I,m back

This is where you post your RPs for Warfare, Pay Per Views, and for character development! The deadline for RPs for the current card will be posted in a countdown timer at the top of the forum.
A.J

I,m back

Post by A.J »

Hours before warfare we see christian walking backstage as a camera catches up with him.

Camera: christian first I want to say welcome back first I want to ask you why did you come back.

Christian: its simple i came back to once again become world heavyweight champion and cement my legacy in ebwf.

Camera: alright my next question we know your teaming with kane tonight to take on chavo guerrero and Elias samson and we've seen kane aligned with alexa bliss as of late my question is will bliss be in your corner?

Christian smirked

Christian: well I don't think I'm the person to ask but if she is in our corner I don't have a problem with it. I'm going out there with kane and we will defeat Chavo and Elias as I dedicate this match to all my peeps.

Christian smacked his chest and walked off.

"If you don't pay attention to me,I'm going to make you pay attention to me. I've always been that way."
- Alexa Bliss

"Watch Me"
-Liv Morgan