one contender. Did you watch their match?

Raquel Diaz
Absolutely. There isn’t a Women’s Division match that I don’t watch. Night in and night out while the company keeps me out of the ring as much as possible. I’m in the back paying attention to who beats who, where the pins and submissions happen. I know who is deserving of time and who’s a waste of space and air. And, Tam is the number one contender because she beat Alexa Bliss with a myriad of weapons at their disposal. Funny isn’t it?

Renee Young
How do you mean?

Raquel Diaz
Funny that Alexa Bliss was chosen to compete in that match. Even if she had beaten Tam, would she deserve to be the number one contender? Maybe some people think so, but I can point out one person who doesn’t. That’s me. Alexa Bliss isn’t a contender anymore. Maybe she was. Maybe she will be again. Right now? No. She’s a feeder. She’s here to make Tam Nakano, Trish Stratus and even…

Raquel stopped and looked around. She stuck a finger up to her mouth and made a gagging motion.

Raquel Diaz
Natalya look good. Has anyone pointed out that it wasn’t that long ago that I beat Alexa Bliss in my return match to the EBWF?

Renee Young
Not that I know of. Do you think that makes you a better choice for the match at Christmas Eve of Destruction?

Raquel Diaz
Yeah, Renee, I sure as hell do! I think I got left off the show because someone is doing their best to stifle my career and hold me back. A certain wife of a certain cheating CEO. The wife of a man who doesn’t like the no rules mentality of Christmas Eve of Destruction.

Renee Young
You’re talking of course about Wes Ikeda and his involvement in yo…

Renee’s eyes flashed bright as Raquel Diaz closed the distance between them. Her right hand came up and wrapped around Renee’s neck in the same fleeting moments. Renee swallowed as Raquel stared at her with her back turned to the camera.

Raquel Diaz
I’m going to very nicely ask you to leave the set.

Renee’s voice strained under the pressure of Raquel’s grip.

Renee Young
This is my seg…

Raquel pushed Renee up against the curtain and whatever was behind it.

Raquel Diaz
I can ask less nicely if I need to.

Renee shook her head rapidly and Raquel pulled her hand away. Renee straightened her dress and quickly walked off in the same direction Raquel had entered from. Raquel took off her jacket, revealing her shirt to be sleeveless. She walked back toward the camera.

Raquel Diaz
You turn off that camera and you’re going to think my husband a saint compared to me. Latina Heat won’t be silenced for anyone. Do I make myself damn good and clear?

The camera moved up and down as if nodding.

Raquel Diaz
Estupenda! Tam, let’s cut to the chase. I’m going to talk to you woman to little Asian girl. I’m sure that you’re the fantasy of plenty members of the EBWF Universe, locked in their mom’s basement reading anime and watching manga. And I’m happy for you. The EBWF is a better place for the diversity of our division. And your style is a welcome respite from the normal fare. But, to think that makes you qualified to be the first in line for the title is a joke. Just like celebrating a victory over Alexa Bliss is a joke.

Raquel slung her jacket over her shoulder.

Raquel Diaz
If Natalya didn’t have a way of playing the man in charge like a puppet, you’d find yourself in a very different world. A world of pain. A world of despair. A world of defeat! Because, if that match at C-E-O-D would have been booked between you and I, the way it should have been, I would have done the same thing to you then that I’m going to do now. In fact, part of me is glad that we’ve waited to get inside the ring together. Because, I don’t want anyone crediting my defeat of you to a vast selection of weapons.

She closed in on the camera, forcing a closeup shot.

Raquel Diaz
Soy reina de la industria. The best of the best. I’m someone you don’t want to mess with. The bear you don’t want to poke. The sleeping dragon you don’t want to wake. But I’m angry. I’m awoke. I’m hungry for victory. I’m hungry for the shots that have been stolen from me! Tam, I’m not soft and cuddly. On the contrary, I’m the leather to your lace.

She ran her hand down the jacket slung over her shoulder. A smile broke across her face.

Raquel Diaz
I’m not afraid to hurt anyone, oh no Nakano, I relish the thought. I revel in the idea of climbing into that ring and handing someone an ass whooping they wont soon forget. You’re that someone and Monday night you’re going to find out just why the brass has been holding me back from the shots I truly deserve.

She swung the jacket around and started to put it back on.

Raquel Diaz
It’s time to plan for the future. What happens after I beat you? Where does the division go from here? Well, regardless you’re on a collision course for Trish Stratus at the Royal Rumble. There’s not much I can do to stop that. Maybe you beat the whoreasaurus at the Rumble. Maybe you don’t. Honestly, none of that matters. Win or lose, no one is going to be talking about Tam Nakano and Trish Stratus. No one is going to be excited that either of you have punched your ticket for WrestleMania. No, the world is going to be focused on me. Because, right now I’m announcing something that should put fear in the heart of every woman in this industry…

Raquel pulled her jacket tight around her shoulders and turned her back on the camera. “Latina Heat” was written in gold across the back of the jacket.

Raquel Diaz
Raquel Diaz is entering the Women’s Royal Rumble! And, just like last time, I’m going to walk out of Royal Rumble the winner. The highlights are going to be me. The headlines, me! And come WrestleMania you’ll either be watching from the sidelines or standing across from me in the ring. About to catch a second loss from the One True Queen! You have to want it how I want it, por cualquier medio necesario!

Raquel spun back around and winked at the camera. It panned as she walked off set to the right and toward a blue door. At the door she paused with her back still turned.

Raquel Diaz
Inclinarse ante la reina.

The door made a loud sound as Raquel pushed it open with both hands. It slammed against the outside wall as she walked through the threshold. The shot faded in a ring on the writing adorning the back of her jacket. A fire consumed the screen and the video ended.
Shaul Guerrero
*EBWF Women's Champion (x2)*
*2019 & 2021 Women's Royal Rumble Winner*
--------------------------
Aiden English
*EBWF World Champion (x3), Gateway Champion, Breakout Champion (x2)*
*2019 King of the Ring and Royal Rumble Winner*