The Real Women's Champion 005

This is where you post your RPs for Warfare, Pay Per Views, and for character development! The deadline for RPs for the current card will be posted in a countdown timer at the top of the forum.
Becky Lynch

The Real Women's Champion 005

Post by Becky Lynch »

It has not been a good month for the Real Women’s Champion also known as Becky Lynch nor has it been a good month for the Satanic Diva better known as Winter. If the loss at Christmas Eve of Destruction was not bad enough, the loss to Raquel Diaz made things even worse for the hardest working woman in the EBWF.

With those two losses and the fluke loss that happened months before at SummerSlam, it has become apparent to Becky Lynch and Winter, the duo known as Fire and Ice, that working hard, showing up, and doing the best you can every week means nothing in this business.

“I can’t believe this shite.” say the Real Women’s Champion to Winter during a break while on set of her movie. “It’s like they don’t care how hard I work. They don’t care that I’m the biggest star they have and that everyone pays to see me. They don’t pay to see one of the worst things to happen to women’s wrestling, Trish Stratus. They don’t pay to see Alexa Bliss. They don’t pay to see the Riott Squad. They don’t pay to see Raquel Diaz. They don’t pay to see anyone but me, because I’m the supernova of this company. I’m why it runs.”

“Seein’ as I’m starrin’ in movies now, this company will have to make my appearances worth my while. I spent the last year turnin’ chicken shite into chicken salad. I carried the Women’s Rumble last year and Trish got my glory and my title run. I carried Britt Baker to a match that was well below my standards, but well above hers. I won that meaningless tournament in order to become Queen of the Ring. I carried that talentless waste of space, Trish Stratus, throughout the entire feud and the match itself. I had to beat everyone in order to get one title shot. Meanwhile, she hands them out to everyone else because she knows that she can’t beat me without her little bitch, Natalya, at ringside.”

Winter chimes in. “Let us not forget that the company decided to pipe in boos over the cheers that you got while piping in cheers over the boos that Trish got, because the EBWF knows that you are the hottest thing going. They just don’t care. They would rather make a dollar their way by trotting out tired old stars from yesteryear in an attempt to destroy the stars they have today in order to ensure no one is a star. People have seen the Real Women’s Championship belt more times since SummerSlam than they have seen the EBWF Women’s Championship belt since WrestleMania of last year. That is because Trish Stratus is lazy. She would rather rest on her laurels. She doesn’t care that time has passed her by, that her time has been over for fourteen years. She’s like Hulk Hogan. She’s never around yet when she is, she milks the spotlight and takes it from far more deserving people like yourself, Rebecca.”

“Why do ya think I’m more into makin’ movies?” Becky says with a hint of rage in her voice. “It’s because I’m actually treated like the most talented performer in my profession, which I am. Whether it’s pro wrestlin’ or the silver screen, I’m the best at what I do.”

“BECKY, WE NEED YOU BACK ON SET!”

==========

Picking up where we left off in the movie, Cash (played by Becky) has been freed from Death Row by the disgraced director known as Starkweather. The condition is that in order to attain her freedom, Cash must complete various acts of gratuitous violence on film, aka snuff films.

“These streets are being patrolled by gangs. They’re scum, just like you. They’re here to hunt you down and cut you up.” Starkweather says, matter of factly. “I’ll try to direct you as best I can, but other than that, you’re on your own. It’s up to you! Okay, you ready? Camera… Action!”

The scene cuts to Cash, still in her death row jumpsuit, beginning to make her way down an empty road. At first, it is a brisk walk. Then, it becomes a full sprint as she quickly makes her way toward a designated area of this mostly empty city. She lows down to a more sneaking walk as she approaches a stairway that goes down. Standing at the top of the stairway with their back turned to her is one of the hunters.

On the wall facing her, there is an arrow pointing toward the hunter and under the arrow is a sentence that states “Kill This Dumb Fuck.”

Cash picks up a plastic bag and sneaks up behind the hunter. “Go on!” says Starkweather. With that said, Cash wraps the plastic bag around the head of the hunter and holds it tightly of the face of the hunter until he suffocates.

“I’ll be honest. We set that chump up to see if you have what it takes to be our leading lady. A little audition, if you will.” Starkweather says with a snicker as Cash makes her way down the stairway toward a basketball court and picks up another plastic bag before ducking into a shaded doorway.

Another hunter comes walking past her and Cash starts following him. “Finish him!” Starkweather commands. Cash wraps the plastic bag around the head of the hunter and punches him hard in the ribs, forcing the hunter turn around. With the hunter bent over and facing her, Cash repeatedly drives her right knee into his face, killing him before continuing to go about her business.

“We’ll make a slash star outta you yet.” says Starkweather as Cash makes her way down to the basketball court. Once Cash drops to her feet on the basketball court, Starkweather chimes in again. “From here on in, we’re gonna need to see some fighting skills in order to get through the action. We’re talking toe to toe. I know you’ve got the guts, so just give me the best you’ve got and you’ll deal with this pussy, no problem. The gate will open once I’m done filming here.”

A hunter drops down in front of Cash and the two get into a fight, throwing haymakers at one another. Cash manages to block numerous punches from the hunter and counters with punches of her own. Once the hunter realizes that he’s outmatched, he tries to run, and Cash runs after him. She jumps onto the hunter’s back and he falls to the pavement with his head smacking hard on the curb.

With the hunter’s head on the curb, Cash repeatedly stomps on the back of his head to the point that the hunter’s dead before walking through the now open gate.

==========
“CUT!!!”

Becky walks off the set and approaches Winter once again. Winter hands her a bottle of water, and Becky downs about three quarters of it.

“This next episode of Monday Night Warfare sees you entering the ring, opposite of Eve Torres. Another one of those stars from yesteryear looking for a payoff at the expense of the biggest star in the company, you.”

“I don’t see why I need to come back, other than fer my fans, but the company just doesn’t care. If they did, I would’ve had more opportunities at the title. They wouldn’t have had me jump through hoops fer months on end with the end result of my gettin’ only ONE title match. It’s obvious that the company doesn’t want me around even though the fans do despite the company’s best efforts to try to sabotage my star power.” Becky says while shaking her head and rolling her eyes in disgust.

“Once this movie is finished and released to the public, my starpower will skyrocket even further than this company can contain, and they can’t even contain it now. I’m the star of EBWF and everyone else is an extra, a background player. That goes for Eve, Trish, Raquel, the Riott Squad, and everyone else. On Warfare, I’m rippin’ Eve apart.”
Daffney: 1975-2021
Becky Achievements: Queen of the Ring (2020, 2021), Women's Last Survivor (2024), Best Actress (2021, 2022, 2023), Most Violent Scene in a Film (2021, 2022, 2023), Best Villain in a Film (2021, 2022), Best Antihero in a Film (2021, 2022, 2023), Best Hero in a Film (2021, 2022, 2023)
Allysin Kay Achievements: Queen of the Ring (2022)